Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For those who like public/outside peeing-

I also love it when:

1) The woman is doubled over/ holding herself while looking for spot to urinate because she has too pee too badly to stand up straight.

2) The woman pulls down her pants, but she has a shy bladder and can only manage a few drops or a trickle even though she clearly is extremely desperate to attempt urinating in public. Eventually she gets embarrassed and pulls her pants back up unrelieved and still frantic for a bathroom.

3) The woman is interrupted, her stream freezes, and she cannot finish relieving herself.

4) The woman's pee stream starts the moment her pants are clear of her pussy before she is even squatting down, and she throws back her head and sighs with relief.

5) The woman has a small wet spot on her panties/ pants because she was spurting pee while looking for a place to urinate.

6) The woman's desperate pee stream is so strong that she splashes pee/ mud all over her shoes/ pants

Edited by lsn1 (see edit history)

One more like from me for the good topic!

I really like the moment she looks around for a place to hide. A great sensation is when she is grabbing herself or/and running to the place. (Last summer I saw a such sighting in real life!). It is a very attractive the moment when she is going to the secluded place and lifting the skirt on the way. Wet spot on panties/pantyhose is also hot, as lsn1 mentioned. I could add also verbal expressions when she is looking for a place, to repeat that she is going to pee herself and etc...

On 2/21/2021 at 7:11 PM, lsn1 said:

I love to see a giant puddle of pee that makes me think, "Oh my God that poor woman couldn't have held it one more second. I can't believe that much pee was inside her."

I'll have to second this. And also the stage mentioned by @fetisher is one of my favourites; when she desperately looks for a place to go, perhaps taking some time to find a place hidden enough, possibly talking about how badly she has to pee and where she could go. But in all I would say all of the process is intriguing, from the first subtle signs of needing to pee to the point of adjusting clothes and stepping away from the puddle.

I've been fortunate enough to have been in relationships with some women who get totally desperate and often pee in public places, two of these three women are not particularly modest about peeing, while the third is willing to risk wetting herself if she's not sure someplace is really private. All three are, however, pants wetters by accident (and one is into wetting accidents and on purpose pee play). So lots of stories and 'sightings' (meaning I've been with them), and all have often begun to dribble/spurt just before or as they are pulling pants/panties down, or dress/skirt up and panties down. Little time now for some of these stories, but I have posted some elsewhere on the board, and will write more as timer permits. Too bad we can't post pics of some of these incidents, as I do  have a pretty nice collection.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt my Paruresis will allow me to pee anywhere super public for as long as I live. I peed successfully outdoors a few times when I went camping with my partner. It wasn't really "public" since we found the most secluded spot possible so I'd have a better chance at relaxing. I guess my favorite part of finally managing it was just proving to myself I could actually do it. It was a big step for me. 

That said, I got to see my partner get caught short and have to go on the side of the road once. We'd driven out to the zoo, all the indoor areas were closed off because of COVID, including the bathrooms. He didn't want to use the gross portaloos, and was sure that there'd be a place on our way home if he got too desperate. The zoo is pretty far from our place, so he did need a stop on the way back. Except the places we checked had also closed their bathrooms because of the virus. I didn't think he was that bursting until he suddenly pulled off the main road to a more secluded spot, dashed out of the car and released a torrent of pee into the gravel. This part of town was pretty barren compared to most areas, so it wasn't like he was doing this with the risk of a massive audience, but I could tell he still felt a bit embarrassed by it. Judging by how long his stream lasted, he probably wouldn't have made it the rest of the way home. When he was done and got back in, I just asked him if he felt better now and he sighed and said "You have no idea." I suppose my favorite thing about seeing that was knowing he absolutely couldn't have held it a moment longer and had gone all the way to his limit. The sound of his pee forcefully spattering the gravel was pretty hot to me as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Despboy15

Public pees usually happen when there’s no other available restroom and they just can’t hold it anymore, so I love when girls try to frantically undo their pants while looking over their shoulder. Two videos I saw had this. One was during a music festival. The lines for the toilets were so long that women started peeing outside next to the porta potties. Other one was outdoors and a lot of women were using the woods to pee. One woman tried to wait for the other girls to leave before she relieved herself and she tried so hard to hide her need, but she just couldn’t and finally undid her pants and went. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 1:30 AM, segaface said:

I doubt my Paruresis will allow me to pee anywhere super public for as long as I live. I peed successfully outdoors a few times when I went camping with my partner. It wasn't really "public" since we found the most secluded spot possible so I'd have a better chance at relaxing. I guess my favorite part of finally managing it was just proving to myself I could actually do it. It was a big step for me. 

That said, I got to see my partner get caught short and have to go on the side of the road once. We'd driven out to the zoo, all the indoor areas were closed off because of COVID, including the bathrooms. He didn't want to use the gross portaloos, and was sure that there'd be a place on our way home if he got too desperate. The zoo is pretty far from our place, so he did need a stop on the way back. Except the places we checked had also closed their bathrooms because of the virus. I didn't think he was that bursting until he suddenly pulled off the main road to a more secluded spot, dashed out of the car and released a torrent of pee into the gravel. This part of town was pretty barren compared to most areas, so it wasn't like he was doing this with the risk of a massive audience, but I could tell he still felt a bit embarrassed by it. Judging by how long his stream lasted, he probably wouldn't have made it the rest of the way home. When he was done and got back in, I just asked him if he felt better now and he sighed and said "You have no idea." I suppose my favorite thing about seeing that was knowing he absolutely couldn't have held it a moment longer and had gone all the way to his limit. The sound of his pee forcefully spattering the gravel was pretty hot to me as well. 

I'm so happy for you. I think I have the same issue. I couldn't pee directly at the side of a busy road, but I could go further into the woods and go.

On 3/29/2021 at 2:12 AM, Despboy15 said:

Public pees usually happen when there’s no other available restroom and they just can’t hold it anymore, so I love when girls try to frantically undo their pants while looking over their shoulder. Two videos I saw had this. One was during a music festival. The lines for the toilets were so long that women started peeing outside next to the porta potties. Other one was outdoors and a lot of women were using the woods to pee. One woman tried to wait for the other girls to leave before she relieved herself and she tried so hard to hide her need, but she just couldn’t and finally undid her pants and went. 

I have seen videos like these situations, I like the one where the lady is waiting for her friend to finish peeing and she is holding her friends bag and coat but she is so desperate herself she’s squirming and holding herself asking her friend to hurry up and she has to hold on because she has no where to put down the bags and coats,

women been out partying dressed up in heels and dresses with their partners and the gradual desperation as they wait for their transport eventually they’re squirming and holding themselves in front of the men utter embarrassment then the ultimate embarrassment when they have to pee somewhere as they can’t hold on and as they pee dance lifting the skirt and pulling down the pants the pee erupts out before their down in the proper squat position,