Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Did she just pee on my leg? My partner’s mysterious subconscious leak.

Did she just pee on my leg? My girlfriend’s mysterious unconscious leak.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think happened?

• I was clearly dosing off and dreamt this happened
    • She had a little accident

My partner (let’s call her Daisy) is not into this fetish, although knows it’s a thing for me and lately we have started experimenting. That aside, we sleep in each other’s arms most nights. It’s a thing for us. Born out of Daisy’s slight Asperger tendencies, she likes being abnormally tightly embraced. I do too. I suspect we all do but perhaps don’t realise it until we are.

So we sleep on our sides, facing each other and hugging so tightly often our arms are numb. It’s an indescribable sensation. Every breath of your partner becomes a whole body sensation for you. Holistically wholesome, totally raw, honest, and I’m convinced relationship affirming. I urge every couple to try it. The pins and needles are worth it, but be sure to open a window to prevent being boiled alive.

Anyway, I diverge.

The other night we were cuddling in our usual way. Daisy was fast asleep, deep in REM. She in cotton pyjamas, me in a short nightie. Our legs were intertwined, bodies pressed together from pelvis to shoulders. Even our noses were touching. I was enjoying matching my breathing to the inverse of hers, such that we inhaled each other’s air and kept equal pressure between our chests through their rise and fall. Our hearts were drumming away together. A constant rhythm in the dark.

Daisy was irregularly twitching, I suspect dreaming. I was trying to identify where in her body these twitches originated, when a particularly large one preceded a sudden warmth where her crotch embraced my leg. It was a small trickle, perhaps only a few drops, but unmistakably damp. In my drowsiness, I assumed she had bled on me. It wasn’t of great concern.

In the morning, however, I was surprised to find no stain on the sheets or me. Daisy was already dressed and eating breakfast, so I took the opportunity to investigate her folded pyjama pants which too were unmarked. They smelled exactly as you’d expect any pants to after a few nights’ wear. Besides, with the clarity of daylight I realised the timing would be alarmingly early for Daisy anyway.

So I’m left pondering if I was more asleep than I realised and dreamt this whole thing up, or did Daisy leak a little in her sleep? She’s never talked of incontinence and we’re too young for it to be expected.

If she did have a minor accident, she clearly wasn’t aware of it. Naturally that makes me consider if it’s a common phenomenon. After all, if it’s only just a small amount that can be absorbed by pants and leave sheets unmarked, how would we ever know we’re doing it? Unless of course, we have an awake partner hugging us so tightly they feel everything.

Edited by Charlie Kirby (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, kittyearsamy said:

"we sleep in each other’s arms most nights"

How do you even without waking up with pins and needles lol

"It was a small trickle, perhaps only a few drops, but unmistakably damp."

Uh maybe she was having an erotic dream? Doesn't take much for some of us to get damp from that.

Hehe fair. I know her though, and it didn’t feel like arousal. I don’t think anyway.