Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female Detective Work 2: The Sequel

I have something a bit better than a screen recording, granted it might not be the original quality. I think her name is Sundoll, and I don't see her on the DNP list so... Enjoy.

EDIT: The video is acting weird, let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try and fix it

Edited by mrbobert (see edit history)
3 hours ago, mrbobert said:

I have something a bit better than a screen recording, granted it might not be the original quality. I think her name is Sundoll, and I don't see her on the DNP list so... Enjoy.

EDIT: The video is acting weird, let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try and fix it

your video doesn't work at all lol

6 hours ago, mrbobert said:

I'd probably try to post it in the downloads section and then link it here probably.

1 minute ago, Hedonist said:

Strange. Yours is the full video with no sound. Mine is a copy with sound. This case just gets deeper and deeper.

I'll keep looking, I think I remember a zip file of a bunch of her videos I found on some download sight. If I can find that again I'll share everything in there.

I managed to find the file and... I'm now even more confused. It only has the screen recording...

To further add to the confusion I managed to find her clips4sale, and it doesn't have this video. So that's strange. I'll upload the zip file whenever I have the time, it's 3 gigs so it might take a while

Here is a different video than I've seen posted by the same girl, same hallway in background too, plant added though. The past video you posted just shows a sad face and this message "Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

It happened on the last to replies the video itself shows up as black with no time, no video for me. Hope this one can be seen I'm posting. 

I've been trying to upload that zip file and it hasn't been working so I've founds something better... A public google drive with a bunch of sundoll videos (and other messing videos). There's a lot of stuff in here, so hopefully it has something for everyone.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GQ_yCXwIrRwv1P8gOvVsJPUFEDEPDNWn?usp=sharing

P.S I haven't looked through all of this, it's possible there's some more intense scat stuff, I don't know