Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Snow Fun

Guest savcatz

Guest savcatz

Where I live has been getting a bunch of snow lately, so me and my friends have been taking full advantage of it and have gone sledding quite a few times. On Friday night we decided to go taboozing, so we all pre-gamed at my friends house and then headed to our usual hill. I knew I was gonna have to pee while we were there, but I thought I could hold it or at least go off to a bush if it was that bad. After 20 minutes I already had to go really badly, and I was having a hard time focusing on anything else. Foolishly, I kept drinking, thinking if I were drunk enough I wouldn’t feel my bladder. I downed another beer, and got ready to head down the hill again. As I sat down, I felt myself begin to leak, but I didn’t have time to react. My friend pushed me down the hill and I screamed partially in horror from the hill and the ecstasy I was experiencing as my bladder emptied itself all over me and my sled. I was so shocked by what happened. I was wearing black pants so nobody could tell, and we were all soaked from playing in the snow. It was the absolute perfect setting. For the rest of the night, any time I had to pee I just let myself go. It was so exciting peeing myself in front of my friends and they had no idea. Around 1am I got a cab to go home, since I couldn’t drive. I was trying my best not to fidget in the back of the cab, but I had to pee so badly and my bladder was so weak from all of the fun I had sledding. Ten minutes from my house and I felt myself starting to leak. I was so exhausted I couldn’t even try to stop it and let myself soak the backseat of the cab. I felt so bad, I’ve never done anything like that before, but I felt so aroused by the whole thing. The driver didn’t say anything, so I’m not sure if he knew. I did leave him a really good tip. When I got home I peeled off my wet layers, leaving my panties on, and climbed into bed. 

What an exciting rush that had to have been the first time you peed yourself  in front of of friends .....intentionally! The warmth must have felt amazing in contrast to the cold winter air. Like the others have said, black waterproof snowpants with plenty of layers underneath can hold ALOT of pee. Just make sure you squat so it doesn’t all go in your boots 😂

Guest savcatz
23 hours ago, Snowpants said:

@savcatz. I agree with @N4r4cs you should have worn snowpants orca snowsuit.  You could have wet yourself, kept it a secret from your friends and all that piss would have stayed much warmer.  It might not have leaked through your snowpants in the cab too.

If I had snow pants I’m sure I would have worn them. 

Ok-but this is such a cute scenario, right?! Thanks for sharing your experience @savcatz! I’ve been a lurker here for a long time, and I just had to break my silence to say how much I love the thought of this situation. I’m obviously into omo but I also consider myself a little, so this pushes all the right buttons for me lol. 

The idea of being able to have fun with friends outside while doing some distracting activity like that and throwing some alcohol into the mix is like the perfect storm for making an adult end up putting off a bathroom trip until they’re suddenly desperate to pee...but because of the alcohol messing with your judgment and the temptation to keep having fun, it’s so easy to end up not realizing how much you have to pee until it becomes a legit emergency, and by then it’s too late. You end up in disbelief as you feel the warmth begin to leak into your pants in little spurts-okay, maybe it’s time to take a quick bathroom break now...and it’s not like that little warm, damp spot counts as an accident anyway, right?

Just as you start trying to make your move towards the nearest bathroom, you realize you definitely overestimated your holding abilities-or underestimated how much you were holding, and your plan to avoid having an accident unravels quickly. Maybe one of your friends unexpectedly does something to make you laugh just a little too hard, or someone bumps into you or pushes you down playfully, or maybe you don’t even have a good excuse other than your bladder can’t take it anymore.

No matter the scenario, you end up feeling your cheeks get a little hot as you realize those little spurts are now rapidly turning into a steady trickle that is soaking into your pants, shamefully traveling down both your legs. At that point, you can tell there’s no turning back from the embarrassing predicament you’ve gotten yourself into.

All you can do is to try to keep laughing/talking/carrying on with your friends  as nonchalantly as possible while you helplessly wet your pants and hope no one notices the random, glistening streaks of wetness cascading down your pant legs as you feel the pressure in your bladder start to diminish. Finally the stream tapers off and you know you’re done...a wave of relief sweeps over as you relish the feeling of an empty bladder after holding so much, but it’s short lived as you remember you’re an adult-who has just uncontrollably wet their pants in public. 

After taking a quick look around at your friends, you realize that no one seems to have noticed what you’ve just done. In fact, everyone’s already wet from the snow and has been drinking...could you really get away with your little accident? Once the initial shock of wetting your pants as an adult while out with your friends wears off, it’s as if nothing even happened. Now you can get right back to the fun without missing a beat...and, since you’re already wet and everything, why bother trying to hold it anymore?

If this happened to me, I can just imagine the low key embarrassment and disbelief I’d feel after sobering up and realizing I spent the whole outing wetting my pants because I was having too much fun with my friends to take a bathroom break, just like a little kid who hasn’t learned to prioritize using the potty over playing.

