Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Great alternate reality story. Would love to see Junko take part in a competition with Aoi. It could maybe involve the olympic swimming pool in hopes peak. I always thought Aoi was above average in all her physical abilities, bladder included. Lots of water plus Aoi's competitive swimming nature and I'm sure it could lead to a good forum post. I would also love to see Junko, the scheming evil woman that she is, get desperate and end up in one of the situations she's putting her classmates in.

Thanks for writing, looking forward to more!

3 hours ago, Manticore said:

Great alternate reality story. Would love to see Junko take part in a competition with Aoi. It could maybe involve the olympic swimming pool in hopes peak. I always thought Aoi was above average in all her physical abilities, bladder included. Lots of water plus Aoi's competitive swimming nature and I'm sure it could lead to a good forum post. I would also love to see Junko, the scheming evil woman that she is, get desperate and end up in one of the situations she's putting her classmates in.

Thanks for writing, looking forward to more!

I definitely have plans for Aoi, don't worry! And I also planned on having Junko lose an endurance contest at some point because one of her classmates has a massive desperation kink and can outlast a vast majority of their own class without much effort. I thought it'd cause her so much despair to lose to them! Who is it? A secret for now but I'll say this...it's not someone you'd expect to have such a high endurance or strong bladder. 

(I was really surprised by how much this blew up! So I decided to revamp the tags a bit to give everyone a much better idea of what they can expect from this series going forward, but for this particular part/chapter, the only relevant tags are female desperation/wetting, peeing into glasses, bladder-play/bathroom play, and some bondage) 

Junko was absolutely elated! Her escapades with Sayaka were a huge hit on the omorashi forum and for a week she was the talk of the site! People just couldn't believe a cute and innocent idol who made her reputation based on her pure, girl-next-door looks and persona could be so shameless! And so happy about it! 

Still, Sayaka was only one classmate. Her video was good for a week, but after a week had passed, people had moved onto other things and some asked Junko for new content. Content Junko was more than happy to provide, but she needed a target just as good as Sayaka. After all, she just mainly liked to pee into things that one shouldn't pee in, and anyone could do that and get a couple hundred views. She wanted to branch out and find a classmate with more specific tastes that belonged to them and only them. Telling her sister to go away before breakfast again, she dressed simply and gave everyone the usual diuretic drink set once more, trying to pick out a good target. Still, none seemed to present themselves. The cafeteria emptied out and Junko was left to sit alone, at least until the clack of red heels caught her attention. 

"Celestia-san!" She greeted cheerfully. "Mornin'!" 

Celestia said nothing, just stared with her piercing red eyes. She had long black curly hair in pigtails and wore an elaborate Gothic Lolita ensemble. She always claimed her name was Celestia Ludenberg but Junko was great at detecting liars and that sounded like a huge pack of them to her. Still, a target was a target, and who was she to reject one who just offered themselves up to her? 

"A little birdy told me you are looking around the school for peers who are into desperation play. I suppose I could be of some assistance?" She asked coolly in her heavy French accent and archaic Japanese. 

"No way, I totes know who is into what!" She waved Celestia off. 

"No. I meant...I would like to offer myself up. Doing such a thing has fascinated me for quite some time but I have never gotten the chance to properly experiment. However, I hope that will change today. Meet me in my room in an hour," Celestia then walked off, leaving Junko alone. 

Ah, yes. Spending the day with Celestia, the notorious Queen of Liars. Anything she was into was bound to be interesting, yet shouldn't be wandered into blindly. Luckily, Junko never had to worry about walking into things blindly, she had her twin sister for that!

-

An hour later, just as promised, Celestia opened her dorm door to behold Junko standing there with another girl who looked a lot like her but with noticeable physical differences. "Right on time. Who is she?" She asked as Junko pushed her way into the darkly-decorated and extravagant room. 

"My older sister, Mukuro! Pay no mind to her though. Anything you gotta do, do to her!" Junko explained happily. 

"Oh," Celestia blinked. "Well, it matters little who I do this with as long as they are a person and preferably female. I may be straight but women are easier to play with, would you not agree?" 

"Totally!" 

Mukuro just sat on Celestia's bed uneasily, letting Celestia look her over. She was bony and pale where her sister was voluptuously and buxom, with a cute sprinkling of freckles, short black hair, and nebulous purple eyes. She was dressed in a simple white blouse and pleated brown skirt, black dress shoes and kneesocks. Plain and uninteresting, but it mattered little to Celestia. When she did her thing, the person's physical appearance didn't matter. What mattered was their endurance and pride and determination. 

"Drink this. What kind of a hostess would I be if I did not offer my guests some refreshments?" Celestia held out two fanciful goblets of wine, making Mukuro frown. 

