Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girl’s are needing to wee, but don’t go!

I like it when girls are needing to wee, but don’t go.

I like it when a girl put it off to pee.

For example.

Once i made a day trip with a girl.
We had  not been even 5 minutes in the car on the way home as she said “I should have gone to the loo before leaving.”

”Are you needing to wee?” i asked and my heart started to beat like crazy.

I did know that our journey would last more than two and a half hours.

Me and my little friend between my thighs did love that.

I did not wanted to offer her so simple to stop somewhere, i wanted to make her hold it back!

I had to be a  “gentleman “ i had to say something, like that i would be  worried about her situation so i did  feige  and said “if you can’t endure it anymore, I’ll stop somewhere for you.”

Witch young girl would admit her new friend, that she can’t hold her wee anymore?

I did hope, that she would be to shy to ask, but i was surprised as she said “no we don’t have to stop somewhere, if i have to, i can hold it until home.”

This words “if i have to “ were so arousing for me, it did sound so like if she was not allowed to wee , if i would force her to hold it, no matter how bad she would need it.

She can hold it until home, if she had to. That was so absolutely hot for me.

One and a half hour later, she did but her hand on her belly and said “I think my bladder became bigger than a bowling ball.

Again i acted, that i am worried about her and asked her if i should stop at the next parking lot.

I  did not wanted that in reality, but i just asked.

”No, absolutely no, we are not going to stop just to let me pee, i am holding it.” she said.

”But you have not been all day long, or  have you?” i asked.

”No i have not, not since early morning, but i can hold it and my bladder can endure it.” she answered.

She was a great girl with a strong bladder.

Another experience.

I have been at the cinema with a girl. 

“ I need to wee before we go in.” the girl said.

There were 2 girls waiting in front of the toilet and “my “ girl said “ we don’t wait, i hold it back.”

How much did i love to hear that!

I did reward her and me with a large coke.

I did love to sit beside a girl and i did love to know that she had a full bladder in her belly and that she would need to wee.

Nearly two hours later, we did leave the cinema, we walked past the loo’s and she did not go in.

I loved that!

We did go for a walk in the city and did drink something at a kiosk.

There was a public toilet beside the kiosk, but she did not use it.

After that we walked to my car and about a half hour later we have been on a parking lot in front of her house.

I had so much time and i wanted to spend much more time with this girl, with her overfilled bladder in her belly.

We kissed, i caressed her slim body, i pressed soft on her lower abdomen and  after a while she whispered “ i can’t anymore, i am doing it in my panties if i can’t go to the loo in a few minutes.”

”I think you don’t wee your panties, i think that you would be able to hold it longer, if you have  to.

”Oh no, i am about to explode, i am needing to pee all afternoon, long before we went to the cinema.” she replied.

I made her hold it back for a half hour longer and she did let me make her hold.

Does anyone of you have a similar experience, a experience   where a girl was needing to wee, but did not go, where a girl did not use the chance to go, where she did not use more opportunities to wee,  where she did put it off and put it off?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is something my ex-girlfriend used to do all the time, as she hated using public toilets. We were at university together and on our very first date we met up in the afternoon after our morning le

There was one time when the girl i was with at a music gig told me as we were leaving that she needed to wee. I asked if she wanted to go to the toilets before we left but she said she wouldn't bother

Another story about the same ex-girlfriend, I've posted this a couple of times before but it fits nicely with the theme of this thread I think. She was in Iran one summer visiting one of her fami

2 hours ago, huberp76 said:

I like it when girls are needing to wee, but don’t go.

Me too! I have encountered this situation several times, girls and women mentioning their need to use the toilet (sometimes with obvious signs of being quite desperate) but then not going, even when a toilet was freely available. I have often wondered about this, as to why they just don't go.

In my secondary school, I was surprised that the girls were so "open" when talking about their needs. I often heard girls announcing "I need to pee" or something like that. Once, one of them said "I need to pee but I don't want to  go" which was very surprising for me.

Once I was chatting with a girl who confessed she sometimes holds her pee until her bladder hurts, even when being at home.

Edited by wether (see edit history)

Thomas Water Sports used to call girls habitually holding "Sallying."  The site owner admitted having no idea where that tag came from.  Some ladies wait with apparent ease.   At least three I've known take it to extremes.  One landlady's daughter publicly wet twice trying to imitate another girl who sallied nearly every pee.  One date told me holding aroused her.