Sorry that ended up being super long, but hopefully someone ends up enjoying it 😅.

• 2 years later...
On 2/24/2021 at 2:54 PM, Wetsy said:

I remember getting my jeans soaked by snow aand then peeing in them in front of my friends, none of whom knew I was wetting my pants..SOOO much fun and felt so good

Love that idea of using the pretext of already wet pants to just pee in them in public!

6 hours ago, YTFU said:

My fiancée and I live in the Northern Rockies. We get a fair amount of snow, and we like to go play in it, but this winter has been unusually warm and rainy, which is insane for this area of the country. We finally got some snow the other day (19” in places, according to my tape measure), and we decided we’d go have fun. To be fair, when we went out, we weren’t intending anything other than “wholesome” fun, like building a snowman, sledding down one of our hills, throwing snowballs, etc. 

That said, I make exceptional margaritas, we have really good thermoses, and those margs soon became involved to “help us feel warm” inside. Long story short, after a couple drinks and a couple spectacularly failed snow man attempts (the snow was, surprisingly, too fluffy and dry to hold together well), we found ourselves out in one of our fields, about a half mile from the house, and having to pee. We have a lot of land, and I admit to some ulterior motive in suggesting we try to make a snowman with the snow “way out there in the east field” to get us further away from the house. 

She was wearing hot pink snow pants with patterns all over them, a black and blue jacket, gloves, and high boots that - as it turned out - weren’t terribly close around her calves. I was wearing a big blue jacket, rubber ice boots, and overall-style snow pants. She had on some black microfiber hipster panties underneath, and I had on white satin bikini panties under my snow pants. It wasn’t terribly cold, so neither of us had long underwear or anything. 

Anyway, we found ourselves in the middle of one of our fields, near the treeline, both drunk off our asses, a ten to fifteen minute walk at least away from the house, and needing to pee. I’m normally good at recalling our conversation verbatim, but as I said, I was hammered. So, our conversation went mostly like this - 

Her: “We probably better head in soon. I need to pee.”

Me: “What’s the rush? It’s nice out, and it’s starting to snow again.”

Her: “Yeah, but I *really* need to pee. Like bad.”

Me: “Well, we can start heading back now if you like. I have to pee too, and it’s a pain to whip it out of these snow pants.”

Her: “…yeah…”

Me: “What?”

Her, laughing: “I was just thinking if I could go behind a tree, but I’m not about to freeze my whole vagina off.”

Me: “It’s a bit of a trudge back to the house - you gonna make it?”

Her: “Not if we stand around blathering all day.”

Me, feeling that first faint familiar stirring in my nether regions: “Oh, well, we’d better get back then!”

I bent over and pretended to tie my boot, then started strolling very slowly around, kicking snow.

Her, laughing again: “Would you cut that out? I seriously have to go! I’m not gonna be able to hold it much longer. Already gonna be a photo finish if we leave now.”

She was absentmindedly pressing against her bladder at this point, and I was getting harder.

Me: “Well…”

Her: “What? I’m not gonna pee in my pants and walk all the way back in the cold”. 

Me: “Ok, let’s get started then.”

We walked about thirty steps and she bent over, both hands pressed to her crotch.

Me, half-jokingly: “Hey, if you go in your pants now, we won’t have to walk *all* the way back!”

Still bent over, she laughed and threw snow at me. Then, much to my surprise, she said “Yeah, ok.”

Me, suddenly and intensely aroused: “…ok what?”

Her: “Ok. I’ll go ahead and pee in my pants. You have to too, though.”

Me, thrilled at the thought: “Well, if you insist…”

Her, laughing again: “Didn’t take much to convince you, did it?”

Me: “Hey, I wanna like… support you and stuff. Are you gonna go or what?”

Her: “You do it first.”

Me: “You don’t have to tell me twice.”

It took a moment to get my mind right, but after a few seconds, I closed my eyes, put my hands on my hips, relaxed my bladder, and released a hot torrent from my now aching cock. It was an odd sensation to be sure - I could feel the warm liquid pouring through my panties, soaking the satiny material in the familiar way I love so much. I also felt it running and spreading across my crotch, a bit down my left leg, and a waterfall down my right, because of the way I was situated - my rock hard piece tucked almost into the waistband of my panties on the right side. It didn’t feel like peeing in jeans though; there was no soaking of anything but the inner lining. No absorption to speak of. I could feel the warmth spreading down my legs, but I couldn’t see it. She commented on this too - 

Her: “Sooooo when are you gonna pee yourself? I’m about to, but want to see you do it first.”

Me, breathing hard: “I am now - can’t you see?”

Her, inspecting my crotch: “No, nothing. I think I hear it though.”

Sure enough, as soon as she said it, I realized I could hear it too - a sound almost like water running on a raincoat. I gave one last push to empty my bladder and she raised an eyebrow.