"Uh, we're not-" 

"Who cares?! It's just some wine!" Junko slugged her arm before taking her own drink. Mukuro drank hers down quickly, but Junko just sipped and feigned like she was drinking. What was Celestia's game? She had a very vague idea of what she liked, but that was it. She could observe, but that would take some time. Best to keep her wits about her. It wasn't being drunk she was worried about, it was being defenseless around Celestia, who was easily one of the smarter members of their class, as well as ruthless and manipulative. 

Celestia ended up pouring Mukuro three more glasses, then took the empty cups and stacked them nicely on top of each other in a shape of a pyramid. 

"Now then, why don't we kill some time? I would very much love to play some games with one of you. It is delightful to match wits with one as smart as I," She then smiled politely, and Junko shoved Mukuro off the bed. 

"What will we play?" Mukuro asked blankly. 

"Whatever I want, and at the moment I feel like some chess shall suit us nicely," 

Mukuro just nodded and helped Celestia set up the chess board, while Junko laid down on Celestia's bed, already feeling bored out of her mind. She had already predicted two tied games and an additional three wins from Celestia, so there was little need to actually watch them go down. She played with the settings on her phone, turning the camera on in preparation but not filming anything yet. Celestia poured Mukuro an additional three drinks but didn't drink anything herself, instead staring at her older sister with a calculated gaze on her face. 

After a second game, Junko sat up and subtly smirked to herself. Celestia was still poring over her pieces, trying to decide how to move, while Mukuro, despite keeping the usual uninterested expression she always had, placed a hand on her stomach, looking at the empty wine glass. She wasn't drunk, Junko knew both her and her sister could easily outdrink any of their classmates when it came to alcohol, it was something else entirely. And she was completely ready to indulge in it. 

"Would you care for another glass?" Celestia asked politely, pointing to Mukuro's empty cup. 

"No," She replied back strongly. 

"Are you sure? It is always important to be hydrated and I want to be a good hostess." 

Mukuro said nothing. 

"I believe it is time to explain what exactly I want. You will drink what I say, when I say, and you will also relieve yourself when I say. Is that clear?" 

Junko smiled to herself. "You're into bladder-play!" She took out her phone. 

"Indeed I am," Celestia smiled politely. "So again I ask, another glass?" 

Mukuro instead looked at Junko, who nodded eagerly. She knew the real person in charge was herself; Mukuro would do whatever she said regardless of what Celestia wished. Unfortunately for Mukuro, Junko wanted the same exact thing as the Ultimate Gambler, and thus her older sister wasn't getting out of this so easy.

After Mukuro drank another glass, the chess game continued, with Celestia taking longer to make moves and Mukuro sitting up straight in her seat, still a hand on her stomach. They both ended up tying and so Celestia asked for another game, keeping her hands off the wine. 

"My sister has awful endurance though," Junko sighed as she laid in bed, kicking her legs back and forth. "I was hoping this would be more fun," 

"Never underestimate how long I can continue these games. After all, I take pleasure in them as well," Celestia reassured her as she carefully moved her knight. 

Mukuro easily moved her bishop, no longer holding her stomach but instead pulling on the edge of her skirt, leaning against the table slightly. 

Junko was also observing Celestia. She drunk the diuretic-laced tea she was given that morning, but no sign of her being desperate yet. Still, she could likely bid her time a lot better than her stupid sister could. 

The two black-haired girls played two more sets of chess, Celestia winning both before she stood up daintily, readjusting her dress. "I grow quite tired of this game. I think we shall try pool in the rec room," 

"Come on!" Junko chirped, pulling Mukuro out of her seat. Celestia easily poured another glass of wine and handed it to Mukuro, who drank it after meeting Junko's eyes. She kept pulling on the bottom of her skirt and fidgeting as the trio headed up to the rec room, Celestia setting up the pool equipment. 

"It is not the most sophisticated nor ladylike or games, but I do enjoy partaking in it from time to time," 

"I don't play it much," Mukuro said as she took her own cue. Junko remained hanging in the back, just watching the two. Pool was more luck-based so she figured Celestia would win it as well, but that wasn't the purpose of the day. The purpose was to get more content for her omorashi celebrity fans. 

About fifteen minutes into the game, Junko was still filming and Mukuro pressed her pool cue against her crotch when it wasn't her turn, fidgeting lightly on her feet. Junko frowned. "Come on, be more desperate! The omorashi fans wanna see you really desperate, not this stupid poker-faced charade!" 

Mukuro jumped a bit but returned to her stoic nature and nodded, disregarding the pool cue and instead shoving both hands into her crotch, rubbing her knees and crossing her ankles together. Her face remained stoic so Junko just focused her filming on her sister's body. 

