Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting scenarios.

Hey everyone! So I have a few things to say,  I want to wet myself and make it seem like it was an accident, but I can’t figure out what a believable accident would be, I had the idea to wet myself while getting out of bed/making my way to the toilet from bed, another was while I’m sitting down and doing something but I need it to be at least somewhat believable, I really hope a few people reply so I can figure out what to do, I don’t exactly WANT to be accused of doing it on purpose since it isn’t completely, I have an average strength bladder I’d say but after a few holds to where I’m bursting, it becomes pretty weak so really, it’s more so an actual accident just without me completely clenching my bladder muscles.

I really want to do the bed one as I could end up wetting myself on the bed before I’m even able to make it halfway to the bathroom, but I’m not sure.

Guest eyeofthestorm

If you want to wet on the bed, then just pee while lying down on the bed and make it seem like you were sleeping and accidentally wet the bed and woke up like that