Her: “Well! I definitely heard something, but it doesn’t look like you went to the bathroom in your pants. Lemme see.”

Me, laughing and still breathing hard: “No way am I pulling my pants down now! Im all warm.”

Her: “Fine, but I’m still checking.”

She crunched over to me, and standing in front of me, reached under my jacket, inside my snow pants, and groped around for my junk. When she found it, she squeezed it (I moaned) and started caressing the wet material with her fingernails. After a moment, she started stroking very slowly.

Her: “You sure enjoyed that, didn’t you?”

Me: “Yeah…”

Her: “What’s gonna happen if I keep doing this?”

Me, breathing harder: “I’m gonna cum…”

Her: “And what if I go ahead and pee in my pants now? Will that make it harder or easier for you to cum?”

Me: “…easier…”

Her: “Look at me.”

I made eye contact, but could feel my eyes rolling back in my head as she moved her hand faster and faster. 

Her: “No, look at me. I want you looking into my eyes when you cum.”

I looked her in the eyes.

Her: “Are you gonna cum for me?”

Me: “In my pants? Probably.”

Her: “No.”

Me: “…no?”

Her: “You’re not gonna cum in your pants. You’re gonna cum in your panties, as soon as I start wetting mine.”

Me: “…nggghhh…”, or something equally coherent.

Her: “Ok, I’m peeing. I’m peeing my pants. Cum in your panties for me, baby.”

I could absolutely hear that odd, quiet hissing/spattering sound coming from her, and that did the trick. I enthusiastically obliged her. She was telling me “oh yes”, or “oh baby” or something like that, but her breathing was coming rapidly now too, and I didn’t hear her well. Instead, I filled my panties with what felt like a colossal load, which promptly dribbled down the inside of my pee-soaked snow pants.

As soon as I could see straight again, I immediately unzipped her snow pants and felt inside. It was incredible - a dripping, steaming cavern of heat and wetness. She tried to protest for a moment, something about it being too cold, but there was no way I was going to not take care of her. I could feel her clit through her dripping panties and it only needed a few moments before she was shaking and a few more before her hips were bucking against my thigh.

She and I stood there against each other, holding each other by our respective soaked private parts for a moment, and I went to take my hand out of her pants, but she held it in place. I moved her panties aside and rubbed her for two more standing orgasms before she let me take my hand out and we started shakily walking back to the house.

All in all, it was a very intense experience - like the snow pants concentrated the pee against my body and against my… I dunno, awareness or something, keeping it warmer longer than it normally would be, and heating up everything else around it.

We were both cold and slightly uncomfortable by the time we got back to the house, but we showered, started the laundry, and just hung out. Seems like we got all of our lust out of our systems faster than we normally would, which is unusual for us, since we both normally go several times, and almost always have sex instead of just hand stuff. Still, a very enjoyable experience altogether - 10/10, highly recommend.

Oh, and I did get a pic after we finished, but it doesn’t show anything. 

Epic story!

8 hours ago, YTFU said:

My fiancée and I live in the Northern Rockies. We get a fair amount of snow, and we like to go play in it, but this winter has been unusually warm and rainy, which is insane for this area of the country. We finally got some snow the other day (19” in places, according to my tape measure), and we decided we’d go have fun. To be fair, when we went out, we weren’t intending anything other than “wholesome” fun, like building a snowman, sledding down one of our hills, throwing snowballs, etc. 

That said, I make exceptional margaritas, we have really good thermoses, and those margs soon became involved to “help us feel warm” inside. Long story short, after a couple drinks and a couple spectacularly failed snow man attempts (the snow was, surprisingly, too fluffy and dry to hold together well), we found ourselves out in one of our fields, about a half mile from the house, and having to pee. We have a lot of land, and I admit to some ulterior motive in suggesting we try to make a snowman with the snow “way out there in the east field” to get us further away from the house. 

She was wearing hot pink snow pants with patterns all over them, a black and blue jacket, gloves, and high boots that - as it turned out - weren’t terribly close around her calves. I was wearing a big blue jacket, rubber ice boots, and overall-style snow pants. She had on some black microfiber hipster panties underneath, and I had on white satin bikini panties under my snow pants. It wasn’t terribly cold, so neither of us had long underwear or anything. 

Anyway, we found ourselves in the middle of one of our fields, near the treeline, both drunk off our asses, a ten to fifteen minute walk at least away from the house, and needing to pee. I’m normally good at recalling our conversation verbatim, but as I said, I was hammered. So, our conversation went mostly like this - 

Me: “Well, we can start heading back now if you like. I have to pee too, and it’s a pain to whip it out of these snow pants.”

Her, laughing: “I was just thinking if I could go behind a tree, but I’m not about to freeze my whole vagina off.”

