Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Clarification on the new rules?

Hey @Kyuu I saw the new rules pop up when I logged in last night and was wondering if you would clarify two things for me:

1. Which ones were actually new? All I saw were rules that I thought already existed.

2. Can you link me to the updated "do not post" list? The link in those rules was broken.

I'm making this public instead of a dm because there are probably others wondering the same things.

Thanks.

Edited by wilbob76 (see edit history)

There's a minor quirk when the rules are updated where you can't click on any links in the guidelines until you agree to them. You can still find the working links on the official guidelines page:

https://www.omorashi.org/guidelines

The Do Not Post list is the same link:
Do Not Post list - OmoOrg (omorashi.org)

Largely the rules are the same, I've just simplified the wording, clarified some policies and reformatted the page so it's easier to read.

I forced a re-agreement to the policies as we've had an increasing number of issues with members posting content that violates some of forums policies.

In this regard, examples on what type of content is not allowed (but that we frequently have to take action against) have been added to the rules, specifically in regards to consent and destruction of property. We intend to start enforcing these policies more aggressively going forward, so I felt it was important to ensure all members had the chance to re-read and acknowledge our policies going forward.

3 hours ago, Kyuu said:

There's a minor quirk when the rules are updated where you can't click on any links in the guidelines until you agree to them. You can still find the working links on the official guidelines page:

https://www.omorashi.org/guidelines

The Do Not Post list is the same link:
Do Not Post list - OmoOrg (omorashi.org)

Largely the rules are the same, I've just simplified the wording, clarified some policies and reformatted the page so it's easier to read.

I forced a re-agreement to the policies as we've had an increasing number of issues with members posting content that violates some of forums policies.

In this regard, examples on what type of content is not allowed (but that we frequently have to take action against) have been added to the rules, specifically in regards to consent and destruction of property. We intend to start enforcing these policies more aggressively going forward, so I felt it was important to ensure all members had the chance to re-read and acknowledge our policies going forward.

Thank you

14 hours ago, Kyuu said:

specifically in regards to consent and destruction of property

I was wondering if you could offer a bit more specific clarification here... The guidelines read-

Posting about or supporting events involving the destruction of private or public property will result in account suspensions.

I am definitely not in favor actual vandalism, and would not want to encourage anyone to break the law.  However, I feel like the wording here is a bit ambiguous and leaves room for quite a bit of interpretation.

For example, a while back at HD Wetting we did a scene that depicted Nikko growing desperate and having an accident in a seat at a movie theater.  In reality, we setup a scene in a studio and bought theater style seats on eBay to shoot this scene.  I would even argue that the scene showcases how someone who has an urge to engage in this kind of activity could role play it, in private, with a willing partner and not actually damage any property.

However, I could also see someone arguing that the scene itself, depicting this fantasy of wetting in a theater seat, could support events involving the destruction of property.  Or, if not supporting it, such a discussion, one could argue, is posting about such events.  I would disagree with such an interpretation, as there is no question about damaging any property in reality, but I could see how some could make the opposite argument.

8 minutes ago, TVGuy said:

I was wondering if you could offer a bit more specific clarification here... The guidelines read-

The policy only covers actual vandalism. Using your own private property, or someone else's property with permission, is always okay and doesn't apply under this rule.

It's the same with Voyeur content. Staged / acted voyeur material is fine, as long as everyone is consenting to being recorded.

Absolutely nothing wrong with fantasy scenarios, that's actually what a large portion of OmoOrg's content is. This is only cracking down on people who don't draw the line between fantasy and reality and actually do go out doing these things without consent or permission.