Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale FINALLY pushed myself to having a true accident...!

Sounds amazing.

I'm about to do the same thing this weekend.

Problem is though that I never reach that point when I'm sober, so I smoke weed so I can hold more/longer. I reach points of a filled bladder that I could never do without weed.
I've done it a few times before, but I always end up masturbating, cum heavily, and then release in the toilet, but this time will be different.

I got 2 timed locks this time.
I make sure I am already kind of desperate before starting.
When I'm starting to drink loads, I put a chain around my pants (no diaper this time), and lock it up with the zipper and chain myself to the heavy desk.
I will put the timer on 3 hours.
Usually after 40-60 minutes of heavy drinking (and I will keep on drinking) I become really desperate.
I will try to hold on as long as possible in a sober state, which will probably last around an hour or so, which means there is still 2 hours left on both timers.
I will then start smoking weed to hold on longer.

From my experience I can prolong this holding for max 30-45 minutes as I keep drinking, smoking and holding and usually masturbate and go to the toilet, but this time.... that's no option.
I will still be able to be around my desk and to the sink in the kitchen (to get water) since the chain is long enough, but there is NO way to reach to the toilet at all.
I really hope I will reach the same contractions and orgasm as you do, because I actually don't want to wet the floor completely and clean it all up, so it will be a genuine accident if it does go wrong.

Right now I am wearing a Pamper Baby Dry size 8 at work just in case, because I am actually already holding some throughout the day for the past few days to make my muscles weaker.

love diapers, but the reason I'm not using a diaper this time during the hold tomorrow is because the exit to the holding will be just around my crotch, and I want to hold on.

How was your bladder after this hold for you? Could you hold your pee at all?
Because I am planning to wear a diaper to bed right after this, because I once had that I was peeing while I was still half asleep and woke up by the sound of my pee hitting the mattress. 

21 hours ago, blackdiaper said:

How was your bladder after this hold for you? Could you hold your pee at all?

I can't say I noticed any immediate reduction in my ability to hold. Then again, I was intentionally not doing a lot of holding for a while after that show, lol.

Now a day after, I seem to be feeling a bit more "urgency", i.e instead of a gradual feeling creeping up on me, it's more of fine one second, "oh I gotta pee, yeah pretty good too" the next second. That may or may not be related, dunno.

1 hour ago, DakotaDriver said:

I can't say I noticed any immediate reduction in my ability to hold. Then again, I was intentionally not doing a lot of holding for a while after that show, lol.

Now a day after, I seem to be feeling a bit more "urgency", i.e instead of a gradual feeling creeping up on me, it's more of fine one second, "oh I gotta pee, yeah pretty good too" the next second. That may or may not be related, dunno.

Sounds familiar.

Usually for two days after a hold my urgency is more intense even though my bladdeer isn't that full.
And when I go pee the contraction is also much stronger (which feels good).
I guess it has to do with the spincther/the muscles down there and also a bit mental.

I've been holding quite some yesterday, and drank a bottle of water during my drive home from my last customer and was pretty full when I got home. Because of the holding the day before I also leaked some caused by contractions.

I wonder how tonight will go, I got it all planned out.
Pants will be locked and I will be chained to the desk with the power cord of my vacuum cleaner, so in case of real emergency like a fire I can still cut the cable and leave. I don't want to cut the cable of my vacuum cleaner though, and I don't want to cut my pants, so this is going to be a real accident I suppose.
I wonder how long I will hold until I give in because of the pain, but I'm going for a full blown uncontrollable accident.

• 2 weeks later...