Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in the Shower

I do it regularly! I think most people do. I LOVE it. 

It is convenient, but I definitely do it for omo / kink purposes. 

Before soaping my body, I'll stand with my legs together, so they get soaked with as much hot urine as possible. Sometimes, I'll lay down in the bathtub (I have a bath / shower combo with a curtain) and let it spray across my body. It is so incredibly freeing. 

I think almost everyone on sites like this pees in the shower. Right? In fact I have heard several females I know admit to peeing in the shower. To my knowledge they are not in the fetish. Of course they can do it much more discreetly than us males.

My very first what I now call Omorashi experiments , back in my early-mid teens involved peeing in the shower. There was no way I could get away with wetting my pants, so I didn’t even try.  I did the next best thing. I would hold my pee after dinner until my bladder was really full. I would skip the toilet on the way into the shower. I heard warm water could make you pee. I wanted to experience uncontrolled peeing. Once the warm water hit that part of my body I quickly felt the desperate my pee is about to come out sensation. I really loved it, and I tightened my sphincter and held on as long as possible until pee forced its way out uncontrollably. I then let the rest out.  Wanting to experience the actual wetting more I sometimes wrap a dry washcloth over my penis and stood in the tub with the water off until I started leaking, then soaked the cloth.  It was the best I could do back then.

Now that I live alone, and can wet my pants with impunity, I still enjoy doing it in the shower sometimes because there is zero cleanup or pants to wash. And  now I can do anything I desire to try to hold my pee from squirming to pee dancing to holding myself. The key is to hold it as long as I can, and only head for the shower when I am right on the edge of losing control, or even leaking a bit.

I get undressed and then start adjusting the water temperature. It’s a bonus if I uncontrollably dribble a little on the floor before I start, or spurt some on the lip of or into the tub, because I can’t hold it. Once in the shower and the warm water is splashing my bladder and penis area, holding on becomes much more difficult. I tighten my sphincter as tight as possible trying to hold my pee just a bit longer, because the my pee is about to come out sensation is my favorite.  Even once I start leaking and spurting I try to stop peeing to prolong the fun. Sometimes I lose half the contains of my bladder. Others a few big leaks or long spurts lessen the pressure enough so I can regain control. Usually the desperate urge to pee returns, but I hold it in until I can’t. In any event I empty my bladder in the tub.

On occasion for something different, when I feel my pee about to come out I move to the back wall of the tub. Once I start leaking I let go so while I am at maximum pressure so I can hit the front wall with my hard stream. Or I lie down and let go with my dick aiming up towards my head. If I am really full my maximum pressure, can hit my chin for a brief second. I then give my entire body a pee shower from my fountain of pee.

The tub/shower is a great pee play land with zero clean up. I still enjoy it to this day.   

I love peeing in the shower. If I lived alone I'd probably wet myself in the shower with clothes more. I like to get in with a full bladder and try to hold it while I wash my top half and then go with my legs pressed together and pretend I wet myself.

Other times I aim and pretend I'm peeing on purpose somewhere I shouldn't. It's really the only way I indulge so far. No clean up!

Guest Shiomo

Yup I pee in the shower all the time. Considering I always need to pee in the morning, and I always shower in the morning, it's easier than peeing in the toilet then hopping in the shower.

Plus as an added bonus if I'm desperate to go, trying to hold it while waiting for the shower to warm up can be a lot of fun~

• 1 month later...

Yes.  As one with a small, overactive bladder and poor control, I always pee while showing.  Even with great effort and concentration I am unable to do much of anything to stem the flow of pee that showers trigger.  Professionals coaching me on behavioral techniques to gain better continence have resorted to instructing me to discount my peeing in the shower on any accident log until I made certain progress first with my more easIly modifiable accidents. I learned 30 years after the fact that flowing water was used to induce urination while I was potty trained, which is seen as why the association is so strong.

Hygiene, morality and omo don't seem to enter into this at all for me.  Anyone else?

