Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Reusing An Already Wet Diaper

• The title was changed to Reusing An Already Wet Diaper

I haven’t done this with a diaper, but I’ve done it with clothes that I wet a few hours back. They’re still damp and you’re right, it feels so dirty to put them back on. I feel like I need to try that with a diaper and see how it feels. Probably easier to do with a pull-up style dip, as there’s an issue with the tapes being used in tabbed diapers. 

I've been there.  I've worn and wet a diaper significantly and for a long duration.  Taking it off after several hours of wear.  Only to see it sitting on the floor somewhere in my bedroom, teasing me to wear it again.  I know the cold feeling and the intoxication of looking at it, feeling it, and the lingering smell of wet plastic and padding and peeeeee.

I’ve done this a few times and it felt really naughty and dirty, which in and of itself was kind of a turn on. I didn’t particularly like how cold it was so I was sure to promptly soak it to warm it back up 😉 

Typically I’ve only done this in situations where someone was coming over or I had to go do something I wasn’t really comfortable doing in a wet diaper so I’d take it off and stash it until I got back or was done because I just didn’t have the heart to let a diaper go to waste!

There have been a few times I’ve got back in to a cold wet diaper that I’d changed out of that morning from the night before or significantly earlier in the day. Those few particular times were just out of pure curious mischief and nothing more. It really wasn’t something I would want to do on the regular at all but in the moment it felt  Incredibly naughty and fun!

I've only kinda half-put on used diapers, usually when my morning pee isn't nearly as big as I expected and it has a lot of capacity left. The cheap crap i buy usually messes up the tapes after i remove them, so i can't really fully put it back on, but i'll kinda fold it up around my crotch or use my underwear to hold them up as I let loose.

Otherwise, I'm mostly a one and done. I love feeling the release and warmth, but putting on an already used diaper just... doesn't seem to be that attractive.

One day I was chatting with my abdl friend, we were exchanging pictures and I imagine doing some light weight rp'ing (it was a while ago so my memory's a little fuzzy).

By the end of the chat we were both pretty soggy...it was a fun chat to say the least 😄 haha. Later that evening we were chatting again and when he found out I took off the wet diaper from our chat earlier (but hadn't thrown it out yet), he demanded that I put it back on while I shaved my chest xD. While I'm not super into reusing/wearing a used pamp, I did it for him and it was pretty fun 😅

I think it was a Giraffe Peekabu, it might have been a different animal, but it was definitely a Peekabu. I don't plan on doing it again or regularly, but if a close friend requests it and it's my own diaper like it was during that time, I'd probably do it again for them 🙂