Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's Your Top 5?

Let me start off by thanking Jimmy Olsen for starting this thread; there's indeed a lot of talent on omorashi.org. Making a top 5 was a real challenge, because when I make lists like this, I always feel bad for the equally amazing authors who didn't make the cut... I'm going to repeat my comment which I made in a similar thread 4 years ago. What's your favourite *any form of art* is always a difficult question, because just like music and movies, omorashi fiction comes in so many flavours. 
For the sake of completeness I should mention that two additional guidelines which I used for creating the top 5 are:
1. Limited to stories posted on omorashi.org
2. Limited to one story per author

Since the spots are limited in a top 5, I had a bit of trouble picking number 4 and 5. It's a toss-up between writers of "category A: excelling in originality" @WaityKaty, @fullbladder@Ranpalan, @Foxlover  and "category B: hitting the right notes in traditional scenario's". I'm going to go with category B, but I wouldn't enjoy omorashi.org as much without the truly creative original talents, so that's why I want to mention them too. Anyway, number four and five:

2 hours ago, Flush said:

Let me start off by thanking Jimmy Olsen for starting this thread; there's indeed a lot of talent on omorashi.org. Making a top 5 was a real challenge, because when I make lists like this, I always feel bad for the equally amazing authors who didn't make the cut... I'm going to repeat my comment which I made in a similar thread 4 years ago. What's your favourite *any form of art* is always a difficult question, because just like music and movies, omorashi fiction comes in so many flavours. 
For the sake of completeness I should mention that two additional guidelines which I used for creating the top 5 are:
1. Limited to stories posted on omorashi.org
2. Limited to one story per author

Since the spots are limited in a top 5, I had a bit of trouble picking number 4 and 5. It's a toss-up between writers of "category A: excelling in originality" @WaityKaty, @fullbladder@Ranpalan, @Foxlover  and "category B: hitting the right notes in traditional scenario's". I'm going to go with category B, but I wouldn't enjoy omorashi.org as much without the truly creative original talents, so that's why I want to mention them too. Anyway, number four and five:

Wow, it’s an honor to be mentioned alongside such esteemed company, and by one of my personal favorite writers to boot haha

On 4/9/2021 at 7:31 AM, Weasel said:

I agree, thanks for the praise! (Although I'm amused that literally my very first story here has been mentioned twice in this thread... I really think I did better than that later on, folks!)

Yeaaah... I guess you're right. I only picked that story because it was the start of the series, not because it was the best in the series. My bad. It's hard to pick the best one, though. Housemates: Life of the Party comes to mind as one of the best ones. Better? 🙂

On 4/2/2021 at 2:28 PM, Foxlover said:

Wow, it’s an honor to be mentioned alongside such esteemed company, and by one of my personal favorite writers to boot haha

The resume of the others in my list is a bit thicker, if you compare the stories posted on "Fiction and Fanfiction", correct. But your stories in the roleplay section are among the best there, so I took these into account as well.

On 4/15/2021 at 10:59 AM, Flush said:

Yeaaah... I guess you're right. I only picked that story because it was the start of the series, not because it was the best in the series. My bad. It's hard to pick the best one, though. Housemates: Life of the Party comes to mind as one of the best ones. Better? 🙂

The resume of the others in my list is a bit thicker, if you compare the stories posted on "Fiction and Fanfiction", correct. But your stories in the roleplay section are among the best there, so I took these into account as well.

Oh, um...thanks? Lol

On 4/15/2021 at 7:59 AM, Flush said:

Hey, I'll take anything, thanks! I was just surprised that "First Encounter" kept cropping up. 

I thought it would be harder to pick my top 5, but, actually, it was quite easy, these are all stories that stay(ed) with me long after I finish reading them - also: masterfully written! 

1 - Just a Gay Girl's Bedwetting Fantasy by @Charlie Kirby (a short but intimate tale of affection).

2 - Bedwetter's Cabin at Camp by @BedwetterStacy (a great story with a nice cast of characters).

3 - Indra vs Kira by @holditin (sibling rivalry with focus on desperation).

4 - A Fictional Story Set on a Holiday by @RagingPython (unfinished, but so well written that it deserves a read).

5 - All Day Girls by Paul Tester and posted here on Omo.org by @akak (it was probably one of the first pee holding/desperation stories I read when I was discovering this fetish)

Edited by xixi (see edit history)