I do it every time while I wait for the hot water to come through on our makeshift shower. Often later in the day I just end up holding it in until I take a shower that evening. Saves a toilet flush's worth of water and is just fun. I just let it flow down my legs because the pee is so warm. I have to make the intentional choice to let go, but I wonder if I could get it so that I just start peeing the instant I hear shower water - like how you almost can't control yourself once you sit down on the toilet.

I recently wrote about my first experiences with doing this, during my freshman year in high school. My shy bladder was awful at this point in my life, and this was after the doors had been removed in the school restrooms, so I was very aware of just how painful a full bladder could get. There was a yearly trip for the freshman class, that lasted two nights. I debated for a long time if I should go on it or not, I knew it was probably a bad idea.

One of the activities was something I really wanted to do though. And, you could earn extra credit on one assignment for participating in one of the things there. If I really messed up a test, that could be useful for me. Except, I was very nervous that by going on this thing, I would be stuck with no usable toilet for two nights; Stuck holding it for two nights.

What convinced me to go was that all my friends were, and being stuck back at school without them while filling out pointless busywork would be mind-numbing. I was confident I could find somewhere to relieve myself on the trip. There had to be at least one private restroom somewhere in the place we were going.

Still, the morning we left on the trip, I waited for the last possible second to pee before leaving my house. Then, I drank absolutely nothing. I was not going to drink a thing until I knew I’d have somewhere I could release it. This was a stupid idea, I knew that even then. I just so wanted this to work.

The bus ride to the location was several hours long. Some of my classmates got pretty desperate. I noticed quite a bit of leg-crossing and knee-bouncing, and heard a few rather loud complaints about needing a rest stop. A stop was made partway through the ride, and almost everyone was pretty eager for that.

As the majority of my classmates took off to find relief, I noticed the first twinges from my own bladder. That was when I started to feel very nervous that I’d made a terrible decision coming out here. I didn’t have to go badly by any stretch of the imagination, but it still would have been nice to be able to pee like all my classmates were. I just knew that if I got off the bus and made my way to the now-packed restroom, I’d only leave several minutes later with my bladder just as full as it had been before, and my mind filled with frustration and anxiety.

I couldn’t just wait for the restroom to be empty, either. I’d hold everyone else up. They’d wonder why in the world I’d hung around ’til the last minute and was just inconveniencing them. I’d never in a million years work up the nerve to say what was troubling me. And, it wasn’t anywhere near an emergency anyway. I could hold it until…

Until…

I didn’t know…

The ride continued, my bladder filled more and more. It was no longer a few nervous twinges, but a pulsing need. The worst part of the ride was not knowing when I’d find somewhere I could actually go. That and the fear of thinking that I might not find anywhere at all and possibly end up holding for two days as a result.

We got to our destination. It was sort of like a camping trip, but a little more upscale. There were these stone cabin things, three students and one chaperone to each one. They started telling us which groups to go with, but I wasn’t paying attention; I had to pee, and needed to find somewhere to do it right away. Once I found where I could pee, my mind would be at ease and I could enjoy myself.

After the groups were assigned, they gave us a bathroom break. There was one building that housed the toilets and shower facilities. The boys' side had a long trough for a urinal, a few toilet stalls, and a few showers.

I hung around just outside the door as the rest of the guys relieved themselves. I tried not to feel too jealous of them all, but couldn’t help thinking they were so lucky to be able to get their bladders empty so easily. It was okay, I reminded myself, once the room was empty I could get into a stall and let loose. Once the last guy had left, I rushed in and entered a stall. When I reached for the lock, I found it had been broken off.

Annoyed, and my bladder thrashing angrily now that a toilet was visible, I went to the next stall over. No lock. Then the last one. Still no lock. This was not good. This was awful. I had made a really, really terrible decision, and now it was too late to get out of it. Panicked thoughts rushed through my mind; I was gonna go two days without peeing!

I tried to calm myself down. I got myself out and aimed with one hand, using the other to hold the door shut. Sure, it wasn’t locked, but I was holding it tight enough. I tried to relax and let out my stream. Quite a while passed with nothing. Then, at last, I started to feel something shift in me, that warm pinch I feel just before I start to—

As I felt on the very verge of letting it all go, one of my teachers poked his head in and told me I needed to hurry up since an activity was starting soon. Just like that, it all stopped. I was tenser than I’d been at the start, flushed hot with embarrassment that I’d taken so long to pee that it was causing everyone else a problem.