Me, feeling that first faint familiar stirring in my nether regions: “Oh, well, we’d better get back then!”

I bent over and pretended to tie my boot, then started strolling very slowly around, kicking snow.

Her, laughing again: “Would you cut that out? I seriously have to go! I’m not gonna be able to hold it much longer. Already gonna be a photo finish if we leave now.”

She was absentmindedly pressing against her bladder at this point, and I was getting harder.

Her: “What? I’m not gonna pee in my pants and walk all the way back in the cold”. 

We walked about thirty steps and she bent over, both hands pressed to her crotch.

Me, half-jokingly: “Hey, if you go in your pants now, we won’t have to walk *all* the way back!”

Still bent over, she laughed and threw snow at me. Then, much to my surprise, she said “Yeah, ok.”

It took a moment to get my mind right, but after a few seconds, I closed my eyes, put my hands on my hips, relaxed my bladder, and released a hot torrent from my now aching cock. It was an odd sensation to be sure - I could feel the warm liquid pouring through my panties, soaking the satiny material in the familiar way I love so much. I also felt it running and spreading across my crotch, a bit down my left leg, and a waterfall down my right, because of the way I was situated - my rock hard piece tucked almost into the waistband of my panties on the right side. It didn’t feel like peeing in jeans though; there was no soaking of anything but the inner lining. No absorption to speak of. I could feel the warmth spreading down my legs, but I couldn’t see it. She commented on this too - 

Her: “Sooooo when are you gonna pee yourself? I’m about to, but want to see you do it first.”

Sure enough, as soon as she said it, I realized I could hear it too - a sound almost like water running on a raincoat. I gave one last push to empty my bladder and she raised an eyebrow.

Her: “Well! I definitely heard something, but it doesn’t look like you went to the bathroom in your pants. Lemme see.”

Me, laughing and still breathing hard: “No way am I pulling my pants down now! Im all warm.”

She crunched over to me, and standing in front of me, reached under my jacket, inside my snow pants, and groped around for my junk. When she found it, she squeezed it (I moaned) and started caressing the wet material with her fingernails. After a moment, she started stroking very slowly.

Her: “And what if I go ahead and pee in my pants now? Will that make it harder or easier for you to cum?”

I made eye contact, but could feel my eyes rolling back in my head as she moved her hand faster and faster. 

Her: “You’re not gonna cum in your pants. You’re gonna cum in your panties, as soon as I start wetting mine.”

I could absolutely hear that odd, quiet hissing/spattering sound coming from her, and that did the trick. I enthusiastically obliged her. She was telling me “oh yes”, or “oh baby” or something like that, but her breathing was coming rapidly now too, and I didn’t hear her well. Instead, I filled my panties with what felt like a colossal load, which promptly dribbled down the inside of my pee-soaked snow pants.

As soon as I could see straight again, I immediately unzipped her snow pants and felt inside. It was incredible - a dripping, steaming cavern of heat and wetness. She tried to protest for a moment, something about it being too cold, but there was no way I was going to not take care of her. I could feel her clit through her dripping panties and it only needed a few moments before she was shaking and a few more before her hips were bucking against my thigh.

She and I stood there against each other, holding each other by our respective soaked private parts for a moment, and I went to take my hand out of her pants, but she held it in place. I moved her panties aside and rubbed her for two more standing orgasms before she let me take my hand out and we started shakily walking back to the house.

All in all, it was a very intense experience - like the snow pants concentrated the pee against my body and against my… I dunno, awareness or something, keeping it warmer longer than it normally would be, and heating up everything else around it.

We were both cold and slightly uncomfortable by the time we got back to the house, but we showered, started the laundry, and just hung out. Seems like we got all of our lust out of our systems faster than we normally would, which is unusual for us, since we both normally go several times, and almost always have sex instead of just hand stuff. Still, a very enjoyable experience altogether - 10/10, highly recommend.

Bravo.

21 hours ago, YTFU said:

WOW!!  That wasa great story.  Thanks so much for sharing.  Would be great to see the picture.  Would love to see it knowing you are bith pissy wet underneath your snowpants.I

1 hour ago, Snowpants said:

WOW!!  That wasa great story.  Thanks so much for sharing.  Would be great to see the picture.  Would love to see it knowing you are bith pissy wet underneath your snowpants.I

Pic attached. Nothing to see (aside from maybe a bit of darkening at the crotch), but when I look at this, it still gets me going to know what we just did.

IMG_1192.png

On 2/29/2024 at 8:08 AM, YTFU said:

Pic attached. Nothing to see (aside from maybe a bit of darkening at the crotch), but when I look at this, it still gets me going to know what we just did.

IMG_1192.png

I know you mentioned you were the one with bibs and she was the one just in pants. Any chance next season she is going to bib up? The straps on top def would make it much more challenging to pee and might induce a few more "accidents".