Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Looking for a Faye Taylor Video

Hey guys this is probably a long shot but I was looking for a video of Golden Girl Faye. I love the videos of her nonchalantly peeing her pants while watching Tv or playing  video games and I have most of them but I remember seeing one a long time ago where she is sitting working on a computer and I believe she is wearing light pants or jeans and pees them while sitting on the chair and browsing something in the computer. I even remember the title had something to do with browsing for Tea while peeing her pants. I have looked around her store but I haven't been able to find it. If someone has it or can point me to it I would greatly appreciate 🙂   

2 minutes ago, pipegar said:

Hey guys this is probably a long shot but I was looking for a video of Golden Girl Faye. I love the videos of her nonchalantly peeing her pants while watching Tv or playing  video games and I have most of them but I remember seeing one a long time ago where she is sitting working on a computer and I believe she is wearing light pants or jeans and pees them while sitting on the chair and browsing something in the computer. I even remember the title had something to do with browsing for Tea while peeing her pants. I have looked around her store but I haven't been able to find it. If someone has it or can point me to it I would greatly appreciate 🙂   

Can you find it on her Manyvids?

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/267758/Faye-Taylor/Store/Videos/

Can't post it because she's on the no-no list

19 hours ago, pipegar said:

Welcome to omorashi.org, please kindly view the do not post list before making requests in the future before making requests like this one as Faye Taylor is on the do not post list.

https://www.omorashi.org/do-not-post-list/

2 hours ago, happymadman567 said:

Welcome to omorashi.org, please kindly view the do not post list before making requests in the future before making requests like this one as Faye Taylor is on the do not post list.

https://www.omorashi.org/do-not-post-list/

My bad! I'm aware of the do not post list, but my intention was mainly to see if someone knew where could I find the video for purchase, not necessarily to share it. I was browsing around different stores but could not find it, nor can I find some of the videos I've seen from her like I mentioned so I wonder what happened to those?

Edited by pipegar (see edit history)
On 2/15/2021 at 12:45 PM, pipegar said:

Once she switched from goldengirlfaye to mywetworld, all the videos started over again.  I just tweeted her to ask if they're available anywhere still.  Ill let you know what she says.

6 hours ago, maxomaxo2 said:

It was definitely a goldengirlfaye video.  The title was something like tea store pee

Yeah that's the one 🙂 

45 minutes ago, Hitman Hart said:

Once she switched from goldengirlfaye to mywetworld, all the videos started over again.  I just tweeted her to ask if they're available anywhere still.  Ill let you know what she says.

Thank you so much for this! That explains a lot. In my search I've actually encountered videos quite similar to that one with similar set ups so all is good I guess if those videos are gone