I zipped up, pretending I was finished, washed my hands, and joined the class. I’d try again later, I told myself. I’d gotten close after all, I’d be able to go so long as I was left alone long enough. My bladder was furious that it had come so close to relief only to have it snatched away at the last second. It sent several particularly sharp, painful throbs through my body as the activity was explained to us. We’d be swimming in the lake, so I had to get changed into my swimsuit.

I got my suit from the cabin and returned to the same toilet stall I hadn’t been able to use earlier to get changed. Outside, I heard some of the other guys complaining when they realized the locks were damaged. As I changed, I couldn’t stop looking at the toilet. I needed to use it so much! But, there was a line of people waiting on me to get changed, and they were all talking so loudly, I knew better than to even try.

Once I’d changed and we’d gotten to the lake, I realized something; Maybe I could go in the water! Nobody’d notice so long as I didn’t stay in one place too long or make any weird expressions. I could pee in the lake, easy!

Except, no. Not easy. The lake water was cold. That was one of the most extreme feelings of cold I’d ever experienced. My body was tensing up in reaction to the cold, and peeing just was not going to happen. Especially when it registered how warm my pee would feel in the icy water. Maybe nobody’d be able to tell it had come from me, but they’d definitely be able to tell somebody peed in the water. If they said anything, I’d die from the humiliation.

We swam around for quite a while, and when the activity was done and I got out of the water, my swimsuit was clinging to me. It was suddenly pressing down on my bladder. That, combined with the change in pressure from no longer being submerged, made me feel like I was seriously gonna pop! I had to go so bad! It was a struggle not to show any signs of need by then. I remember I was definitely starting to bounce in place.

One of my friends noticed I was looking tense and asked what was bothering me. I made up something about how the algae in the lake had really grossed me out, and it was stuck on the bottoms of my feet. That was why I was rocking on my feet so much. Because I wanted the algae off of them. Nothing else.

She nodded, she said she thought the algae was gross too.

After everyone was accounted for by the chaperones, a teacher informed us that if any of us wanted a shower after being in the lake, we had time to do that now. My friend looked happy about that.

I didn’t want to get under a stream of running— and probably warm— water while my bladder was ready to burst. But, after I’d said all that stuff to my friend, it would look weird now if I didn’t go shower. So, I went back to my cabin, got the clothes I’d had on earlier, and made my way over there.

I guess not many of the guys felt like showering, because the line for the girls’ side was pretty long but only two other guys were in the room with me, and I got to a shower right away. My bladder twitched as the other guys turned their shower heads on. Suddenly, the room was filled with the sound of pouring water spraying against tile. My bladder seemed very insistent on spraying yet more ‘water’ against the tile floor. I undressed and prepared to turn on the water in my own stall.

The water was warm. I stood under it, the liquid rolling down my back. It was nice to feel something so warm after the cold of the lake. Now that three nozzles were going, the sound of running water in that room was almost deafening. I tried to just enjoy the feeling of the water warming up my frigid body. It was working pretty well at that. I felt myself start to loosen up as the warmth went over me. It felt good.

Hssss….

Suddenly, something else started to feel very good.

It took a second to figure out what it was, what had changed, but I looked down and saw that I was peeing. Quite a bit, too. I panicked and tried to stop, but then I realized I shouldn’t. This was good. I had to go. I had to go very bad. It was all going down the drain. I probably was far from the first person to pee in this shower. I couldn’t hold it two days, and if this was what it took to keep that from happening, then so be it.

I worried for a second that the other two guys in the room could tell I was peeing, but the walls of the shower went down extremely low, there was only a crack at the bottom. And, my pee was mixing with the water from the shower head. It would be impossible to notice. I realized a minute later that I was actually peeing with two people in the room with me; and very close by, too. I hadn’t done that since I was at least five. Too bad I couldn’t bring a loud, warm shower nozzle with me everywhere, because it looked like it had a magical power to make me pee.

