Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, I noticed that we don't have a topic dedicated towards wetting pink clothing. So, I decided to kick off this topic by including an image of me wetting my pink panties. Everyone should feel f

Wife in wet pink sweatpants

I'm having some fun this weekend  

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 1:44 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

This has been in my mind since my missed opportunity earlier this week. It was laundry day today and the pink jeans were in the pile. I didn’t have to go thaaaaaaaaat bad, but I wasn’t wasting the chance again! 

46309160-570F-4A81-AEFC-BDFAF9E32583.jpeg

I love it. And you're right about pink being extra fun for wetting. Well, I don't have anything pink to wet but it's fun to see wettings like this. I can tell you really enjoy this as much as I enjoy seeing it, and I love the butt shot too.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Ian Newton said:

What happened?

I was doing a holding challenge to see how long I could last. I peed in the shower in the morning and held it for the rest of the day. I got through the morning and early afternoon. However, after I got back from college I didn't last much longer 🙃 I lost control while washing dishes in the kitchen. I lost control and wet myself again a few hours later while doing homework in my office chair.

3 minutes ago, Omo Alex said:

I was doing a holding challenge to see how long I could last. I peed in the shower in the morning and held it for the rest of the day. I got through the morning and early afternoon. However, after I got back from college I didn't last much longer 🙃 I lost control while washing dishes in the kitchen. I lost control and wet myself again a few hours later while doing homework in my office chair.

Love it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...