Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

What an exciting rush that had to have been the first time you peed yourself  in front of of friends .....intentionally! The warmth must have felt amazing in contrast to the cold winter air. Like the others have said, black waterproof snowpants with plenty of layers underneath can hold ALOT of pee. Just make sure you squat so it doesn’t all go in your boots 😂

23 hours ago, Snowpants said:

@savcatz. I agree with @N4r4cs you should have worn snowpants orca snowsuit.  You could have wet yourself, kept it a secret from your friends and all that piss would have stayed much warmer.  It might not have leaked through your snowpants in the cab too.

If I had snow pants I’m sure I would have worn them. 

Sounds like you had fun, more so that all your pants were already wet and you were having fun with it. And so you slept in your wet panties?

I do hope no one had to sit in the wet seat on the cab before it dried but it was an accident so it couldn't be helped.

Ok-but this is such a cute scenario, right?! Thanks for sharing your experience @savcatz! I’ve been a lurker here for a long time, and I just had to break my silence to say how much I love the thought of this situation. I’m obviously into omo but I also consider myself a little, so this pushes all the right buttons for me lol. 

The idea of being able to have fun with friends outside while doing some distracting activity like that and throwing some alcohol into the mix is like the perfect storm for making an adult end up putting off a bathroom trip until they’re suddenly desperate to pee...but because of the alcohol messing with your judgment and the temptation to keep having fun, it’s so easy to end up not realizing how much you have to pee until it becomes a legit emergency, and by then it’s too late. You end up in disbelief as you feel the warmth begin to leak into your pants in little spurts-okay, maybe it’s time to take a quick bathroom break now...and it’s not like that little warm, damp spot counts as an accident anyway, right?

Just as you start trying to make your move towards the nearest bathroom, you realize you definitely overestimated your holding abilities-or underestimated how much you were holding, and your plan to avoid having an accident unravels quickly. Maybe one of your friends unexpectedly does something to make you laugh just a little too hard, or someone bumps into you or pushes you down playfully, or maybe you don’t even have a good excuse other than your bladder can’t take it anymore.

No matter the scenario, you end up feeling your cheeks get a little hot as you realize those little spurts are now rapidly turning into a steady trickle that is soaking into your pants, shamefully traveling down both your legs. At that point, you can tell there’s no turning back from the embarrassing predicament you’ve gotten yourself into.

All you can do is to try to keep laughing/talking/carrying on with your friends  as nonchalantly as possible while you helplessly wet your pants and hope no one notices the random, glistening streaks of wetness cascading down your pant legs as you feel the pressure in your bladder start to diminish. Finally the stream tapers off and you know you’re done...a wave of relief sweeps over as you relish the feeling of an empty bladder after holding so much, but it’s short lived as you remember you’re an adult-who has just uncontrollably wet their pants in public. 

After taking a quick look around at your friends, you realize that no one seems to have noticed what you’ve just done. In fact, everyone’s already wet from the snow and has been drinking...could you really get away with your little accident? Once the initial shock of wetting your pants as an adult while out with your friends wears off, it’s as if nothing even happened. Now you can get right back to the fun without missing a beat...and, since you’re already wet and everything, why bother trying to hold it anymore?

If this happened to me, I can just imagine the low key embarrassment and disbelief I’d feel after sobering up and realizing I spent the whole outing wetting my pants because I was having too much fun with my friends to take a bathroom break, just like a little kid who hasn’t learned to prioritize using the potty over playing.

Sorry that ended up being super long, but hopefully someone ends up enjoying it 😅.