Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi in podcasts

Guest eyeofthestorm

Guest eyeofthestorm

Has anyone ever stumbled upon any good podcasts that deal with our specific area of interest? I've listened to a large number of fetish/bdsm podcasts where this type of thing is mentioned from time to time, but I recently listened to an entire podcast episode solely about wetting fetishes.

The one I just listened to was  'Off The Cuffs' Episode 226 - Sweatpants Make Me Mad: A conversation about wetting fetish and vulnerability

I listened to it on Spotify, but It's available a lot of other places too. There is a podcast on there called 'Candy Girl' I have yet to listen to, but one of the hosts is the fetish model Kactus Kutie who specializes in peeing content and lots of wetting. She used to go by the name of Katnip, I've definitely seen some of her stuff end up on here before. this is her for reference https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000738987/kactuskutie/Store/Videos/

Anyone have anymore podcasts they know of or specific episodes of things that deal with this fetish??

I recently found an ABDL podcast called Love in Brief where they actually discussed omorashi during two whole episodes. I found it very interesting, so I'd highly recommend giving it a listen. It's episodes 65 and 66.

https://www.owltail.com/podcast/86062-love-in-brief/episodes

Edited by Viridis (see edit history)
On 2/24/2021 at 5:52 PM, Viridis said:

I recently found an ABDL podcast called Love in Brief where they actually discussed omorashi during two whole episodes. I found it very interesting, so I'd highly recommend giving it a listen. It's episodes 65 and 66.

This whole series is fantastic. 🙂

On 2/24/2021 at 4:52 PM, Viridis said:

CW here 😉

I was so nervous volunteering for this after following Love in Brief for a bit and its so weird to hear my voice recorded. being neither a AB nor DL I was definably a lil' unprepared but hope the dampness did the omo community well.

I think my Canadian brethren was much more articulate but was fun to be a part of omo history! I have somewhat mixed feelings, im pretty critical of my-self and definably have more to add.

their other episodes are very relatable and well done, definable has helped my freak flag fly!

On 2/28/2021 at 12:34 PM, Shygirl11 said:

This whole series is fantastic. 🙂

indeed it is!!!!! very relatable even if your not ABDL

7 hours ago, coloradowet said:

CW here 😉

I was so nervous volunteering for this after following Love in Brief for a bit and its so weird to hear my voice recorded. being neither a AB nor DL I was definably a lil' unprepared but hope the dampness did the omo community well.

I think my Canadian brethren was much more articulate but was fun to be a part of omo history! I have somewhat mixed feelings, im pretty critical of my-self and definably have more to add.

Hey man!

I thought you did great and I found the discussion very interesting! I completely understand you being nervous, like just actually hearing someone say the word omorashi irl feels so strange to me, so I could just imagine how weird it'd feel actually discussing it out loud.

Still, I really enjoyed hearing actual people talking about it. Kinda reminds you that there is an actual human behind every account on here.

Again don't be too hard on yourself! I think you did great, CW! ☺️

• 1 month later...

I think I have found something really sexy, though a bit "niche". There is a German podcast by two young mothers who talk about parenting or birth related issues. One of the episodes covers bladder problems - they talk about their own experiences, interview a journalist who has written a book about the topic (and has incontinence issues herself), and in the second half of the episode they broadcast listeners' own wetting stories. One of the two hosts is very open about her own overactive bladder and she talks about it in a casual and somehow naughty way. Most of you will probably not understand it, but for those who do speak German, I recommend listening to it. You can find it here:

If you just want to have a nice teaser, some of the best parts I've cut out in the following file:

Mama Lauda Podcast Snippets.mp3

And here's the English transcript for this teaser - for those of you that don't understand German:

This episode is all about peeing. We - and by that I mean mostly me - want to talk about the fact that I love peeing everywhere. I admit being a public pisser. I pee between cars, I pee in the forest, I'm the man in the relationship. I love peeing outdoors, I love peeing into pools, I love peeing into the bathtub. I pee into the lakes, the open seas, all oceans of the world!

