Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I soaked my ripped Jeans and Disney top. Then took off my jeans and wet my knickers in bed some more (lots of pics)

1 hour ago, AliceWetting said:

Aww thank you!

I do have a lot of fun with it. Well, why not? 😉

Nothing wrong with enjoying a little omo fun! 💖

Heres another video of me soaking them for like the 4th time that evening... 😉

Forgive the messy room, as it was in the middle of redecorating 😂

Lol couldn't even notice a messy room. All i saw was a sexy woman enjoying a little naughty fun. Makes me want to do the same when i get home today though

*nudity warning*

And finally, after soaking myself all evening multiple times,  I took off my thoroughly peed knickers, stood on the old rug in my room with my legs together and wet myself naked one last time down my bare legs. 😋 I love doing this! 

53 minutes ago, JensH2 said:

Oh c'mon, you're just too naughty! Looking at the first video clip in this thread, those panties already have such a great piss stain - I would love to smell them!

Hehe 🤭 yea I know I am!

Yes they were very obviously pee stained;) they smell very naughty 😋

I still have them for sale if anyone wants them?

I must have peed them at least 8 or 9 times without washing them now! They are destroyed lol 😍

Inbox me if anyone interested! 💖

20200726_010544.jpg

20200726_010623.jpg

20210120_100333.jpg

20201003_005428.jpg

20210120_100326.jpg

20201003_005415.jpg

20200726_010712.jpg

20200726_010727.jpg

You absolutely soaked those jeans. The butt shots make it even better. And re-wetting those panties 8 or 9 times? What a naughty, wet girl you are! 😉

I'd love to smell them (I know how my shorts smelled after a major re-wetting, which turned me on even more), but I don't really have a need to (and I don't want to risk being seen with them) so someone else can buy them.

Wow Alice, this is the hotest post I've seen on here for a while!! (got me hard as a rock 😉 ).All the photos are good but my favourite images are in the first post where there  is a close up crotch shot where pee is glistening through the soaked material indicating you're peeing as the photo was taken. The photos of you lieing side on in the white top are also really sexy. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, I love the Pineapple panties.  Alice, please promise that if you do sell them that you will buy some more like them so that you can do more with them. 

Also, I don't know why, but I keep thinking about if you were laying with your shoulders on the floor and your back against the wall (kind of sitting upside-down) and wetting them so that it would dribble pee all down (up?) your front and it would be a pineapple upside-down wetting.  Even if you don't do this, I just thought I would share the visual with everyone.  It brings me joy.

1 hour ago, kinky_Mr said:

Wow Alice, this is the hotest post I've seen on here for a while!! (got me hard as a rock 😉 ).All the photos are good but my favourite images are in the first post where there  is a close up crotch shot where pee is glistening through the soaked material indicating you're peeing as the photo was taken. The photos of you lieing side on in the white top are also really sexy. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. Your welcome. 

Well that's the effect I intended... 😉 hehe.

Yes I was weeing myself again in that close up glistening shot. Sooo warm. Thank you!

41 minutes ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Oh, I love the Pineapple panties.  Alice, please promise that if you do sell them that you will buy some more like them so that you can do more with them. 

Also, I don't know why, but I keep thinking about if you were laying with your shoulders on the floor and your back against the wall (kind of sitting upside-down) and wetting them so that it would dribble pee all down (up?) your front and it would be a pineapple upside-down wetting.  Even if you don't do this, I just thought I would share the visual with everyone.  It brings me joy.

I love them too. If course, if I do sell them, I'll get some more pineapple ones. They are probably my favourite pair of "pee pants" to have some naughty fun in whenever I'm  having a sexy evening. 😜

Yea I've seen a couple upside down wettings, I might try, but I'm not that acrobatic lol.

12 hours ago, C.omoguy said:

woooooow Alice really this post has gotten so hot, you have me like crazy watching all your wet scenes, you are the sexiest girl I have seen in wet gray pantyhose, I couldn't help but be hard and horny and enjoy your photos and videos, you they are so pretty and naughty 🔥🔥🔥 ♥ ️😍

Hehe thank you 😘

I'm glad you like seeing my posts! I have a lot of fun when I get to have a wetting day like this 😉

7 hours ago, Lasseman said:

What to Alice?! Soon wet, warm and lovely! You bed must be so nice to sleep in whit all the patches!😍💕

I love sleeping in a bed and making it all warm and wet under the covers. Especially while being spooned. 😉

Its sooo relaxing and naughty 💖

On 2/23/2021 at 1:24 PM, AliceWetting said:

Heres another longer video of me wetting these knickers yet again in bed while my boyfriend massages me for anyone who hasnt seen it 💖

I really have trashed these knickers many times now! 😉

20210120_100240.jpg

20210120_100202.jpg

20210120_100141.jpg

20210120_100119.jpg

20210120_100026.jpg

20210120_100016.jpg

20210120_095957.jpg

20210120_100006.jpg

20210120_095946.jpg

Sexy as always Alice, the video of your partner massaging you is quite fun to watch. I quite like the third screenshot it looks a bit like someone has shot cum all over you panties which is another fetish I quite like. 

On 2/24/2021 at 10:30 PM, kinky_Mr said:

Sexy as always Alice, the video of your partner massaging you is quite fun to watch. I quite like the third screenshot it looks a bit like someone has shot cum all over you panties which is another fetish I quite like. 

Thank you.

Yea I see that now. It does kinda look like that 🤭