This came up on a TV doctor Q and A show.  The doctor said holding directed blood to the pelvic floor.  The increase blood makes the area more sensitive.

Ladies holding have lead to major embarrassment for me.  When in high-school and college I was shy about restrooms.  Needing to pee before my date turned me panicky and red.  Sometimes when I tried to hide an urgent need, the date would say, "You better find a restroom."  It was like a mother looking after a little child.  I could have died.

I definitely think that there are large numbers of women who simply will not go to the bathroom away from home short of an absolute emergency where they would be risking an accident otherwise, and sometimes not even then. Then there is often the fact that there are often really long lines for the ladies room or a lack of toilets, so I think that women sort of get used to holding it in general or simply do not want to have to wait in a long line or deal with the inconvenience, so they become conditioned to hold it. Again this goes back to what I say in a lot of my threads about how I feel society conditions women to hold it and deny their needs. Men will generally be able to go to the bathroom when they are away from home without a problem, but women often face lack of adequate toilets or lack of clean toilets, which results in them holding it for a really long time.

I know that the women in my family overwhelmingly felt the public toilets were disgusting and would avoid them short of an emergency, and they thought it was kind of gross that I would use public toilets all the time. But when I have to go to the bathroom I generally go to the bathroom. I take every opportunity to go to the bathroom, especially when I am away from home because you never know when you are going to be caught short.

However I have realized the hard way that that's not always practical, and as fans of people who have been following my journey know I am now in a situation of frequent holding all day with no other recourse, and as a person who used to pee at every opportunity that I get it's really a big adjustment, I'll tell you what! 😛

One more situation that comes in my mind. Few years ago I chatted with a girl and she said she tried not to use school toilets because of lack of hygiene. So she didn't drink much at school to be able to hold it until home.

Once I talked to her when she was working in a cafe and she wrote me not to talk about pee because she might need to use the cafe's toilet which she obviously didn't want. Some time later she said there are many clients and she needs to pee, but she will try to hold it. However later I asked her and she said she could go to the cafe toilet and she peed there although she also said she was well-trained and could hold her pee for very long.

19 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Me too! I have encountered this situation several times, girls and women mentioning their need to use the toilet (sometimes with obvious signs of being quite desperate) but then not going, even when a toilet was freely available. I have often wondered about this, as to why they just don't go.

Great that you like that too!

So hot for me when a girl says that she would need to wee, but don’t  go

. It’s so arousing when she is holding it for hours longer, although she had some chances  to use a toilet.

The girl says “I am doing it in my panties, if i don’t go to the loo very soon.”, but she still don’t go.

At such situations, when she finally is needing to wee , really, really bad, i wish that she has not even one more opportunity to go for a long time, no chance to wee anywhere, so that she has to hold it, no matter how bad it ever gets.

21 hours ago, Marco said:

A girl once told me: I'm going to hold my pee until I get the chills.
I loved it.
I think in these cases girls are trying to have something like a peegasm.

Did she ever tell you why she was holding it? 
Did you ever watch her holding?

Could you please tell us more about her? She must have been a great girl!!

2 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Another story about the same ex-girlfriend, I've posted this a couple of times before but it fits nicely with the theme of this thread I think.

She was in Iran one summer visiting one of her family members and the only toilet in the house was a squat toilet which this girl absolutely refused to use, despite the fact they were at this house for most of the day and were all drinking lots of tea and water in the very hot summer weather. She told me that after a few hours she was really desperate for a wee but she just couldn't use the squat toilet and had to hold on until they were back to the main house they were staying at, which had a normal Western style flushing toilet.

Apparently the traffic in Tehran is terrible and it took over an hour to get home, and she was absolutely bursting to pee the entire time, made worse by the fact that the driver had to keep slamming on the brakes and hitting potholes which jolted her bladder. By the time they finally got home she was almost in tears and was barely holding on, and had actually leaked a few times and as she was wearing really light coloured jeans she was worried that she had a wet patch on her bum.

She told me that she was so desperate that she got out of the car before they had even parked up and had literally ran inside straight to the toilet, kicking off her shoes and throwing off her jacket and headscarf as she ran through the house towards the bathroom, leaving a trail of clothing behind her, struggling to tug down her skinny jeans just as she reached the bathroom.