Once I was empty, I got dressed and headed out. I felt so much better. My bladder was empty. My mind was clear. I’d found somewhere that I could pee during this trip. So, I could finally get a drink of water like I was dying to. At lunch I drank as much as I wanted; I could pee now, so it didn’t matter, right?

I had managed to overlook one detail; It’s normal for someone to go for a pee several times each day. Showering over and over again is a little less understandable. I realized that after a few more activities. My bladder was starting to strain to hold all the water I’d drank, and when I opened my mouth to ask to go take a ‘shower’, it registered that it didn’t make much sense for me to take one right then, in the middle of an activity.

I could just say I was going to pee, I didn’t have to specify where I’d be doing that, but at least one chaperone would have to lead me back to the bathroom and then wait outside the door for me. They’d hear the shower come on and wonder what I was doing. I didn’t much want to explain to an adult that I had discovered the shower was the only place I could actually empty my bladder here.

But, it was perfectly normal to shower before bed. I’d go then. That was hours off, but I knew I could hold it that long. As night started to fall, I was singing a very different tune. We were gathered around a fire roasting s’mores, and I was twisting and turning every which way, crossing my legs, and trying with all my might not to hold myself. That moment is seared into my mind, just sitting in a lawn chair, my bladder about to rupture, just praying that the moment would come to a close soon.

My friend from earlier noticed I was, again, very uncomfortable. This time around, I had to go even worse than I had after the lake thing, and it was pretty obvious what I needed. She actually asked me straight-out if I needed to pee. I admitted that I did, but that I could wait, and asked her not to talk so loud about it. I was embarrassed.

She asked me why I didn’t ask to go, this wasn’t like at school where they’d try and keep me in class and not give me a break to pee. She kind of knew I was pee-shy, since she knew how uncomfortable the door situation was for me, and pointed out that there weredoors here. I told her I knew that, but they didn’t lock, at least not the ones on the boys’ side.

She looked concerned. She asked if I’d gone even once since we’d been out here. I told her I had, but did not confess that I’d needed to resort to the shower, worried I’d gross her out. I told her I just had to wait until bedtime, then I could go. She shouldn’t worry about me. She did start talking to me though, I guess to help keep my mind off things.

A little more time passed and I actually did end up going to a teacher and asking if I could go ahead and take a shower now. I pretended I was just super tired and wanted to go to bed early. She just told me to wait, we’d be heading that way soon.

‘Soon’ was not soon enough for me. By the time the announcement was made that it was time to get ready for bed, I was grateful for how dark it had gotten because I seriously needed to hold myself shut. I believe a few dribbles had escaped me by that point. I wanted to run straight for the bathroom and the shower stall, flick on that noisy, warm jet of water and spray out a too-long held warm jet of my own, but I couldn’t. I had to get my pajamas from the cabin first.

The chaperone assigned to my cabin had the key, and I was in such an all-consuming rush to get relief that I beat him and my cabinmates there by a few minutes. I bobbed in place as I waited. The chaperone noticed me jiggling when he finally arrived and asked if I’d had too much soda. I knew he was referring to a sugar-high, but he had gotten a bit too close to my real problem. I had definitely had too much soda, it just that it wasn’t the effects of the sugar that were bothering me.

I dashed in, got my clothes, and hurried back out. This time, since everyone was required to shower before bed, there was a line for them. What transpired over the next several minutes was one of the most extreme bouts of torture I think I’ve ever had to get through. The loud, gushing shower heads that had saved me earlier and delivered me the relief I needed, were now just taunting me. Hissing, splashing, pouring jets of water slapping against the tile, impossibly loud to my ears.

And, that wasn’t the only thing I had to hear. Quite a few of the guys had been so busy with everything, that they hadn’t realized how full their bladders were. The trough urinal was crowded, and I swear I could hear every one of their streams spattering the metal it was made of. The toilets were in use as well, pee spraying into the water.

