Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I peed my pullups at work today! 😬

So I did a little thing today! This isn’t exactly my first time in a diaper at work but I’ve honestly only done this twice before and both of those times were a while ago and I had the added assurance of winter gear on over top but today was a little different...

I woke up this morning and since I’ve been on a little kick lately, I’ll admit I was in a pretty soaked diaper. I should say that there’s something special about waking up in a big heavy, warm squishy diaper. It’s so warm and cozy but knowing I have to drag myself out of bed and change out of it is always such a bummer.
This morning I was feeling a little cheeky so I decided to grab a Space print Goodnite (I love the space prints!!) to change in to after my shower. I’m about 135 LBS and fairly slender but they’re still a little tight on me. Given the circumstances, I didn’t mind though because obviously  I had be discrete.  After my shower I dried off and enjoyed every second of feeling my fresh dry Goodnite against my nice clean skin fresh out of the shower. Changing directly back in to a diaper after showering has always been one of those little things I’ve loved about this kind of stuff. Something about being a grown, potty trained adult changing out of a wet diaper in the morning, showering and then kicking off my day by changing straight in to another diaper has always felt incredibly fun and naughty to me. After I got dressed I hopped in the car and headed for work

Like I said earlier, I have done this twice before a while back, also in Goodnites but under winter gear. Today was warmer though. (Around 35 degrees F) so my winter bibs were a bit overkill for working out in the field but I was more than confident that no one would ever know so I carried on  in my regular clothes. I’ve definitely been a lot less self conscious and more confident about these things lately so I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about acting too nervous and drawing any unwanted attention to myself. I went about my day as usual, stopping to pee outside as usual...less a few tiny leaks in my Goodnite from (intentionally) waiting too long to go. I avoided wetting it pretty much entirely all day though. 

By day’s end I had made my way back to the office, having to pee pretty bad actually. So I ran in the bathroom and peed in the urinal like a grown adult and then downed a bottle of water since I was a little thirsty. A short time later I was leaning over the conference room table with a handful of coworkers going through some electrical schematics. These are the big blueprint type prints so they’re like 3 foot by 5 foot paper prints layed out on the conference table with all of us leaning in over the table going over them. It crossed my mind at this point that I just so happened to be in my favorite position to pee in my Goodnite. The guys Goodnites have way more padding in the front and honestly not quite enough in the back so I usually try to lean forward when I wet one. I was feeling kind of mischievous and I didn’t really have to pee as I had just gone about 20 minutes earlier so I figured I’d just relax my bladder and see what happens! Initially nothing came out as I really didn’t have to pee but after a few seconds of relaxing in my forward leaning position a light stream of pee began to slowly flow in to the front of my pullup, filling it with warmth. I kept relaxing expecting my bladder to empty almost immediately but to my surprise I just kept peeing. Literally peeing. In my Pullups. Right there on the spot, in the conference room talking to my coworkers. What. A . Freaking. Rush. I continued to relax and just emptied my bladder right then and there. I ended up going considerably more than I had expected but was no where near totally drenched or leaking or anything like that. The whole thing was such a rush though. I think my heart skipped a beat as soon as I felt my Goodnite start getting warm and filling up like that. I’d never wet in front of anyone I knew before and I’d never worn around anyone without winter clothes on either so it was kind of a big deal for me to be honest! Obviously I would never want to expose this kind of thing to anyone un-consenting, especially a coworker! Not to mention I’d die of embarrassment and probably have to go maroon myself on a deserted island away from any and all civilization for my remaining years 😂I will say I was more than confident though, that no one could tell so I suppose if no one knows but me it can’t hurt! I’m actually still in my cozy warm pullup as I type this! Anyways, I thought y’all might enjoy reading about my little mischief filled adventure today! 

image.jpg

Edited by jboarder64L (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to I peed my pullups at work today! 😬
3 hours ago, Armaril said:

Though I'm not into diapers or anything myself, I would be way to scared to ever try that lol. Well wishes brave soul ✌️

I always was terrified of ever trying anything like this! Even when I knew there was absolutely no chance of anyone ever being able to tell I still super self conscious about so I don’t what’s gotten in to me lately😂 I felt a little guilty after but, they are just Goodnites, they’re about as discrete at as it gets and I did have fun!

56 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Mmmmmmmm so naughty and fun! I can’t help but agree, the space print is adorable...and even more so since you were wearing it under your work clothes😍

Gosh It felt so deviant knowing that there wasn’t a soul around that knew about my little secret....They’re so cozy too and I’ve kind of been being a space geek lately so  I loved the prints even more!! 😂 

Very nice.  I don't use diapers myself, so I'm not as familiar with the differences in type, but wouldn't you think that a "Goodnight" would be designed with adequate absorbancy all around?  I mean, true, guys do pee in the front, but if they are laying down, you would think that you may need more protection all around, including the back.  Some people sleep on their back after all.  Glad you had fun.  Sounds like it was quite a rush.

1 hour ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Very nice.  I don't use diapers myself, so I'm not as familiar with the differences in type, but wouldn't you think that a "Goodnight" would be designed with adequate absorbancy all around?  I mean, true, guys do pee in the front, but if they are laying down, you would think that you may need more protection all around, including the back.  Some people sleep on their back after all.  Glad you had fun.  Sounds like it was quite a rush.

Oh man, I’ve asked myself that question so many times lol. I mean I’m sure my anatomy differs quite a bit from the age group these things are designed for but even then it seems a bit odd to me. They are coming out with the new Xl size really soon though so I’ll be curious to see how those are. They really are fun though and the whole thing was definitely quite the rush! 

4 hours ago, wetskipants said:

What an amazing rush that must have been. Oh to have the courage to try something similar ...

I usually typically hadn’t had the courage to do that but I was on a little kick and couldn’t resist the spur of the moment decision to slip one on under my boxers while I was getting dressed and then when I wet.... well I guess I just didn’t think too much about it at the time but even then my heart was pounding! Lol