Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I wet my grey cycling shorts in my boyfriends face (with pics of the aftermath and peeing in them some more)

3 hours ago, mr-mid-life said:

Loved that! Thank you so much! Sounds like a lot of fun! Those were perfect wetting shorts!

Thank you 😘

14 hours ago, dwp said:

Wow, that's so wonderful! You have a very lucky boyfriend!

D

Thank you 😋 yea he is lucky I guess but so am I.

Being with him means I get to wet myself literally whenever I feel like it around the house 😉

54 minutes ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Oh, man.  That is so hot.  I love face wettings, especially in light gray biking shorts.  This is amazing.

Thank you.

Well I can definitely say I really REALLY loved soaking them slowly and sensually in his face while he hugged my crotch tightly.

It's just that sense if forbiddenness and taboo that a girl is not supposed to totally wet herself in a guys face.

It's really naughty and dirty, but in a good way 😉

Theres something just that extra bit more kinky and hot for whenever I do something like that, and he finds it red hot too for some reason... 😏

Wow Nice! Are you sure that the is the house only place you can wett your self? I love you public wetting scenes also! We hope for warmer weather now so can start have some fun outside to. And that the we all got our vaccineshots we can start hanging out. And your special friend can join you on your trips!😍😘

have a nice wet omo day now, cause I will!