I said that I couldn't believed she had made it to the toilet without wetting herself after waiting for so long, and she started to blush and said 'Well...not quite'. She went on to explain that when she finally reached the bathroom she started to lose control and she accidentally started weeing quite a bit into her underwear and jeans before she could pull them down and sit on the toilet, but the relief of finally getting to pee after holding on for most of the day was amazing and that she couldn't believe how long she was peeing for.    

Absolutely great and hot, all your experiences.

Thank you for sharing.

I remember many years ago when I would go to a strip club and there was a dancer who knew how to get me going by saying the right things.  I don't know if she ever knew when she would say something that would get me going even more.  I remember that I was on the couch and just had gotten a private dance from her and she told me that she had to go pee... "or I could just sit on your lap and pee on you.  Do you like golden showers?"  She said something like that and it took me by surprise and all I could do was stammer dumbfounded.  She had a few little things that she had threatened to do to me that I have thought about many times since that day.

Another thing that got me wondering about this one woman.  I used to hang out at a music store and play guitars and hang out with the people that worked there.  There was a young woman in her 20s that worked in the drums department.  I was the only person in there at the time aside from her and she told me that she had to pee and then told me that she would wait.  If I remember correctly, she did go a few minutes later, but made me wonder if she was maybe into holding or something.

Then there are occasions since then where I would have women (who didn't know I was into this kink) tell me that they need to pee, but were too comfy and asked if I would go pee for them.  This kind of gets me going too since obviously me going pee wouldn't relieve your need to pee.  In fact, it may use up the only available bathroom and you wouldn't be able to go, if you went after me.  You would be more likely to be trapped outside the bathroom and wet your pants if I were to go in your stead.

I love the idea of a woman telling me that she needs to pee, but isn't going to go.  At least not just yet.

I find it incredibly erotic  knowing a woman really needs to pee but can't or better yet chooses not to. I love knowing she is holding her pee. I can't resist checking frequently for any signs of discomfort or  desperation. Is she squirming or just shifting her position naturally ? If I know she is desperately full even though she isn't squirming or holding , I also look for signs of wetness, even a little wet spot.

My ex used to choose to hold her pee a lot. I was especially thrilled when we were home but she wanted to finish something first and ended up pee-pee dancing , tightly crossing her legs or even holding her hand on her crotch.

Just thinking about it has gotten me aroused. 

Hurburt I would enjoy how those desperation stories ended.

One of the hottest stories I have seen in a long while was by hallie back in November, is just that. She describes a friend not wanting to go  when she woke up desperate even after she leaked in her sleep. She held on for a couple of hours squirming openly, although that was the only way she could hold it in . I still get  umm pleasure from it .  Be sure  to read her follow up down the thread a bit

On 2/16/2021 at 6:53 AM, wether said:

In my secondary school, I was surprised that the girls were so "open" when talking about their needs. I often heard girls announcing "I need to pee" or something like that. Once, one of them said "I need to pee but I don't want to  go" which was very surprising for me.

Once I was chatting with a girl who confessed she sometimes holds her pee until her bladder hurts, even when being at home.

What do you think why the girl told you that she would need to wee, but did not wanted to go? 
Did you ask her why she did not wanted to go?

Did you ask the other girl why she did hold it sometimes until her bladder hurts?

I think there are some different reasons why girls hold it back.

Some girls get aroused from a full bladder and a strong urge to wee, they get a stronger orgasm this way.

Some girls are a little bit masochistic, thy likes to torture their own bladder, because they like this kind of pain, from a bursting full bladder.

Some girls say that they would need to wee but don’t go, because they want to show to the boys their ability to hold it.

They want to make a boy think, if she is good in pee holding, she must be good in making sex.

I think that girls know very well, that some boys get aroused, when a girl is desperate to pee.

I think girls know that they get more sexy for a boy, when they move their body from needing to wee, leg crossing and all that what girls are doing if they need to go really bad.

I think that some girls say that they are needing to wee, but don’t go, that they are holding it back sometimes for hours, to turn a boy on this way, to make him horny!!???

They makes a boy think on her need to wee, to think on her full bladder, on her swollen belly, to think  if her panties are still dry, or already a little bit wet and to think about that what a girl has underneath her panties.

Sure there will be much more reasons, or other reasons, but i think that this are some of it.

1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

What do you think why the girl told you that she would need to wee, but did not wanted to go? 
Did you ask her why she did not wanted to go?

I didn't ask because I was not as interested at those times as today, when I have many more observations and relations from some women's stories.

