Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

RP Omo advice for me and my GF

So my girlfriend is living with me and has 2 kids, a 5 year old and a 3 year old. And Ive gotten her into Omorashi and here and there I have been able to get her to wet for me when the kids are asleep. But we wanted to try role playing (Out to dinner and she doesn't make it home, On a bike ride or dog walk and she has to pee) but she is nervous about being caught by our neighbors or worse her kids wondering why she their mom is having accidents while trying to potty train one and i see her point. I was looking for some advice about how we can resposibly practice our kink with a house full of little ones. Anyone have any advice or ideas as to how they pull it off?

Get a babysitter and rent a motel for the night? Like ones with outdoor entrance for each room, where you don't have to walk through the hallway to get to your room.

Or find a babysitter who will take kids to her place for the evening, if she can overcome her worry about neighbors. I mean, who cares what neighbors think of you? I had a BDSM poster on my porch at some point and the last thing I cared for if neighbors wouldn't like it. I was hoping one of them will like it enough to knock on the door trying to make a new local kinky friend lol.