Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pissing her pj's discreetly

That was interesting. If you go to her profile in youtube she has a bunch of videos that contain the words challenge, pis and poop and in some of them she appears to indeed pee and poop in various places and even diapers. I wish somebody that knows the language would let us know what's going on here! 

I particularly liked this one. First she poops discretely somewhere? and at around 5:20 she seems to have to pee and then appears to maybe pee herself but we only see her face expressions.

Edited by pipegar (see edit history)
4 hours ago, pipegar said:

That was interesting. If you go to her profile in youtube she has a bunch of videos that contain the words challenge, pis and poop and in some of them she appears to indeed pee and poop in various places and even diapers. I wish somebody that knows the language would let us know what's going on here! 

I particularly liked this one. First she poops discretely somewhere? and at around 5:20 she seems to have to pee and then appears to maybe pee herself but we only see her face expressions.

A diaper video you say?

Ah here's one:

When I find channels like this one, I always wonder if they have a fetish or if they've just discovered that pee content gives them lots of views.

Also, nice find. I tend to only look for English language wetting on YouTube, and so obviously a lot of gems from other countries fly under my radar.