Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So idk who has seen "7 deadly sins". But there is a character on the show that is a gaintess(diane). She is provided with potions that make her normal size temporarily. There is actually an episode where she runs out of time and outgrows her clothes. I have a few ideas for some good omo stories, but I am to ADHD to make it happen. Not to mention I'm a horrible writer anyways. But what I had in mind was her being captured and being held captive in a cage much to small for her. In order for her to not outgrow and become crushed by the cage she has to keep drinking the potion. Another idea would be her getting stuck in an experimental clothing that changes size do to her growth. Of course failing. I probably sound like a wierdo for saying this. But being that she's a giant. I even thought of having a close up perspective of her vagina quivering in her suit as she grows in desperation. I always love when the damsel in distress doesn't acknowledge their desperation. Maybe her friend noticing from their perspective or even trying to help her hold back(Just imagine one or more allies in the cage with her. Seeing her quit noticeably sized crotch pulsate all knowing what's about to happen). They could be stuck in a jar or room under her and risk being drown to death while someone engorges her or even the notion of her wetting the whole cell floor with them in it. She's also kind of like an earth bender so it would be cool if she manifested some kind of stone hands to jam in her crotch to stop the flow. Just anything involving her wetting her outfit. Any tight fitting out fit. I know I sound crazy. But if anyone is capable of that. It would be amazing. I'm sure you would get alot of omo credit haha.

giant