Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pissed my skirt on the stairs

It is good that you enjoy your fantasies, you look very pretty with a skirt, you really have me hooked on your videos, as always your desperate legs drive me crazy and your sighs are so sweet and hot, a beautiful, sensual and hot wet scene going down your legs 😍😍😍 ♥ ️.

I kept thinking about your orange panties, but I like to create a visual image in my mind of how your orange panties got wet.
thank you for sharing your wet scenes, so cute and pretty darling ❤️🙊

8 hours ago, Jaieee said:

As you've probably noticed, I have a lot of time on my hands 😅 my pee desperation has been happening pretty quick, and the line between having control and giving up to avoid embarrassment is a fine one!

I started drinking water at 1:30 today. It takes a while for me to feel anything, so I kept drinking and reading. 4 o'clock rolls around and I finish a third glass of water. My roommate asked me to take him to work, so I put on some jeans and we leave together. As soon as I get in the car, I can feel the familiar bladder pain starting up. Not really a big deal because it's a short drive. By the time I get home, however, I'm tapping my dance and dancing in my seat. I really did not want to piss these pants. I hurried down the stairs to my apartment, and run inside to change.

Lately I've been fantasizing about peeing in a skirt so I frantically start looking for a cute pair of underwear. I chose orange panties and a short black skirt. At this point, I'm practically running because I'm so close to pissing all over the carpet. I race to find my phone, and decide my best option is to go to the secluded grassy area behind my building. I exit the front door, pee dancing the entire time, and turn on my camera because I knew I was about to piss myself...

As soon as I get up the first set of stairs, I knew it would be way too risky to cross the parking lot in such a desperate state. I was completely hidden from sight in the stairwell, standing on the landing between my door and the neighbors, so my bladder gave in and I began peeing down my legs. I looked around in embarrassment around to make sure no one was coming, all while trying to regain control. My pussy ached with pleasure and I began to shamefully flood my panties, making a puddle at my feet. 

Once the desperation passed, I came inside and changed. I still have to go, so I'm very glad I'm home alone 😌

Love the way you held your legs together. Great video! Looks like you are learning how to let go. You have been making some of the best videos I have seen recently. I'm watching in stealth right now because of my roommate but can't wait to watch with sound. Your moans are always so sexy!

Edited by wilbob76 (see edit history)

are those "Jocky" branded panties? they look like my favorite fitting and color of my panties i wear as "manties"  Great color when wet, great fit for someone equipped with a pocket hose and they dry well!

thanks for sharing the experience, although the thrill of omo and city life is deep for me, its been fun being a country "omo freak" with-out much worry of being caught, 

thanks for sharing and stay wet!

On 3/4/2021 at 6:19 PM, coloradowet said:

are those "Jocky" branded panties? they look like my favorite fitting and color of my panties i wear as "manties"  Great color when wet, great fit for someone equipped with a pocket hose and they dry well!

thanks for sharing the experience, although the thrill of omo and city life is deep for me, its been fun being a country "omo freak" with-out much worry of being caught, 

thanks for sharing and stay wet!

I think they are Auden brand. One of my favorites!

Edited by Jaieee (see edit history)