It was atrocious. I was surrounded on all sides by the sound of trickling, gushing liquid, and other people getting the relief I needed. I remember thinking it was so unfair. I was sure I had to go way worse than anyone at the urinal, or anyone using the toilets. I had to go so bad I wanted to tear my hair out. I wanted to pee! It was all I wanted! I would have given anything to be able to join the group at the trough, get myself out and just release! But, I knew I couldn’t. The only way I could get relief would be to make it through this line, get myself under the shower head and let the magical, warm, soothing water do its thing.

I knew I must have looked weird, I was stepping in place, trying very hard not to grab myself. But, I couldn’t hold still at all. I just had to pee so much!

I became nervous that the warm water would run out before I made it there, and that it wouldn’t work if the water was too cold. I was lucky, though. When my turn finally came, I shakily locked myself in the shower and put my pajamas on the hook. I frantically removed my clothing and added them to the hook, then I stumbled, painful with need, to turn the shower on… And warm water pounded out against my back. Warm, soothing, loud, trickling water… So relaxing, so calming…

That time I had to clench my teeth as hard as I could against a moan as my bladder gave out. I almost went to my knees in relief. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…. So much better… I scrubbed my hair as I continued to pee. I remember thinking it was kind of fun to pee while doing something else. There was something weirdly relaxing about feeling my bladder drain away as my hands busied themselves in my hair. I actually peed for so long that by the time the soap was out of my hair, I had yet to finish. It wasn’t until I started to rinse off the rest of my body that my bladder had emptied completely.

I left the shower, feeling so ridiculously relieved. I returned to my cabin and got to sleep for the night. I woke in the middle of the night, needing to go again. I should have expected that. I’d held way too much for way too long that day, my bladder was gonna be sore. The chaperone had left the door unlocked just in case one of us needed to pee during the night, so at least that was good. I nervously left the cabin and started across for the bathroom. It was a little hard to do that in the dark. I tripped a couple times, each one sending a jolt through my bladder. It was peaceful though. I heard nothing but the wind in the leaves, and some bugs. I was pretty sure I was the only one awake.

I got into the restroom. The light was off, confirming no one else was in there. I flicked it on. I was alone. Totally. Nobody else was even up. My bladder was loosening already and I started to shuffle for one of the showers. I stopped where I was, feeling ridiculous. I shouldn’t need that if I was the only person that was even awake! I was still sleepy, and didn’t feel like getting all undressed and soaking wet again.

I could just use a toilet, everybody was asleep, nobody’d see or hear. Hell, I could even use the urinal!

For some reason, I found that idea exciting. Maybe since I hadn’t successfully relieved myself in a urinal for so long, so actually managing to do it— even if it was only because everybody in a fifty mile radius of me was asleep— would feel really good. I didn’t have much time to think about it, my bladder needed some serious emptying. I went over to the trough, and got myself out. After a few deep breaths, reminding myself of how I was completely alone and no one was awake enough to come through the door, I was peeing.

Wow, I’d really had to go! I didn’t realize just how much until my unbelievably forceful stream was furiously pounding the metal trough. It was so loud! If I hadn’t been certain I was the only one awake to hear it, I would have been extremely embarrassed. As it was though, I kind of liked the sound. The idea that I could hold so much that it came out that forcefully made me feel a weird sort of pride. Especially since I was actually doing it in a urinal. What a relief!

I finished up and got back to sleep, feeling perhaps a bit too proud of myself for peeing in a urinal in the dead of night with a bunch of people sleeping in different buildings several yards away from me.

That was how the rest of the trip ended up. It was normal to shower in the morning, so getting my morning pee was easy. We’d swim in the lake mid-day and were allowed to shower after that, so I’d have my second pee then. I had learned my lesson after the first day and didn’t drink too much, so I didn’t end up nearly as bursting for my last pee of the day— Still, waiting in line with so much running water, and so many other people relieving themselves, was not easy!

On the third day, when we’d be going home, that was when there was another problem. I got my morning pee in when I showered, but there was no time to go in the lake before we left— And, consequently, no afternoon shower or, more importantly, pee. We left right after having lunch. I knew I wasn’t going to have an opportunity to pee before heading back, so I only drank as much as I absolutely had to.

