Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ended up wetting yourself cause you couldnt find the bathroom, and to shy/embarrassed to ask?

Have you ever been somewhere like for the first time a store/mall etc and had to pee bad and were searching for the bathroom but couldn't fine it in time and were to shy/embarrassed to ask and started to have an accident and just hurried up and left to the parking lot. I was in a big mall and kept putting off going cause i was too busy looking at stuff. it got the the point of having to go real bad, but im a shy person and instead of asking someone in a store I tried to find the closest one but none in the section i was in. so i went to the next corridor, but i was getting bad, and as i was walking down a spurt came out, and im the type of person where once i start i cant stop. i didnt want to take a chance and walk down anymore, luckily there was an exit. and i was wearing dark pants like always cause of all the accidents i have. i got out to the parking lot just in time when i lost it, peeing my pants. had to walk to the other parking lot area where the car was at with wet pants. it felt good to let it go and i really dont care for public restrooms anyway, so i wasn't upset at all. in fact i loved it.  

I haven't had any accidents due to this either. I have however ended up in desperate situations several times because of it (just happened to me today actually xd). I dunno why but I get so embarrassed and shy when I have to tell someone else I need to find a bathroom, especially in group situations. It happens to me so often but has yet to result in an accident.

I didn't have a full blown accident, but when I was around middle-school age, I went to a house warming party with my parents. It was a really big house. I had to go so much that I was dancing from foot to foot, but didn't know where the toilet was and the person who owned the house was constantly talking with somebody. I was too embarrassed to interrupt to ask for the restroom. Eventually I found it on my own. My parents had made me dress really nice and I had trouble with my belt, leaking a bit before I could get everything out of the way. Luckily though, my pants were a dark color, so the spill didn't show. 

I probably had many desperate moments caused that way. Was always shy to let people know I had to go. I know the second day of 1st grade I wet my pants in both the morning and afternoon sessions because of that.

Another time was at a Halloween party in 6th grade. Had to use the bathroom bad but couldn't wait till the end of the movie we were watching. When the lights came on.... Nobody noticed! Fantastic! I thought I'd get away with it. Then one of the supervising mothers very kindly, very sympathetically, and VERY LOUDLY says: AWE! What happened hon? Did you have a little accident? That got everybody's attention. Very embarrassing at 11.

I have never had an accident while looking for the bathroom in a place and anyone who has ever been anywhere with me knows as soon as I arrive at the place the first thing I do is figure out where the bathrooms are! Plus in malls don't they usually have a map of the mall somewhere in the mall where you could find out where the bathrooms are? Although I suppose then you have to find the map first, which is just as difficult as finding the bathroom I guess. But I have never really found it to be a problem. But then I tend to go to the same places and after the first time I go there I have already memorized where exactly every bathroom is LOL. I really do have a photographic memory when it comes to bathrooms, as I think I can remember what a bathroom looks like at every place I have ever been.

When I was younger I’ve had some close calls due to all those reasons especially being pee shy and the closest calls often followed a pattern, try to ignore the need for too long until super desperate, then try to find a place to go because too shy to ask or knowing where to go but too shy to say anything, these result in being absolutely on the brink of an accident and for no real reason always just made it in time except for a few spurts at the last second as I tried to get the clothing out the way,

On 3/3/2021 at 8:49 PM, DesperateJill said:

I have never had an accident while looking for the bathroom in a place and anyone who has ever been anywhere with me knows as soon as I arrive at the place the first thing I do is figure out where the bathrooms are! Plus in malls don't they usually have a map of the mall somewhere in the mall where you could find out where the bathrooms are? Although I suppose then you have to find the map first, which is just as difficult as finding the bathroom I guess. But I have never really found it to be a problem. But then I tend to go to the same places and after the first time I go there I have already memorized where exactly every bathroom is LOL. I really do have a photographic memory when it comes to bathrooms, as I think I can remember what a bathroom looks like at every place I have ever been.

I think for ones working outdoor will have this habit sooner or later, even if they are shy about asking. 

Several years ago, we were doing some field trials to test our products during that time. The test field is located somewhere in an university. Most of the buildings surrounding are private and don't have bathrooms open to public. There is a building used as the dining hall of the students and a bathroom is located on the 2nd floor. Because it was in summer vacation, the front door of the building was locked. You have to enter from the back door. For new comers, there is no way for them to find that bathroom by themselves. 

Most of colleagues working on this job are male. But there are also female colleagues occasionally. One day a girl in my team joined this test for her first time. We arrive the test field in the early morning and started to work. I visited the bathroom once in the morning when some one else were preparing the device. Because I am also too shy to let others know my bathroom visiting, I just pretended looking around and checking the progress of preparation. But that girl had not asked about bathroom for the whole morning. In the noon, we had some simple lunch on site. There was no opportunity to walking around to find bathroom. When we were working in the afternoon, this girl finally ask where is the bathrooms. 

