Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female bedwetting thoughts

15 hours ago, Dunney said:

I don't want to wet my bed accidentally. There are too many delightful feelings I would miss if I was asleep, and I would run into trouble when I slept in other people's beds, including hotel beds. Most of the time when I'm travelling, I stay with friends and family, and I absolutely DO NOT want to wet their beds.

Having wet my fair share of hotel beds, I can honestly say that waking up in one, realizing what happened is one of the worst feelings ever. Especially if you went to bed diapered but either tossed and turned too much, or drank too much the night before and discovered you leaked and slept through it completely. Then of course there is the extra cash left behind for the housekeeper that could have otherwise been spent on beer.

I wet the bed naturally on rare occasion but am trying to have more wet nights. I love waking up wet, especially if it was accompanied by a peeing dream! The morning before last, I had a dream about a desperate, just-made-it pee that sprayed everywhere from sheer force, and that morning I woke up in a huge puddle. It was amazing and if that could be every morning I'd live with whatever hardship it presented. (Well, maybe not every morning... it's also great to wake up peeing and not be able to stop because you're just that desperate. Or waking up dry but in such need that you don't even make it across the room before you're peeing your pajamas...)

And most of the time it just means a little more laundry and if it happened away from home, well, you'd take things like pads with you to be prepared for that just in case.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
1 hour ago, trekkie said:

I wet the bed naturally on rare occasion but am trying to have more wet nights. I love waking up wet, especially if it was accompanied by a peeing dream! The morning before last, I had a dream about a desperate, just-made-it pee that sprayed everywhere from sheer force, and that morning I woke up in a huge puddle. It was amazing and if that could be every morning I'd live with whatever hardship it presented. (Well, maybe not every morning... it's also great to wake up peeing and not be able to stop because you're just that desperate. Or waking up dry but in such need that you don't even make it across the room before you're peeing your pajamas...)

And most of the time it just means a little more laundry and if it happened away from home, well, you'd take things like pads with you to be prepared for that just in case.

Since you have a tendancy to wet the bed by accident, even if it is rare, this can certainly be cultivated, in your case probably rapidly and successfully , with some minor diaper training at bedtime. The thing you have to ask is do you REALLY want this? Having no control during sleepytime isn't a slippery slope, its a full blown PITA at times. Yes I suspect that most people who embark on this type of quest can bactrack and regain control if they work very hard but there are those that cannot. Be sure that its what you really want. Remember the age old proverb about being careful what you wish for. 

29 minutes ago, DiminishingReturns said:

Since you have a tendancy to wet the bed by accident, even if it is rare, this can certainly be cultivated, in your case probably rapidly and successfully , with some minor diaper training at bedtime. The thing you have to ask is do you REALLY want this? Having no control during sleepytime isn't a slippery slope, its a full blown PITA at times. Yes I suspect that most people who embark on this type of quest can bactrack and regain control if they work very hard but there are those that cannot. Be sure that its what you really want. Remember the age old proverb about being careful what you wish for. 

I wasn’t  really gonna go for every night, just more often. However, because I do wet the bed anyway, it’s not like I already don’t have to take precautions and, if I were to have a significant other, it’d already have to be someone who was okay with the occasional soggy sheet. If you’ve already got the accompanying problems, you may as well have more fun too!