Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

What are the limits for what happens in a fictional story?

Question

I posted a story last night but it was met with some negative feedback.  I deleted it.  People didn’t like it cause the story was about women in a store waiting in line desperate for the loo but a creepy perv guy locked the bathroom snd was watching them be desperate.  In the story he allows one girl to pee on him which would be the golden shower to avoid her pants.  Another girl, both are fully clothed, but he holds her against him as she pees.  

again no bad parts.  No violence, no blood, nothing graphic.  I just don’t want to offend anyone either.  Just what are the limits should the omorashi obsessed character if any not be a little evil then?

Edited by Mad Bladder (see edit history)

7 answers to this question

I think sometimes people on this site react to fiction stories as though they are real. Maybe people feel there is some blurring of the lines and that what someone writes as fiction may cross over into what they may do in real life? Or what it may implicitly encourage others to do in real life? Or else maybe people just enjoy having something to feel outraged about? 🤷‍♀️

I personally believe that one’s thoughts do NOT equate with one’s actions and so I don’t really feel there’s a hard line on fiction (aside from what the site owners have established). I think fiction is a great way to express fantasies that we wouldn’t exprrsss in any other way. 

So IMO, you can write whatever you like, but the fact of the matter is, on any public site there will be a range of reactions. On this site in particular, I notice that people’s reactions often tend toward moral outrage and are surprisingly judgemental at times, especially for a kink site 😭 

You can pretty much guarantee that whatever you post isn’t going to please everyone, so you might as well at least please yourself 😉

I have not read the story so I can’t say for sure but I think people probably didn’t like it for the creepy perv making girls do stuff. It’s one thing to be about omo but doing stuff like that even if it’s for omo is something else. However, @PrincessPeeach is right, you can’t make everyone happy. If you write a fictional story someone will not like it. 

I tend to be very picky with my fiction. I very very rarely think that a fic should be taken down (only when it includes people who are underage for the most part), but I could definitely see why a lot of people wouldn't like this kind of fic. I obviously know that people's fantasies don't impact their thoughts and actions, but I was and know people who were abused and taken advantage of sexually. Seeing fics like these with someone taking advantage of another person is very triggering for a lot of people. The fiction someone is willing to write shows a glimpse into what they find attractive. When I see a fic about someone taking advantage of someone else I tend to avoid that fic because I don't want to be in sexual spaces with people who find taking advantage of people attractive.

I don't mean to be mean at all when writing this, just explaining why your fic might have not gotten any positive attention. I'm not sure the demographic of people who were abused/taken advantage of on this site, but that demographic might be the one that avoids these fics.

In my opinion, like with jokes, each fictional story has its audience.

I don't think there are limits to what should be said or conceived. However it's nice if this goes both ways, and feedback is also free to be given. In the end of the day, how we relate to a story is based on our own real-life experiences and thoughts.

When writing on an online  forum, there may be some common ground but for the most part, the audience is all types of strangers. They are not people who you have discussed with and deconstructed the various concepts that emerge from your story, so they have every right to be offended on a personal level. That doesn't mean you have done something inherently wrong either.

If it were me, I would probably be ok with the story.  I can't guarantee that I would enjoy the story, but as a work of fiction, I wouldn't have an issue with it.  If I didn't like it, after I make that determination, I would stop reading it.

I know that this site did recently update their terms of service.  I'm not sure if it was directly related to your story, but I would think that if that's your thing, you still want to make sure to comply with the guidelines for posting on the site since they are the ones providing this forum for expression and they make the rules.