(After they have been talking about the long lines at the ladies' toilets in clubs and the one with the overactive bladder admits that she sometimes doesn't quite make it)
One more thing about restrooms in clubs. I have to admit it now so that people know they're not alone with this: I have been prone to waking up in the morning, at someone's elses place, with really pissy, smelly underwear.

Q: How often did you happen to wet your pants or the bed as an adult - since turning 18, or say 14, maybe 16?
A: Wetting the bed - maybe three or four times? But when it comes to peeing myself, as I said, in a club, while waiting in the toilet line, I have done this so often! Having wet pants while partying, or going home, or somewhere else - so many times!

Edited by JensH2 (see edit history)
On 2/23/2021 at 4:26 PM, eyeofthestorm said:

Has anyone ever stumbled upon any good podcasts that deal with our specific area of interest? I've listened to a large number of fetish/bdsm podcasts where this type of thing is mentioned from time to time, but I recently listened to an entire podcast episode solely about wetting fetishes.

The one I just listened to was  'Off The Cuffs' Episode 226 - Sweatpants Make Me Mad: A conversation about wetting fetish and vulnerability

I listened to it on Spotify, but It's available a lot of other places too. There is a podcast on there called 'Candy Girl' I have yet to listen to, but one of the hosts is the fetish model Kactus Kutie who specializes in peeing content and lots of wetting. She used to go by the name of Katnip, I've definitely seen some of her stuff end up on here before. this is her for reference https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000738987/kactuskutie/Store/Videos/

Anyone have anymore podcasts they know of or specific episodes of things that deal with this fetish??

I listened to the off the cuff podcast yesterday, as per your recommendation and I have to say it was fantastic!

The hosts had a guest, Mistress Bunny, who is a female genuinely interested in wetting. She said she has done it herself some, but is more interested in watching/the voyeuristic aspect. A lot of what she said and her history really resonated with me too!

But ultimately the lone fact that it was a female, who sounded very attractive, admitting that wetting is her biggest kink was so hot and thrilling to listen to! 

Thank you for the recommendation! 

Sidenote: she mentioned she had a fetlife, but I searched Mistress Bunny and could not find her. Wondering if anyone is friends/already connected with her and knows what her username is on there! 

• 4 months later...
On 4/6/2021 at 5:20 PM, JensH2 said:

I think I have found something really sexy, though a bit "niche". There is a German podcast by two young mothers who talk about parenting or birth related issues. One of the episodes covers bladder problems - they talk about their own experiences, interview a journalist who has written a book about the topic (and has incontinence issues herself), and in the second half of the episode they broadcast listeners' own wetting stories. One of the two hosts is very open about her own overactive bladder and she talks about it in a casual and somehow naughty way. Most of you will probably not understand it, but for those who do speak German, I recommend listening to it. You can find it here:

If you just want to have a nice teaser, some of the best parts I've cut out in the following file:

Mama Lauda Podcast Snippets.mp3 1.13 MB · 27 downloads

And here's the English transcript for this teaser - for those of you that don't understand German:

This episode is all about peeing. We - and by that I mean mostly me - want to talk about the fact that I love peeing everywhere. I admit being a public pisser. I pee between cars, I pee in the forest, I'm the man in the relationship. I love peeing outdoors, I love peeing into pools, I love peeing into the bathtub. I pee into the lakes, the open seas, all oceans of the world!

(After they have been talking about the long lines at the ladies' toilets in clubs and the one with the overactive bladder admits that she sometimes doesn't quite make it)
One more thing about restrooms in clubs. I have to admit it now so that people know they're not alone with this: I have been prone to waking up in the morning, at someone's elses place, with really pissy, smelly underwear.

Q: How often did you happen to wet your pants or the bed as an adult - since turning 18, or say 14, maybe 16?
A: Wetting the bed - maybe three or four times? But when it comes to peeing myself, as I said, in a club, while waiting in the toilet line, I have done this so often! Having wet pants while partying, or going home, or somewhere else - so many times!

Sounds really hot, but I don't know German.