Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Good day

I am very fond of Japanese accidental wetting content but what I found is that the Japanese girls will not often push their hand into their crotch to help her hold it when very desperate for a pee and I have no idea why they refrain from doing that.

Do you know of any clips where you find this? Please share here and if it is girls from other countries please feel free to add.

thank you in advance

PeeloverEd 

Much appreciated

PeeloverEd 

7 hours ago, ELagrange said:

Good day

I am very fond of Japanese accidental wetting content but what I found is that the Japanese girls will not often push their hand into their crotch to help her hold it when very desperate for a pee and I have no idea why they refrain from doing that.

Do you know of any clips where you find this? Please share here and if it is girls from other countries please feel free to add.

thank you in advance

PeeloverEd 

Much appreciated

PeeloverEd 

There's a few JAVs out there that have this... I'm not sure which compilations they're from, because I break them apart into single clips to save space on my PC.  But I'll upload one right now.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:17 AM, ELagrange said:

I like you ELagrange like to see this, but what I also like to see is them holding themselves either through a long dress or skirt if anyone as videos of these please.