Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Patience and Prudence: An Introduction (1 of 5) - the "Classics"

Absolutely hot and great, this story.

I would love to have a date with Patience, with a girl with such a strong sphincter and such a strong willpower!

I would not ask her “ do you want to powder your nose before wee set off back.”

I would do something to prevent that she take a wee, maybe i would stop somewhere on a quiet place, on the way back home.

I know that she don’t want to be treated like a little girl and that she absolutely did not want to get asked if she is needing a loo.

She is old enough to decide, to go or to hold it and i know if i ask her, she would do the opposite.

After a while  on this quiet place, i would say something like this  “i i think that we should leave, you did not wee all evening, i am sure that you would need a loo, after so long.”

I think that would be a good way to make her hold and wait much longer, although she is full to burst.

Thank you again for sharing this great story!!!

13 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Welllll for example, if I’m at the movies, I always want to sit on the edge so I can sneak out to pee if needed. And it’s usually always needed because we always get the combo that’s two large drinks and one popcorn. Diet Coke is the worst for making me need to peeeeee.

I’m pretty impatient during the previews, so I’ve usually had my fill of popcorn and drank the whole drink before the movie even starts. Movie Popcorn is ridiculously salty.

This is no problem if we’ve got the edge seat. But we don’t get the edge seat much. My husband hates the edge seat. He hates people going past him and he always wants the centre seat. There is no way I’m gonna squeeze past all those people during the movie, so I’ll be absolutely squirming by the end.

My husband doesn’t have this same shyness. He’ll happily push his way out of he has to pee during the movie. But even if I’m absolutely bursting there’s no way in h*ll I’m gonna join him and make the people even madder with the both of us cutting in front lol.

It’s all good if my husband has to pee by the end too, but if he doesn’t (because he already did🙄) then I’m probably gonna be too shy to say I do. Which means an absolutely desperate ride home.

If we had a babysitter than I’m going to be too shy to frantically run to the bathroom and I’m gonna be stuck making small talk while trying not to potty dance. It’s literally making me need to oee just writing this out lol, this is literally how most trips to the movies go for me 😭

A exciting experience for someone who likes girls desperate to pee.

Thank you for sharing!

It is amazing what some of you girls are able to endure, how long you can suppress your urge and your sometimes painful need to wee.

21 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

so I’ll be absolutely squirming by the end. ... an absolutely desperate ride home. ... making small talk while trying not to potty dance

You say you're too shy to bring it up, but does your husband not notice you squirming desperately in your seat during the movie - does the baby sitter not notice you doing the potty dance and say anything?  Do they occasionally notice or truly never?

Surely when leaving the movies there is a point at which you would speak up... like if you were fearful of making it home dry - or does your shyness even cover that - that you'd still remain silent and just do you best to make it? Has this strategy ever failed spectacularly?

Edited by MrMakeherWait (see edit history)
7 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Meh as much as I love omo, I’m not at all into desperation and wetting in public so I try to avoid it whenever possible lol. If I was in danger of wetting myself in public or in front of the sitter I’d absolutely overcome it and use the toilet. Its more so that I’m always sure I can hold it ‘just a bit longer’ lol. 
Oddly enough I don’t really potty dance when I’m super desperate. Especially mr whike sitting down. I end up the opposite, just absolutely still and focused. 

I think you don’t have to do a potty dance, because you have a very strong sphincter.

If it gets really bad, you just have to focus to hold and to squeeze your sphincter tight, you don’t have to move to do that.

Girl’s with a weak sphincter has to cross their legs and something more, to support their sphincter.

I don’t know if this is right or wrong, i am not a girl, but i think that could be the reason!?

On 2/28/2021 at 8:55 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Welllll for example, if I’m at the movies, I always want to sit on the edge so I can sneak out to pee if needed. And it’s usually always needed because we always get the combo that’s two large drinks and one popcorn. Diet Coke is the worst for making me need to peeeeee.

I’m pretty impatient during the previews, so I’ve usually had my fill of popcorn and drank the whole drink before the movie even starts. Movie Popcorn is ridiculously salty.

This is no problem if we’ve got the edge seat. But we don’t get the edge seat much. My husband hates the edge seat. He hates people going past him and he always wants the centre seat. There is no way I’m gonna squeeze past all those people during the movie, so I’ll be absolutely squirming by the end.

My husband doesn’t have this same shyness. He’ll happily push his way out of he has to pee during the movie. But even if I’m absolutely bursting there’s no way in h*ll I’m gonna join him and make the people even madder with the both of us cutting in front lol.

It’s all good if my husband has to pee by the end too, but if he doesn’t (because he already did🙄) then I’m probably gonna be too shy to say I do. Which means an absolutely desperate ride home.

If we had a babysitter than I’m going to be too shy to frantically run to the bathroom and I’m gonna be stuck making small talk while trying not to potty dance. It’s literally making me need to oee just writing this out lol, this is literally how most trips to the movies go for me 😭

Wow that’s incredible the lengths you go to when a toilet is nearby but to shy to go. Your self control is awe inspiring

On 3/2/2021 at 11:50 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Huh, true. I guess being in the fiction section made me take some poetic licence.

I sit there dying inside but doing nothing visibly exciting.

then, I stand there, a grown woman held captive by a teenager. Embarrassed by the fact that I’m too shy to run inside and use the bathroom in my own house because of what she might think.

I like the fiction version better. This one is just pathetic. 

I love this. I think women who can be so full and hide there need to such extremes nobody can tell is just so sexy