Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender female Relaxing on a day off

So I don't get to wear often but when I do I wear my ABU Bunnies. Well, this night I decided to put on one my my old goodnites since I haven't used them since upgrading and I either need to use them or get rid of them. So I was just relaxing on my computer, watching some videos, playing some games, ect, and every now and then I'd let a little out and enjoy the warmth! 

After some time I just kinda forget that I'm wearing a diaper that won't hold much so as I'm sitting there I feel fine but when I realize what I've been doing I felt my chair. It wasn't very wet but I was already through all my layers. I was wearing my diaper, some panties, leggings, and jeans. Every single layer failed me!

So there I was, sitting at my computer, very wet. Right next to me was my wonderful wife, who didn't know I was currently wearing that. So I made sure she was distracted with her phone and I got up facing her and walked into the hallway. I told her I was just gonna take a quick shower.

Entering the bathroom I stripped down and there it was, my jeans had soaked, all over the butt! But I was able to get cleaned up and the mess taken care of with my clothes and chair without being caught! 

Just a note, she knows I like wearing diapers and wetting, I just didn't specifically tell her I was wearing at the time so getting up and being wet would have been a bit embarrassing for me.