Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I've Created Omorashi Based Nursery Rhymes.

Just want the tunes? Scroll down!

They'll be down there. In the paragraphs above, I'll be providing explanations and other information about my time writing these.

I did *what* now?
     Recently, I've stumbled upon the idea of creating parodies of nursery rhymes to strongly reference the idea of wetting/soiling. Given I make hypnosis-based omorashi content, some of which include rhyming chants, when the idea came to me I was immediately aroused. While I've created some that directly reference these hypnotic themes, I've also gone about and created a few that are more focused on different areas, omorashi, wetting and messing, just messing, etc. They come from a few different perspectives. Some are sung by the person who is experiencing some sort of wetting/soiling episode, whereas others are sung by caretakers or dom/dommes to their littles, subs, etc.

The Process.
     I looked at American nursery rhymes exclusively. They were the ones I knew after all, given I am an American. I wasn't familiar with any of the number of other British nursery rhymes I could find on Wikipedia listing them. Even as an American, I didn't know all of the ones they had listed on there. I found the very common ones, "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and "I'm A Little Teapot" and did my best to match them to the very last syllable of the tune. If I couldn't do that, I would at least make it singable in the general tune so that anyone who heard it aloud could recognize what nursery rhyme it was supposed to be parodying. In all cases, I would ensure that they rhymed so that they would be satisfying to sing.

Working with each nursery rhyme, you quickly become familiar with how limiting some are compared to others. I personally became a fan of "I'm A Little Teapot" over others simply because I found it easier to create rhymes with the tune. "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" also is rather easy to write for, I feel. Another thing to be weary of are the different versions of nursery rhymes that are out there. When writing them, I would look for sheet music with lyrics so I could make sure I got all of the syllables that made up each version. In "I'm A Little Teapot" for instance, there are two versions that I found that could change everything. For example, this is the version you'll find on Wikipedia, and the one that I know from two decades ago when I first was learning it.

I'm a little teapot, short and stout,
Here is my handle, here is my spout
When I get all steamed up, hear me shout,
Tip me over and pour me out!

I'm a very special teapot, Yes, it's true,
Here's an example of what I can do,
I can turn my handle into a spout,

Seems simple, right? Well, when it comes to other versions put to sheet music, the lyrics change. For the most part, the first verse contains the same words, and the same syllables, but it's when you get to the second verse where you can get problems. In other versions, the second version goes something like this.

I'm a clever teapot, yes, it's true.
Here let me show you what I can do.
I can change my handle and my spout, (just)

They read entirely differently, if you're paying attention. It's more than just changed words, the syllables are all off here!

So which ones get used? Well, in the end, you can certainly use both versions. I prefer the first, given that anything else sounds awkward on my ears because of how accustomed I am to it over the others. But, if you're not picky with how many syllables should go into the tune, or have a really good rhyme that is too long or short, you have options and I ended up using both as a result.

The Tunes.
     So at last, here are a few examples of the tunes that I came up with. Keep in mind that each of these deals with my fetishes in particular, and might not be suitable for you. I was also helped by a friend in the community who wasn't going off of the same exact process, but every tune here can generally be sung to the tune in which they were written if you give it enough thought! They include hypnosis, diapers/infantilism, wetting, and messing/soiling to various degrees. and there are quite a few of them that can have their lyrics further substituted to only include one term, such as changing "pooped" to "peed" if soiling is not something you like. I urge you all to try something like this yourself, to either use mine as templates for your own, or to create some from scratch! It's a fun brain game with a fun result at the very least, and you can create ones that suit you or the person you are singing about better.

To The Tune Of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
     From the perspective of a hypnotist to a female submissive:
Tinkle tinkle, little girl. Pee your pants and watch the swirl.
In your diapers, you will stay. You can't stop this, just obey.
Potty training’s not for you. Just give up and pee and poo.

From the perspective of a boy.
Tinkle tinkle little boy, peeing myself brings me joy.
In my diapers, I will stay. I pooped in them twice today.
Now I feel the urge to pee, I need diaper number three!

From the perspective of a girl who really needs to find a bathroom to pee!
I really need to go pee, before it leaks out of me.
I have to locate a toilet, or my pants will get so wet.
I can't hold it anymore, now my pee is on the floor!

To The Tune Of "I'm A Little Teapot."
     From the perspective of a girl with potty problems.
I'm a little girl with no control. 
Of my small bladder or my butthole.
When they get all filled up, I let go.
Into my pants, my mess will flow!

From the perspective of a girl who really likes having potty problems.
I'm a big girl and I know it too.
But I can't control when I pee or poo.
I get so embarrassed when my loads leak through.
But, it makes me really horny too!

I know that I should hold more, I just can't!
I'd rather just behave like an infant.
It's much more fun to let go in my pants.
Rather than to do the potty dance.

From the perspective of a dom/domme talking about their submissive who pees themselves. (Second verse only.)
You're a very special teapot, yes it's true.
Here's an example of what you can do.
You always pee in your pants, there's no doubt,
When I tip you over and pour you out!

These are just a few of the ones that I've been able to come up with. I figured that there might be an audience here after a good friend told me that there might be! I hope you found something you liked in here, or at least have a new idea for how to have some additional fun while wetting or messing!