Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in the Shower

How many of you routinely pee in the shower? Do you like it? What do you think about it? Do you do it for convenience or for omorashi purposes? It's something I've always wondered about; when I was a kid I did it constantly but grew out of it because I thought it was gross, but then I found out a close friend of mine does it every single time he takes a shower and the omorashi-loving part of my brain was like 'I wanna do that, I wanna pee in the shower!' So with his guidance and enthusiasm I finally relearned how to do it. Nowadays it seems to be more...'accepted' in a way because it saves water! And thus I wanted to know if it's common among omorashi lovers or not and why it's done. 

I do it very often - sometimes out of convenience, sometimes to enjoy it. When getting up in the morning, I love to release the first pee of the day on myself. Since I have a bathtub with a shower curtain, I just sit down, pee all over myself and enjoy the warm sensation and the wonderful smell of my morning pee before turning on the tap...

I certainly do this quite often, though it's a bit less about altruism or omorashi for most cases. Really, my mornings consist of me getting up, getting naked (if I wasn't already sleeping nude), and getting in the shower. The need to pee doesn't typically hit me until the warm water does, and by that point, I'm still dead tired and don't want to leave the shower to go sit down and pee, especially while wet and cold. Sometimes I'll just make like a guy and spread my legs and do my best to aim for the drain, other times I'll get into the act and pretend like I'm wearing pants as I start to go just for the hell of it. I'm surprised it's not a more common thing though. It's not like you're getting pee on you, if anything, using the toilet it more gross. And you're literally next to all of the soap you could want anyways if it's that gross for you. It'd be one thing to pee in the bathtub while taking a bath, but during a shower, I'm always one to let it flow.

I pee in the shower all the time! Pretty sure a lot of people do it, including the vanilla types. I know I’ve talked to a few that where proud to to admit it. I mean honestly what better place to do it? 😂 It’s like a whole step saved in the morning routine! I usually squeeze my legs together standing and pee so it all runs down my legs like I’m peeing my pants..... or just I jump in with my pajamas still on and actually do pee my pants. It makes it super easy to rinse everything off and I throw it in the wash after like I was going to anyway!

Pretty sure I can think of only one instance when I don't.  If I need to use the toilet for other business before taking my shower, it will drain me and I won't need to when I take my shower.  That said, if I have to go right before the shower, I will turn on the water and reach in to feel the water if it's warm yet.  If it is warm, I will get in and let go.  If it isn't, I will just reach my arm in to continue to feel the water stream while my body is aimed in and just let go.

If I don't have to go before getting in the shower, after the warm water hits me, I often find that I can drain my reserve tank and let go of a little that I didn't even know that I had.

I don't often go for omorashi purposes, but I do sometimes go for another purpose.  I have a small shaving mirror in the shower which I use to shave.  Sometimes it gets a little bit of a build up stuck to it from our well water, so I will sometimes lower it down and pee a little on it and let it sit for a few seconds before rinsing it off.  Pee does have a small amount of ammonia and seems to help clean the mirror a little.  At least that's what I tell myself.

A few times I've done it realizing I needed to pee and having not done so before getting into the shower.

But most of the time I pee in the shower is for a wetting, one of my two main ways to avoid making a mess to clean up (other being sitting on the toilet with my shorts or underwear up), and the one that lets me get in more poses besides sitting down, such as wetting standing up or with my butt in the air (both get them a lot wetter than wetting while sitting down).

When I wet that's usually where it happens, since it's easy to clean up, but I also just love peeing in the shower in general. I've always done it, if I'm planning to shower I'll drink a bunch of water beforehand and hold it until I'm about to have an accident, then get in the shower and pee down my legs. Even if I'm not desperate I do it anyway, it feels nice and I don't want to miss a chance to pee somewhere different 🤭 I don't think I could hold it in the shower if I tried, if warm water is touching me and I need to go even a little bit I get super desperate and start leaking.

On 2/26/2021 at 5:07 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Hahaha it’s almost exactly the same for me. The shower is the perfect place to practice my standing pee. If I’m not exhausted, I’ll have some fun with that sometimes, aiming all around and seeing how far I can go.

But usually I’m half asleep and I just want to relax to the bliss that is hot warm pee gushing out of me and running down my legs. 

That sounds delicious.

Je fais cela très, très régulièrement. J'éteins mon réveil, je prends mes vêtements, je vais à la douche et je fais pipi. le problème est que c'est devenu une véritable habitude. alors quand ce n'est pas possible, il est très difficile de contenir ma vessie. (quelqu'un dans la salle de bain, juste un lavabo dans la salle de bain, ...)