Several months later,  we did this test in a different test field. Its a large undeveloped area surrounded by a lot of  high rising building in the distance. This girl also joined after we had already tested for several days. In the morning, I met her in a subway station and then we walked to the test field together. During the walking, she proactively asked if it is convenient to use the bathroom in the test field and where it is. Her face was red and she looked very embarrassing when asking these. But the experiences last time make she have to ask before our arrival. So she did not have to ask when there are more people around. 

@Sudoers

"I think for ones working outdoor will have this habit sooner or later, even if they are shy about asking."

Not shy about asking where the bathroom is as I always try to locate the bathroom everywhere. But I actually do have an outdoor job and whenever we arrive on a new site I always try to see if there is a bathroom available. The problem is that sometimes the bathroom is locked, so when I see that there is always the disappointment of, well I guess I'm going to have to be holding it again today. But I will always look and I will always try to see if the bathroom is open pretty much at the first opportunity!

I wet myself once, because I didn't want to ask employee in a store to use their bathroom and tried to hold it until I get a chance to use a public bathroom somewhere else. It was not a full wetting, just a big leak and I got a visible wet patch in my crotch and down my left thigh. Really embarrassing and I had to go home like that, because I didn't have spare pants with me.

I'm not much of a talker, so I do look everywhere first before I go to the trouble of asking! I did once have an accident after leaving a place I'd searched before breaking down and asking if there was a bathroom, but I was SO desperate that if I'd asked when I first started looking I'd still have never made it somewhere else, so I don't know if it counts.

Well in my case I ended up wetting by accident once when I was on first grade. But not because I wasn't able to find the bathroom but because of lack of bathrooms and a strict teacher who didn't let me go after I finished her assignment, and some other elements that collided at that time.  

It was really an awful experience at the moment, and I was traumatized at the moment, and since then I've spend my life making sure that I spot a bathroom wherever I go. XD Because I didn't wanted that to happen again.

Now I feel a bit better talking about it, and less embarrassed because I know some peeps here love pee accidents, heheh. And I think it will heal my heart to talk about it in this forum, I hope to have time doin to talk about it! 

Edited by Cephy (see edit history)
9 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I'm a kind of girl who is really embarrassed to ask for toilets. In our country it's humiliating for a girl to ask about toilets (especially to ask from a male person). So I won't ask for toilets even if I'm bursting at limits. Hence I end up holding pee for hours and hours, mostly for the whole day.

I absolutely love it if girls are strong, if they are able to control their bodily needs with their willpower.

It must be sometimes very hard, need to wee but don’t go for hours and hours.

I like it that you are able to hold your wee back in your bladder for the whole day.

I think you can be proud to be able to endure that and proud of your holding ability.

I admire you for that.

Does somebody know it if you are holding it for so long?

27 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

I absolutely love it if girls are strong, if they are able to control their bodily needs with their willpower.

It must be sometimes very hard, need to wee but don’t go for hours and hours.

I like it that you are able to hold your wee back in your bladder for the whole day.

I think you can be proud to be able to endure that and proud of your holding ability.

I admire you for that.

Does somebody know it if you are holding it for so long?

Does sometimes someone know that you would need to wee and that you still hold it for hours longer?

Do you like to show your ability?

22 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

Does sometimes someone know that you would need to wee and that you still hold it for hours longer?

Do you like to show your ability?

Is it usual in your country, that girls don’t ask for a loo if they would need one?

Is it usual and expecting for girls that they don’t talk about their humanly needs and that girls have to wait and hold it until they get a chance to go?

Warning: story contains messing.

In first grade, I was at recess and I had to go.  I didn’t ask to go because I thought I would get in trouble.  I thought, since we just had lunch, the teacher on duty at recess would get angry or just say no to my request.  I was sitting on the swing crying, and then it happened.

It wasn’t pee.  I was so ashamed.

The teacher at recess noticed I was crying, so two older kids brought me inside.  They assumed I needed to throw up because I just said I didn’t feel well.  But in reality, I felt fine.  I was just covered in poop.

Eventually recess ended and class started up.  I just sat there crying as our teacher read us something.  She eventually got fed up and told me to call home to go home since she assumed I was sick.  I don’t believe anyone knew what happened.  I don’t think they smelled it.

I got picked up by a parent and cried my eyes out.  I was so ashamed of myself.  I go cleaned up and that was it.  I never told anyone about it.

Edited by wet39 (see edit history)