Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fluttershy peeing her wetsuit (EqG)

Here's some pee edits I did of Fluttershy from Equestria Girls peeing her wetsuit.

I know most people who pee in their wetsuits do so in water rather than on land, but it's fun to imagine Fluttershy having fun peeing herself in her wetsuit on land. (When she's normally shy and would likely be embarrassed to wet herself, though I can imagine it happens often with her between being scared/startled and being too shy to say she needs to pee, so she might be used to it)

What's she wearing underneath? We don't know, so use your imagination. (I like to think she's wearing a sporty green pair of shorts and matching sports bra. It's common to wear sporty stuff under the wetsuit even though it will get wet unless it's a drysuit)

As usual, in the original scenes, there is nothing to even imply she wet herself. But I like to think of her wetting herself at other times not onscreen.

2192062.png

At the beach, Fluttershy really has to pee. When she tells her friends this, Twilight says she could always go in her wetsuit. Fluttershy blushes and says "I couldn't." Twilight tells her that people pee in their wetsuits all the time and no one here would think badly of Fluttershy if she did, though in the end it's her choice. After a moment's hesitation, Fluttershy begins peeing her wetsuit. She can't believe she's deliberately peeing herself in front of all her friends, and is understandably a bit apprehensive at first, with the sound and smell of her pee clearly noticeable, but her friends' lack of disgusted reaction or making fun of her helps her relax and enjoy the warm release. Perhaps more than Twilight expected her to.

This was her first wetsuit wetting — but she knows it won't be the last!

2184432.png

She enjoys the warm release. Of course she'll have to spend the rest of the beach trip soaking in her pee until she can get home and drain her wetsuit, but she doesn't mind.

2185139.png

She really needed to go. And she's really enjoying this.

2187083.png

Fluttershy is using her geode to listen to the sea creatures. This is relaxing for her. Trouble is, she can't relax if she really has to pee, so this is the perfect time to let it all out in her wetsuit. The combined feeling of listening to the sea creatures and feeling the warm release is just lovely to her.

2193715.png

Fluttershy loves peeing her wetsuit. Especially when she's had a lot to drink due to the heat of wearing a wetsuit on the beach in summer, and experiences immense relief in addition to the warm wetness. Applejack's glad she's enjoying herself, but averts her eyes while she's peeing, just in case looking in her direction for it might make her uncomfortable. But Fluttershy doesn't feel one bit nervous or ashamed of it anymore, and doesn't care if all her friends are staring at her. Her wetsuit always smells like pee but even Rarity doesn't mind, though she advised her to never mess in her wetsuit.

2194459.png

Fluttershy's enjoying a nice sunset on the beach. Before sunset she's had a lot to drink due to the heat of wearing a wetsuit on a summer beach. When the urge to pee hits, it doesn't bother her. When her need becomes too intense to ignore, she just lets it all out in her wetsuit, taking great pleasure in the relief and the warm wetness that fills the lower half of her wetsuit, flows out the leg holes, and makes a big puddle on the sand. On times like this she'll pee for a few minutes straight, loving every second.

2198485.png

Fluttershy is peeing her wetsuit yet again. She really needed to go, and really enjoys the warm release as it spreads through her wetsuit. Rarity can't see why Fluttershy likes it so much, but she's fine with it, she knows from Twilight that wetsuit wettings aren't considered "weird" and even if it was she knows how much Fluttershy loves it. She's a bit awkward standing right next to Fluttershy able to clearly hear the sound of her peeing really loud, but she really likes Fluttershy even when she's wearing a wetsuit that smells like pee and wouldn't let that put her off from giving her a hug. She also envies Fluttershy slightly that she can just go right where she is instead of having to rush to the bathroom every time.

2293155.png

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy having a nice time at the beach. By sunset they both need to pee, and neither is shy about peeing her swimsuit in front of the other girls, but they like it even more peeing their swimsuits together. Looks like they'll have a fun, wet night on the beach.

WARNING: Messing below (but only sound effect is shown)

2524658.png

Fluttershy loves peeing her wetsuit. But, when trying to wet her wetsuit again, she accidentally soiled it as well. Poor Fluttershy had to spend the rest of the beach trip in a messy wetsuit (not to mention her skintight green athletic shorts underneath, which is my headcanon).

I almost forgot this one.

2188519.png

Fluttershy is having a nice, relaxing day at the beach. When she really has to pee, it's no big deal. She just goes in her wetsuit and finds the warm relief as relaxing as just sitting where she is, and she doesn't even have to move from that spot. Rarity and Rainbow Dash can hear the sound of her peeing but they don't mind one bit. They know it's not that unusual and they know she likes it.