Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

VIPissy - Fake pee?

So,

I just watched a VIPissy video. One girl, over the full length of the video, pissed for a total of 120 seconds! 2 full minutes of peeing in a 20 minute or so video.

Now, either that girl has THE hugest bladder (as it was a proper powerful pee as well), or something else is going on.

Is there a chance they are using catheter style things to fill their bladders with water, or sneakily cutting scene and then waiting until they are full bladdered again do you think?

27 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

So,

I just watched a VIPissy video. One girl, over the full length of the video, pissed for a total of 120 seconds! 2 full minutes of peeing in a 20 minute or so video.

Now, either that girl has THE hugest bladder (as it was a proper powerful pee as well), or something else is going on.

Is there a chance they are using catheter style things to fill their bladders with water, or sneakily cutting scene and then waiting until they are full bladdered again do you think?

Without seeing the video in question, it is impossible to speculate.  Some women do have insanely large bladders, as was the case with my ex-gf Heather.  But, without seeing the video, it is impossible to rule out editing or some other form of trickery.

5 minutes ago, ilikeadultvids said:

You know what?  I never really thought about this that much before, but even if it's faked or use some sort of trickery, did you enjoy it?  I guess that's the important thing.  I kind of feel like this about fake boobs.  Yeah, there may be a little embellishment, but hey, why not just enjoy the fantasy?

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong it doesn't bother me at all. I was just intrigued as to whether anyone knows how they do them. (Or whether she has a bladder that I find extremely impressive).

I mean if there are any cuts at all you can probably assume that the realtime duration was longer. But I’ve seen pees that long, they are just relatively low flow (< 10 ml/s). Hardly impossible. And if the model is properly water-loaded, at maximum diuresis 20 minutes is enough to produce an “extra” 200-300 mls of pee. Very not impossible. 

Yeah, I'm not familiar with the original source material, but I imagine that they could have had the shoot take hours and it could be cut and made to look like a change of camera angle or something.  Meanwhile, the model has time to "reload".

Then again, I know that if I'm drinking a lot of liquid and holding and eventually let go, I can go, then shortly thereafter, go again.  This can happen a few times.

1 hour ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I am sure that they are using clever techniques like cutting the camera and then setting up very strategically again. It's obvious they are doing something like that. I was just wondering more whether they were faking their bladder size or this lady just so happened to have an incredibly huge bladder! 😄 

Get the vid! Then we can ask @TVGuy his professional opinion. I'd be interested in how they did it. 

I always assumed it was a case of just shooting through the day and taking breaks to keep drinking water as they go. It would be interesting to hear from them.

I think there are times when they fake it though. There are squirting videos where they'll clearly be struggling to keep it in and then suddenly a huge load of water just sort of falls out of their vagina, then a second later it's over. That always just seemed like they'd squirted some water up there in preparation.

I've seen a couple videos in which central details repeating suggest the editors created a new video starting with the first 15 seconds of a 20-second video followed by the last 20 seconds.  That way the central 10 seconds was in the video twice.  This resulted in a 30-second pee.

For video editors see:

https://jliljebl.github.io/flowblade/index.html

https://kdenlive.org/en/

http://www.pitivi.org/

https://shotcut.org/

https://www.videohelp.com/software

Guest StrwbryMilkTae

I mean... billie eilish had tubes to make fake black tears drip from her eyes that she managed to cover up with cgf and stuff. Maybe u can do that with pee? idk. It's possible to make fake liquid leave ur body tho. so who knows?? lol