Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Putting off your morning pee

I tried it once out of curiosity. My urge grew slowly over the course of the morning but at some point it stopped increasing. I felt the need to pee but not enough to be desperate and this feeling stayed the same until noon. It felt as if my body ran out of liquids to fill my bladder. Nothing was going forward so at some point I went to pee, not because I couldn't hold it but because I was bored lol

There are many times when I wake up without needing to urinate, so it may take several hours until I feel the slightest need.

But when I wake up and I feel like urinating, it will depend on the amount of water I drank the night before, but the time I measured myself it lasted 4 hours, the first 2 hours I had no problems, the third hour the need was greater, already  After 4 hours I could no longer hold, and I had to go to the bathroom, I think 30 more minutes and I would lose control peeing myself

It’s funny, when I was younger, I might not have to go in the morning for quite a long time, to the disbelief of everyone who was so sure that needing to go in the morning was an absolute law. Lately I do need to go in the morning, though. It might simply be having dinner (and thus something to wash it down with) closer to bedtime than when I had less of a late schedule.

I can't say that I ever put it off. It seems kind of dangerous if you are leaving the house and have not gone yet! For me personally it will get really urgent which is always a pain when you are cozy in bed and have a day when you can sleep it. When I don't have an urgent need in the morning I feel very thirsty/dehydrated which isn't really a good trade imo. 

I don't often wake up desperate.  In general, I don't often indulge in holding and desperation, though sometimes I do.  I typically turn on the water for my shower, then take off my clothes, then reach one arm into the shower to feel the water so I know when it's warm enough to get in.  Sometimes, I will just aim and go while feeling the water taking its sweet old time getting warm enough.  However, sometimes, I don't have to go right then and there, but as soon as I get in the shower, I drain my reserve tank.

35 minutes ago, faffef said:

Nope, I brush the teeth when I wake up so i cant hold it when im already in Bathroom, and is anoying to hold too

But what I do sometimes is masturbating with bladder full

I do like your thinking there.  I used to hold and it would make me hard and sometimes I would masturbate while full.  I haven't done this much lately since I don't really hold that often anymore.  I just use the toilet when I feel the urge nowadays, and yes, with my underwear out of the way.  I know, I'm boring.

I did it several times when I was younger. I would intentionally drink 2 mugs of water before bed the night before, wake up and hold for like at least 4 hours, possibly even 6. honestly could've held on for longer but then my parents would come home so i had to quit 😞

Today I typically no longer do morning pee holds, mainly because I often have to poop too in the morning, and I don't like holding poop at all so it would ruin it for me.

11 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I can hold it forever as long as I stay laying down. The problem is as soon as I stand up I’m literally potty dancing lol

its like torture waiting for the shower to warm up. 

Now that sounds like a fun experiment to see how long you can actually wait lay down 😂🤣 I am similar though also often when I hold of an evening I lay on the couch and can wait and as soon as I sit up I’m struggling to hold on.

I put off peeing if I'm going for a walk soon.  I wear a black top and pants made of windbreaker material.  I cut the lining out of the pants a long time ago.  If it's warm, I don't wear anything underneath.  This material doesn't hold moisture, so if I pee while out walking, I'm usually dry by the time I get back to my car and I can go about doing other things.  If I have put off peeing, I usually am letting it flow earlier in my walk.  I have continued to drink water from the beginning of my walk and most of the time, I get to let the pee flow a second time during my walk.  If it's chilly, I will wear my spandex swimwear underneath.  Those don't hold moisture either and dry quickly.  I still get that wonderful feeling of the pee flowing down my legs and on to my bare feet, whether or not I'm wearing anything underneath, but it does feel somewhat better if I'm not wearing anything.  If I can hold my pee until I go for my walk, it's better because I normally get two flows instead of just one.

Guest Despboy15

For some reason, I never feel the urge of morning pee for at least an hour or so. This was a problem for me in high school since I would often get up one hour before the bus came, and by the time I got on the bus, the urge hit hard. I had to hold it for another 30-45 minutes before I could make it to the bathroom.

On 2/25/2021 at 6:16 PM, WhenYouGottaGo said:

I can't say that I ever put it off. It seems kind of dangerous if you are leaving the house and have not gone yet! 

I've done it a couple times, and the danger is kind of part of the appeal! Like, I'm fairly sure I can hold it without bringing too much attention to myself... but I don't want to embarrass myself by having to squirm in an obvious way or worse, have an accident. So there's that element of danger but I wouldn't go out if I didn't think I could make it back home (ideally) or to a bathroom.

Then there's just the sexy feeling of being full and knowing you're (most likely) fuller than everyone you see, and doing something most (normal?) people wouldn't dare. Feels like you're getting away with something. And if all goes to plan nobody has to know~