Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate Car Ride for Work

2 hours ago, Adrian6970wc said:

Thanks for that.  Here in the UK a 90 minute drive would be considered a pretty significant commute.    Glad you made it to a toilet, if only just in the nick of time though.  You must have been absolutely frantic.  

Thanks for responding! I was beginning to think nobody liked my story haha!!

Yes it was a pretty long drive but luckily I only had to do it once a week for a couple weeks. The OT and gas refunds were worth it tho.

I HATE people knowing when I have to go really really bad so I wasn't in too bad of a state but I sure made a beeline for the bathroom. Which would have been really embarrassing if somebody was in the lobby >.< 

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2021 at 4:30 PM, WhenYouGottaGo said:

Hey guys! I have been reading posts on this site for a long time but now finally decided to make an account to start contributing my stories. Hopefully they are pretty good!

So this happened pre-covid. At my job I had to travel to another town about 90 mins away for work on a weekend. Not my normal commute but I had to go offsite on a Saturday for a couple weeks. I got money for gas and overtime working a weekend which was very nice! Well its a 90 min drive. No big deal right? Well I will fast forward to near the end of the drive. I have 15   mins to go and holy crap I need to pee! Like really badly. I had no idea why it was so bad, I peed before I left like a normal person and I only had half of an ice coffee that I sipped on the way here, no way I should have to go so bad. I see there is an exit up ahead for a gas station.  I really really really wanted to pull over to pee! But I couldnt get over the fact that I was SO close to my destination. 

I didnt want to give in already. Whats 15 mins? Even tho I had my hand jammed into my crotch I decided to pass it up because I was embarrassed about having to pull over so close to the end. That was my last chance before I got to the exit I needed. And my bladder HATED me for that. My urge to pee increased 10000000% after I passed it up. I was lowkey getting scared. My mind was racing. I kept thinking "omg why why did i do that, I cant make it." . The pressure and urge was INSANE! My mind kept thinking about what if I have an accident? I mean I cant tell them that! I cant show up in wet clothes! wtf will I tell them!?!? And I just got this [new to me] car! I cant ruin the seat already! plus iv NEVER had an actual accident in my life. there was less than 15 mins left and I was worried I wouldnt make it. Thats how bad my urge was. Then all of a sudden I just thought "NO, I WILL MAKE IT! YOUR A GROWN ASS (27) WOMAN!!! YOUR A PROFESSIONAL WITH A BIG GIRL JOB ACT LIKE IT! YOUR GONNA GROW UP AND HOLD IT!"

Honestly talking to myself like that when I need to pee helped!! I ended up making it to the location!! I parked and ran inside, nobody was in the lobby THANK GOD because I nearly sprinted right into the bathroom. When I finally sat down I thought I found heaven. ngl it felt like an explosion of pee and I sat there for over a minute just going and going!! Im so glad I stayed 100% dry haha.

And of course after 4 hours of working on the site I didnt once feel any urge to pee and only went before I left for the 90 min drive home. Which was uneventful. Go figure. My bladder can be annoying haha!

Feel free to ask about anything, happy to fill in any details! 

Great story, I can relate about needing to pee on road trips after drinking coffee lol it sneaks up on ya. Do you ever to intentional holds on road trips?

• 2 months later...

A female friend and I were chatting about being kind and helping others when she told me about 3 female friends she knew all women early 30s were going to a pop concert in a large town about an hour and a half away, trouble was as 2 of them-lived in a village the other in a town, it wasn’t that far about 35 miles but it took that long on the back roads from the large town and they were figuring out best way to get back home economically as they intended to enjoy it and have drinks and go wild,

it was on a Thursday night so my female friend offered to drive down and give them a ride home, they accepted,

on the night she drove down left early got there in plenty of time, lots of cars so she parked where she could and phoned them, no answer, tried again, a half hour later they got in touch and met up all fairly merry with alcohol clutching bottles of beer,

they drove the back roads home, first woman out was an hour or so drive then another half hour for the other 2 to the village,

My friend said as they approached the town for the first woman to get dropped off the other 2 mentioned they were actually bursting to pee and asked if they could use the woman’s loo before continuing on as they still had a way to go, the woman explained she was desperate too and had young kids and a husband and didn’t want to make any noise in case she woke them up, they said ok it’s fine they would wait, then one woman asked the driver once the woman was dropped off could she get on the back roads quick as she was going to have to go in a lay by she was so concerned she couldn’t make it home, 

on hearing this the woman said if they were that desperate they could use her loo but to keep quiet, my female friend thought that’s inconvenient adding time to the journey, it was now well after midnight and she had been on the road for 3 hrs now and was needing the loo herself but wouldn’t dare ask to use the loo,

they took ages must have been chatting at the front door, by the time she got them back in the car and dropped them off home then had to drive herself home she had been on the road for over 4 hours and was desperate for the loo herself!