So I can only guess. My guess is such that she was too lazy to go - maybe I've lost this sense in translation from Polish to English - the girls toilet was at another floor in this building. I don't remember if she went or not, probably she did right after she said what she said.

I would love to hear why a female continues to hold her pee when she really doesn't have to. It could be just too lazy to go but, I hope to hear she enjoys doing it, loves the feeling of a full bladder. I did have a co-worker tell me she had to pee  badly numerous times, and strongly hinted she liked it. I wanted to further that discussion so strongly, but she was much, much younger than me , 18 or 19 and I was her boss, so no. 

My ex used to hold he pee to the last second , sometimes beyond, but she only said she didn't want to get up, or didn't want to use public ,or at work restrooms . She did talk openly about it once she realized how horny it got me.

But even her I was often reluctant to ask why she kept holding it at home, because I thought it might make her self conscious about her desperately full bladder and decide to go , ending the fun.  We could chat later, so I tried to be patient so I could enjoy her it's about to come out dancing and grabbing , hoping to see a leak.

So with any woman I know has to pee badly, I am concerned that my asking her to talk about it might  embarrass  and make her decide to go, weather she was displaying desperation or not. I enjoy the show too much. If I notice her doing it  frequently, perhaps we could talk later in private.  But in my 68 + years I have not had that opportunity even once except for my ex.

My ex and I are talking again now, and she knows about this site. She actually asked if I posted her stories here. I admitted I did ( Desperate Debbie). She was not upset  about it, since I didn't identify her.

On 2/17/2021 at 3:07 AM, ilikeadultvids said:

remember many years ago when I would go to a strip club and there was a dancer who knew how to get me going by saying the right things.  I don't know if she ever knew when she would say something that would get me going even more.

Can you tell me, when and where you met her. (because I'm also a dancer and I also have told about my pee desperation to some people)

On 2/20/2021 at 12:22 AM, Marco said:

A girl I know, a few hours ago wrote to me on Twitter: « I always hold my pee because I don't want to get up ».

« I'm a champion at holding my pee pee in »

« When I feel the pee wetting my eyes, I go. And running, too! »

She only explains this by laziness. Who knows?

I don’t think that it is not just laziness, i think that she like it to hold it and to have her bladder full.

I would love to spend time with such a champion in pee holding and then when “the pee is wetting her eyes”, i would love to make her hold it longer!

Then she could show me if she is really a champion.

Did she tell you more about her holding abilities?

Why she think that she is a champion?

Did she tell you how long she is able not to wee?

Great girl! A pee holding champion girl!!!!!

A girlfriend I had many years ago would always put off going for a wee for hours I was always amazed how long she could be desperate to go but hold it. She worked as a waitress and would always be desperate when I met her after work and complain all the way home but almost never actually went for a pee when we got home usually a few hours later ill be honest I found it very arousing and proberly the main reason are realsionship lasted as long as it did 

2 hours ago, Gaz_h said:

A girlfriend I had many years ago would always put off going for a wee for hours I was always amazed how long she could be desperate to go but hold it. She worked as a waitress and would always be desperate when I met her after work and complain all the way home but almost never actually went for a pee when we got home usually a few hours later ill be honest I found it very arousing and proberly the main reason are realsionship lasted as long as it did 

Impressive, it would be lovely to hear some detailed stories about her holding if you're willing to share.

On 2/24/2021 at 3:53 PM, huberp76 said:

I don’t think that it is not just laziness, i think that she like it to hold it and to have her bladder full.

I would love to spend time with such a champion in pee holding and then when “the pee is wetting her eyes”, i would love to make her hold it longer!

Then she could show me if she is really a champion.

Did she tell you more about her holding abilities?

Why she think that she is a champion?

Did she tell you how long she is able not to wee?

Great girl! A pee holding champion girl!!!!!

He joked, "Danger is my business."

I told her, "there is always the possibility of miscalculating the timing."

She said, "That's right! »

8 hours ago, Gaz_h said:

I absolutely can understand that it was arousing for you to know that she would have needed to wee really bad, but did not go for hours longer.

Did she not have time to go at her waitress job, but why did she not go as soon as she has been at home?

Did she like to hold it and to have her bladder full?

Did she know that she did you turn on when she was holding it?

Did you sometimes make her hold it longer, after she wanted to go?

Did you press on her full bladder and did you have sex with her, with her bladder full?

Sorry, so many questions, but could you tell us please more from her and from your experience with her?!

So hot and arousing that she did complain about her desperation, but did not wee for hours more at home.