Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wife Willing To Try Wetting Once Looking For Some Advice.

First time poster long time lurker. I have spent a lot of time of time on this site. Sorry in advance for the long read.

Anyways I have been a fan of female wetting, desperation and pretty much anything to do with a female peeing outside of drinking it.

My wife and I have been married for 11 years together for 15 in total. Along while back, she had accidentally discovered that I was into omo. We talked about it a tiny bit, she told back then it wasn't something she wasnt willing to try but wasn't bother by it either. I told her thats fine, that I would never push into doing something she didn't want to do. She has had a few wetting accident and used leak quite a bit when she cough, I would secretly enjoy her wet panties on my own time.

Now let's fast forward to now. Recently I had to stay at a hotel for 5 weeks do to my work being under a covid outbreak. Our marriage had hit a rough patch, as much as it sucked being away from my wife and kids for 5 weeks it also got my wife and I talking a lot more and sorting out our issues.

I confess that I liked to get my self off to her panties especially if she had leaked in them. That lead us to the wetting topic. At first she siad she would just be willing to pee in the shower naked, and I was completely on board, but then I asked if she would try it with panties on just once and to my surprise she has agreed.

This is where the advice part comes in. Is there anything I can do to help relax? Help her maybe enjoy it? Make it easier for her?

Or just any general suggestions for her, since she's not into it but willing to try. 

Thank you in advance and sorry for the long read.

This is so cute, I love stories like this. My advice would be to do anything you can that will make her more comfortable. Maybe suggest coming up with a safe word so that if she starts feeling uncomfortable, embarrassed, or just wants to stop, she’s in control. After care is also important imo, so you might want to talk about what she wants afterwards, like if she wants your attention/affection or to be left alone (both 100% valid). I’d also offer to take care of any cleanup.

Basically, just make it clear that there’s a completely open line of communication and you want her to be honest with you about how she’s feeling before, during, and after.

Best of luck, and I’d love to hear how it goes 💞

Guest eyeofthestorm

I often find everyone gets loosened up and has a better time when a few drinks are involved (if you and her drink).

In my experience having women try this for fun, a little bit of alcohol seems to help a lot of first time wetters get over the pee shyness and that block that stops them from psychologically being able to easily pee in their clothes.

Letting her know how much it means being able to share something taboo like this together and how much you appreciate would help also! I t can be a really intimate thing!

While I agree that you should make her feel comfortable, I'm not so sure about the "safe word" and talking too much beforehand. It might create the impression that you're doing something to her that's bad or disgusting and that she needs "safety measures". I don't think she does. She has complied to try it for you and if you're in an emancipated and healthy relationship, then she knows she can bail out if it becomes too much to her.

I wouldn't talk too much unless she wants to talk about it. I made my wife feel comfortable when she realized how much it turned me on. I don't think you have to offer something in exchange. If you know that she likes back massages, then you should give her a back massage from time to time - no matter if she pisses herself for you or if she doesn't.

TLDR: Don't make too big a thing out of it, it'll make her suspicious. You're adults and she wants to try something for you. Embrace it, don't talk too much. Just my opinion of course.

It’s an interesting one to balance. I agree - safe words and talking are important, but as JensH2 says it’s also important not to alienate your wife by making a too bigger deal of it.

Consider foreplay too. Sounds obvious but speaking from experience, it helps not to just go straight to the bathroom.

Also, be light hearted. Joke and laugh about it. She’ll be really really uncomfortable when she inevitably gets pee shy, so laugh it off and worse case just say you’ll try another day as if it doesn’t matter all that much. Hide and downplay any disappointment. It’ll make her feel better.

Patience is everything my friend. Don’t push, concede if she’s uncomfortable, and focus on her arousal above anything else. Sounds like you already know that anyway.