"My, you already seem quite pent-up, don't you?" Celestia teased, gently running her hands on Mukuro's abdomen and revealing a small bulge there. "And yet still not desperate enough," She wandered around the room and opened up the steel locker, revealing some water bottles. "I wonder who put these here?" 

Junko knew it was one of her other classmates who put them there; they spent a lot of time in the rec room and got off on holding it for long periods of time so that water was for them. They'd never notice if a bottle or two was missing though. 

"Drink more," Celestia said, and Mukuro unscrewed the cap and took a few drinks of the water before she started trembling. "You must be near to bursting now! Actually, to be quite honest, I have had to go ever since this morning. I suppose that tea of mine went right through me. So you would not mind if I relieved myself now, would you? We are all girls here, after all," She revealed one of the wine glasses she took from her room earlier and sat on one of the chairs, stretching her legs out and lifting them in a position that made her dress fall up and reveal her black lacy panties. Junko kept filming while Mukuro stared, unsure of what was to happen. With one motion, Celestia easily slipped her panties down and revealed her area, placing the crystalline glass' wide mouth up to her urethra. 

A light golden stream flowed out and splashed loudly into the glass, the transparent material making it obvious what was happening. Celestia smirked to herself as she did so; letting her stream taper off gracefully as she adjusted her dress and underwear and sitting back up. She carefully observed the liquid. 

"It even looks like a wine in its own right," She smirked. "But do not worry, I would not make you drink it. Even I have a limit," 

At that point, Mukuro was tightly holding herself with one hand, pulling her skirt down and looking at the ground. Her pool cue lay discarded. 

"Are you going to give me permission now?" She asked. 

"No, I am not done with you yet. In fact..." Celestia took her filled glass and left the room, and Mukuro nearly left too until she caught Junko's eye. She lowered her phone camera. 

"How much longer do I have to keep this up? I fail to see how this falls into our plan," She asked Junko instead. 

"Silly sister, this has nothing to do with that old blaise plan of making our classmates kill each other for entertainment! Who wants to watch famous people kill each other?! This is where the money and popularity is at! Everyone wants to see famous people desperate and wetting themselves! What could be more despairful than seeing your fave starlet just making it to the toilet and then failing because of a wardrobe malfunction!?" She explained. "Way better than killing people but still gives me the despair I need! And I thought you'd be up for it too!" 

"It just seems pointless," 

"Well luckily I didn't ask what you thought about it," 

Mukuro ignored her after that, shuffling her weight from foot to foot and keeping her hands away from her swollen bladder. Junko noticed it and walked right over, touching it and making her older sister gasp out loudly in surprise. 

"Even with all your military training, you still have no experience in stuff like that!~" 

"I have returned," Celestia announced, holding a thin piece of rope in her hands. 

"I can untie anything you tie me in," Mukuro challenged. 

"I know you can. However, I will not be the one tying you up," She handed the rope to Junko, who forced Mukuro down into one of the chairs and pressed her wrists together, tying them together with the rope. "We have decided if you manage to use the bathroom without undoing your ropes...then you can go, naturally," 

Junko started filming again while Mukuro looked away, squirming and wiggling around in her chair and tightly crossing her legs. She placed her elbows hard in her lap, still showing no emotion on her face. 

The three said and did nothing for the next few minutes, eventually making Junko snort from boredom. "Come on, do something!" She demanded of Mukuro. "Are you just not gonna be desperate now that you're tied-up?! In most peoples' cases that would make them even more desperate!" 

"You know about my....you know," Mukuro spoke cryptically at a whisper. 

"Yeah yeah, I know, all about that gross habit of yours, I'll deal with it later. Right now, people want to know if you're gonna make a break for it!" She pointed to her phone, and Mukuro stood up and wiggled around before she dashed out of the rec room to the bathrooms on the third floor. Celestia was quicker and stood in front of the door, her mouth covered with her hand. 

"Did you really think it would be that simple? I never gave you permission," She smirked. 

"You said if I could go with my wrists tied," Mukuro reminded her, dancing around. 

"Did I say that?" She got a thoughtful look on her face, tapping her lips as Mukuro continued to dance. "Hm. I suppose that I did. But what if other girls are in there? Could you deal with that?" 

"When has my stupid sister ever cared about what others think of her?" Junko laughed. Celestia stepped aside and the two followed Mukuro into the bathroom who had to kick the door open with her foot. 

Luckily, they were the only ones in the bathroom; nobody liked using the third-floor bathrooms for whatever reason. Mukuro slipped into a stall and stared down at the toilet, struggling a bit with her bindings. She squirmed around and shifted her weight from foot to foot, trying to shimmy out of her skirt and panties despite them. Celestia watched with a studying look on her face, genuinely wondering how it would turn out. Junko filmed with her phone, wondering what Mukuro would do. Would she find some way to use it despite her bindings, or ignore her sister's wishes for once and pull the ties off herself? She couldn't figure out the outcome for once. 

