Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pee Accidents Feels Almost Similar To Throwing Up

It may sound a bit wierd at first, bc obviously pee always has to come out, but if you think about it, when you feel nauseous enough to feel like you have to throw up, you brace yourself because you know there's no way it's not coming out. The same feeling happens when I do a pee hold, when I get to that point where it really feels like it's about to come out, I brace myself for my bladder exploding involuntarily. Even though it feels so good to let all that liquid out, at the same time there is still a rather intense and unpleasant feeling to your bladder giving out, just like how we feel when vomiting.ย 

I'd like to hear some others' feedback on this and if they feel somewhat similar

Edited by Cantholdit92 (see edit history)

I have emetophobia (fear of vomiting), and I've always thought it was kinda weird I'd be so scared of throwing up while also liking omo.ย The thing I'm scared of with vomiting is the lack of control, which is a key element in omo. I do only like being desperate myself if I am still in a controlled situation and can stop it at any time though, so I guess that's one key difference for me.ย 

Very interesting connection... I haven't thought of it before but it actually makes sense now that I think about it. It is a very similar feeling of losing control, like what you feel when it'll inevitably come out. But of course throwing up isn't nearly as enjoyable as wetting yourself xd

From the voyeur perspective I've also thought there were a lot of similarities. I'm not into anything that has to do with the GI tract as a fetish. The gross out factor for me is just set that way. But there's overlap with vomiting and pee accidents. Can be public, sudden, embarrassing, and you most likely saw it happen to a classmate as a kid.

9 hours ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

I've had this happen before! Only once, but... I remember the one time I truly lost control, my bladder kind of tensed up like some muscle inside me was pushing all of my pee out.

Nice, that sounds interesting to hear the full story. Love hearing others explain in detail of thier genuine accidents. Have you posted about it here? Otherwise you should ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by Cantholdit92 (see edit history)
13 hours ago, Cantholdit92 said:

Nice, that sounds interesting to hear the full story. Love hearing others explain in detail of thier genuine accidents. Have you posted about it here? Otherwise you should ๐Ÿ™‚

Uh, I did once, actually, but it's buried in the live action omo thread.

Basically, what happened was... I was posting on the live action omo thread with a super full bladder, and I remember someone made me listen to like a video of water dripping. I was sitting on a towel in a black and white pencil skirt, and I remember thinking, "It's 1:00 PM, I can hold it until 1:10." But then, at about 1:05, I felt myself lose control onto the towel.

Though... I have a weird stream, where it kind of picks up and slows down a lot, unless I'm sitting on the toilet with all of my clothes down. So... It might have just been a spurt, like when a bunch of people tell stories of uncontrollably letting out a little bit of pee and then regaining control again? I'm really not sure, I've only held that long once.

As a person with chronic acid reflux disease who is in the hospital usually every couple of weeks with chronic vomiting (although I happen to be on a five months healthy streak so hopefully I'll keep that up) I can say that although I don't like wetting myself I would rather have a bursting bladder and lose control of my bladder than have to vomit. It is incredibly painful and horrible and everything like that. Although it is true that sometimes when I am vomiting hard I worry that I will pee myself, or a would if not for the fact that when I am vomiting I usually end up dehydrated, so there is little liquid inside of me. I get how they are still both like involuntary liquid coming out of you but to me wetting yourself isn't painful, but vomiting definitely is, so I don't really feel that they are exactly comparable. I mean I get where you're coming from but I don't fully agree.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:56 AM, Lapis Lazuli said:

It might have just been a spurt, like when a bunch of people tell stories of uncontrollably letting out a little bit of pee and then regaining control again? I'm really not sure, I've only held that long once.

Yeah for me its like that too, that happens a few times before theres a hard enough spurt where im unable to regain control and I just give in because it feels so good there's no way im stopping the stream until im empty