It was still too much.

The ride back was murder on my poor bladder. Partway through, I was scissoring my legs in desperation. My friend noticed and knew right away what was wrong. She asked when I last went, I told her it had been early in the morning. She told me there were a few times she noticed the bathroom was pretty empty, why didn’t I go then? I ended up having to explain to her the ‘system’ I’d worked out, and that since we hadn’t gone in the lake and I hadn’t gotten a second shower, I was stuck holding it.

She wasn’t grossed out that I’d been peeing in the shower, especially after I explained that it had been a total last resort and it certainly beat holding it the whole trip. She tried distracting me for a bit, but soon I could focus only on my all consuming need to pee. When the bus stopped off so everyone could pee, I stayed where I was. My friend asked if I could at least try because I looked like I was in a bad state.

I told her it wouldn’t work, it would just frustrate me. I could only go in a stall that locked if no one else was in the room, and I knew the room would be crowded. She suggested I explain this situation to a teacher, ask if the bus could hang back a few extra minutes so I could go once the room was empty. I was mortified at the idea, and doubted any of the teachers would even allow it since there was a schedule to keep and all. She told me it wouldn’t hurt to at least ask.

I didn’t ask. To my horror though, she raised a hand and got one of the teachers’ attention. She explained that I was really shy about peeing and needed to wait until everyone else was finished, was it okay if the bus stayed a few extra minutes for that?

The teacher shook her head, said I needed to get over that and just do it. I tried to explain that I wasn’t just squeamish, it was like this actual, physical thing for me and that I couldn’t control it, but she was unsympathetic. I was just embarrassed, ashamed, and so, so desperate to pee.

I asked to trade seats with my friend a little further into the ride, so I could sit next to the window instead of the aisle. She was confused, but when we traded and I immediately doubled over and clutched myself, she understood I’d just wanted a little more privacy. I was so humiliated to be doing that in front of her, I kept apologizing. She ended up asking me some questions about my shy bladder and what it felt like, she’d known I was a little shy but hadn’t understood the real, physical effects it had. Eventually, I couldn’t talk about it anymore because it was making me feel more on the verge of losing it.

Finally, we were back at the school. It was after hours, our parents had arrived to take us home. I really, really didn’t want my parents to know I was dying to pee. I needed to straighten up and stop holding myself to get off the bus anyway. Clutching myself in front of my friend was one thing, doing it in front of others was quite another. I managed to let go of myself, and took small, mincing steps off the bus. Climbing down the steps was brutal.

I found my parents. They wanted to go out to dinner somewhere. I could not do that. I had to get home and to the toilet, like, three hours ago. I was too embarrassed to say that, though. Instead, I said that I was super sweaty after being outside, and the bus, and they probably didn’t want to eat dinner with me until after I’d showered, so could we please go home first?

They agreed to that. It was a kind of long ride back to our house, not as long as it was when I took the bus home since there weren’t a ton of stops to make, but still too long to be comfortable for me in my state. I kind of stuffed a hand into my pocket so I could hold myself a little discreetly, and kept my legs crossed the whole way.

Once home, I took off for the restroom after getting my clothes. I got undressed and turned on the shower first, since that’s what my parents thought I was so eager to do. Bad idea, the sound wreaked havoc on my bladder. Drips of pee started to hit the floor between my feet. I was out of time. I couldn’t even take a few seconds to lift the lid of the toilet, I just jumped in the shower and let it continue pouring. I felt a little more gross doing this in my own shower, and felt better once I aimed directly for the drain. Ahhh, that was close!

So, that’s the story of the first time I peed in the shower. A little different than most, since I was doing it purely out of desperation and as a last possible resort. Today, I don’t do it that often. It is a good place for F and I to wet ourselves though, since clean-up is minimal.

Always!

On 3/6/2021 at 7:58 AM, PuppyDog230 said:

I actually can pee like a guy and I've thus wanted to try aiming in the shower but I must not be doing it properly, no matter where I aim it hits the actual shower stream and flows down my legs, all these responses reminded me of that. 

Just keep practicing and you'll aim even better than most guys someday.