Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I know a girl who only likes to go pee every 24 hours.

I hope she doesn't mind me praising her, because I think she's amazing.

She has trained herself from age 12 to hold longer and longer.

She said by the time she was 15-16 she would only go 2-3x a day.

Now she has trained herself to only go once every 24 hours every night before bed.

She has been going once a day for a few years now!

She likes the pain of her full bladder.

Is her name Indra and she's from Germany? If so I know exactly who you are talking about. In fact somebody joked that everybody knows us as famous, everybody knows her as famous for being able to hold all day, while I am more well-known for not being able to go to the bathroom and I really really really would want to! Incidentally she thinks that being able to hold for 6 1/2 hours without a bathroom at my job shouldn't be hard for anyone, which I think is easy for her to say because for her 6 1/2 hours is nothing. Still have no idea how she does it, truly astonishing! I mean she said it comes with practice and I get that, but you can practice as much as you want but some people are just never going to have that capacity, in fact most wont. I can hold 6 1/2 hours but every single moment is like leg crossing squirming in your seat drama. For her 6 1/2 hours is like, you shouldn't even have to go by then by her logic LOL. The thing that I find frustrating is that while she is holding it all day she has a toilet right there ans doesn't need it, but I could really desperately use a toilet but don't have it! I think she gets a kick out of that LOL.

On 2/24/2021 at 3:33 AM, ryancorm said:

I hope she doesn't mind me praising her, because I think she's amazing.

She has trained herself from age 12 to hold longer and longer.

She said by the time she was 15-16 she would only go 2-3x a day.

Now she has trained herself to only go once every 24 hours every night before bed.

She has been going once a day for a few years now!

She likes the pain of her full bladder.

Personally, I am reducing peeing to once a day every now and then while I usually void just twice a day already for years. My normal schedule is noon and before bed. Usually I start into the day without a morning pee and feel quite some pressure by 10 or 11.  But instead of voiding by lunch time I sometimes put it off and ignore the rising urge. After some time the negative feelings subside and change for a feeling of pleasant overfullness. This enables me to keep on holding for some additional hours, and If I'm lucky until dinner or even bed time. I admit that in this case I have to stand not only a remarkable urge but sometimes twitches, surges and spasms. Until now I did not have to face any medical issues.

Now I see I have to keep practicing, I thought I was impressive with the fact I only go two or three times a day! Simply because I don't like stopping what I'm doing just to go so I can hold it for a long time and that's even with drinking my usual eight or nine bottles of water a day. Though I'm not really sure what practical use holding it for twenty-four hours would do for me, I can already hold it for fifteen and I'm like 'that's enough for me!' 

Indra is a biological marvel.  To her, most of us must seem like tiny ants  when it comes to bladder control, though she's always polite about the efforts of mere amateurs.  To be fair it isn't always once in 24. It might sometimes be... twice.  I would settle for managing that now and then... *sigh*.     Oh well. The bigger they are the longer they take to empty!

• 2 weeks later...