Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, I noticed that we don't have a topic dedicated towards wetting pink clothing. So, I decided to kick off this topic by including an image of me wetting my pink panties. Everyone should feel f

Wife in wet pink sweatpants

I'm having some fun this weekend  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Nah, old ones. But I am wearing dark pink(ish) skinny jeans today...I was absolutely bursting when I came home for lunch today and actually debated about wetting them, but I havevto go back to work and it might be weird if I came back in different pants 😂

maybe I’ll have something new to add later 😂

Just use the “I spilled coffee on my jeans...” line and you’ll be set. 

Guest wetguyy10
10 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Nah, old ones. But I am wearing dark pink(ish) skinny jeans today...I was absolutely bursting when I came home for lunch today and actually debated about wetting them, but I havevto go back to work and it might be weird if I came back in different pants 😂

I was about to say... don't you have dogs? Just say they spit up or something like that 😄 i went back to work with different pants once.  Kinda weird but no one noticed

18 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Bring it on. That would be fantastic ;-) 

On 2/15/2021 at 11:52 PM, TheHamp said:

Anybody have pink jeans? 😍

I've got some bright pink jeggings haha I don't normally pee in my pants. I don't know why now I'm thinking about it because I have no doubt it would feel awesome, but underpants in bed is my preferred arena. I was thinking about going in them the other day though so... It might be worth giving it a go.

1 hour ago, Tall Cake said:

I've got some bright pink jeggings haha I don't normally pee in my pants. I don't know why now I'm thinking about it because I have no doubt it would feel awesome, but underpants in bed is my preferred arena. I was thinking about going in them the other day though so... It might be worth giving it a go.

Definitely give it a go! You might just end up liking it 😁

On 2/20/2021 at 3:44 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

This has been in my mind since my missed opportunity earlier this week. It was laundry day today and the pink jeans were in the pile. I didn’t have to go thaaaaaaaaat bad, but I wasn’t wasting the chance again! 

46309160-570F-4A81-AEFC-BDFAF9E32583.jpeg

😍You didn’t have to go THAT bad huh? It sure looks like an awful lot of pee from my perspective!  I love hearing all your little gasps and moans combined with your hot pee splashing all over the floor at your feet 😉 This is so incredibly hot.