Mukuro kept dancing around, pressing her elbows against her bulging bladder before she finally placed her foot on the toilet lid for balance, spinning herself around. To both Celestia's and Junko's collective surprise, Mukuro sat herself down on the toilet with her clothes still on and her wrists still bound, staring down at the ground. Nothing happened for a few seconds before a wet spot appeared on the front of her skirt and spread a bit; drops dripped into the toilet water alongside a small stream. She didn't open her legs until Junko walked over and forced them open; her panties were black so there was no visible stain but the smell was strong and the hissing was evident as she continued to wet herself; a small stream was dripping from her soaked clothing. The small swell in her abdomen rapidly vanished as she peed, and eventually the sound and stream died down, leaving her with soaked panties and a stained and damp skirt. 

"Well, I suppose that was one way of going about it," Celestia tittered. "Highly unorthodox regardless," 

"I would expect nothing less from my sister!" Junko said. Mukuro easily eased herself out of the binds, letting them fall to the floor as she stood up. She stared at Junko, likely wondering what would happen next. It never failed to amaze Junko how easily she could rope Mukuro into other situations and she would just go along. Maybe one day, if she really did consider killing their classmates....that loyalty would be remembered. "Anyway, go back to your room and change. Take the long way to the dorms. I want as many of our classmates as possible to see your wet skirt and have them know you wet yourself!~" 

"Yes," Mukuro nodded and walked away. 

As if their classmates would care, they all were super into omorashi in their own ways so they'd likely just get aroused or feel sympathy if they saw her, but it mattered little. It would make Mukuro feel awkward and that was the real goal. Junko turned her phone off. 

"Today was quite delightful. I thank you for giving me such an enriching experience," Celestia smiled, resting her hands under her chin. 

"Huh? Oh yeah. Shame Big Sis wasn't more cooperative or interesting," 

"On the contrary, I had a lot of fun today. More fun than I had in a while. I do so enjoy pushing peoples' bladders to the limit and controlling them in my hands," 

The two girls walked out of the bathroom. 

"It was a lot of fun to do in gambling tournaments. They already felt prideful and arrogant about having to compete against someone like moi. They would serve drinks in longer tournaments. We had breaks, obviously, however I liked to torment my opponents by drinking a bunch and seemingly never needing to break. If I saw them wander off I would always daintily remind them I had not needed to rest once. Their lives, their money, even their bladders were all in my hands. It was very fulfilling," Celestia continued, smirking. "In some cases, I met opponents who were into such things. After their inevitable loss, we would still be in contact. They enjoyed being dominated by me in that area. To some people, I was known as Pisserella, perhaps not the most flattering or proper of nicknames, but it works. I had not had such fun in ages, so I thank you. If you ever desire to do this again, please let me know," She curtsied to Junko and then walked off. 

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Junko walked off in the opposite direction. She didn't really ask for Celestia's life-story, but whatever. She got her footage, and once she edited it and cut out the more useless parts, she'd upload it. She could only imagine what kind of a reaction she would get, especially with the added bonus of Celestia peeing in a wine glass. Sayaka might've been as typical as her persona, but Celestia was interesting and controlling. Further experiments with her were definitely in order. 

-

Junko uploaded the next video and rested her head on her desk, feeling exhausted suddenly. She'd go to bed and have to read and respond to comments when she next woke up, as well as see who was being suggested for next time. She didn't mind using Mukuro again if need be; true she had her own preferences when it came to peeing, but that mattered little to Junko. She vastly preferred letting her classmates experiment and perform their kinks of that nature on Mukuro because her older sister would never refuse and Junko has to film it all! She couldn't very well film herself if she was tied-up and desperate! Still, she couldn't deny a lot of it looked like fun. 

After her video finished uploading, she turned her computer off and started getting herself ready for bed, her fourteen remaining classmates swirling around in her head. Still so many choices...she eagerly wondered who she'd get to play with next time. 

On 3/2/2021 at 7:44 PM, Makoto Minato said:

yes i really like,now a little question i have,you gonna do just of the danganronpa trigger happy or you think you can do later of the godbye despair?

Hmmm I'm not sure yet. I feel the second one would be basically similar to this except with different characters and a different setting. But there's also some stuff to play around with like the simulation aspect. I'll think more on it 

11 minutes ago, PuppyDog230 said:

Hmmm I'm not sure yet. I feel the second one would be basically similar to this except with different characters and a different setting. But there's also some stuff to play around with like the simulation aspect. I'll think more on it 

ok,i undestand,and one thing you can do what i would this should be cool is fuse these games,like a story where junko go with Chiriro and while they are doing something Chiaki appear

• 1 year later...