Sign In

Bella Hadid said she was "sewn into" her Met Gala catsuit and couldn't pee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Becky Lewis "Resurecting an old thread here with a 2023 twist https://www.popsugar.co.uk/fitness/celebrities-holding-pee-at-met-gala-49161476 Met Gala again but Ashley Graham thi

Another good video along the same lines, I love the way she tells the story.   

Most of my dancing costumes are also like this, where I can't pee once I get dressed in. But I accept that because they're made for strong girls who can control the bladder 

I overheard a female at work tell another female about her posh evening out with her new husbands company, she was in a white trouser all in one, at some point she went to the loo only to find she couldn’t remove it to pee, she tried rolling up a leg to see if she could go that way but it was too tight, she left the loos without peeing and a half hour later when she was by now bursting she explained to her husband that as she didn’t know any of the women there well enough he had to go with her to just outside the ladies, undo the back of it while she held it up at the front as braless then she could go in the ladies into the cubicle and allow the top half to come down leaving her naked at the top, gather the material down to her thighs to prevent it from touching the floor, release her pee wipe with one hand pull the garment back up holding it up at the front go out the ladies for her husband to do up the back, she never drank another drop that night so she didn’t need to pee again till she was home,

I have to wonder, with some of these high fashion design flaws, how much of it is design for visual perfection at the expense of practicality and how much is simply forgetting. I'm no expert on fashion design, but speaking from a parallel world, engineering, it is amazing how often you see basic fundamental flaws that were so obvious that the designer simply didn't think of that. I can just imagine some model walking away with one of these absurd outfits on and the designer's assistant turning to him like, "So, how is she supposed to, ya know, pee in that?" and the designer replying, "Oh yeah, I thought something was missing. Huh..."

Then again, a small part of me also wonders how many fashion bros do that deliberately; maybe there's some secret fashion world omorashi kinkster out there just rubbing his hands and thinking, "Sooner or later, one of them's gonna pop. They can't all make it in time."

Wow didn't think this thread would become alive again haha

I did find a bit more on it too, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4466990/The-real-party-Met-gala-bathroom.html

same party, same day all taking photos in the bathroom, all while she wasn't able to go pee!

I think sometimes the designers just try for perfection so the lack of zips etc is required which makes the dresses nearly impossible to remove but maybe they do this intentionally, who knows! ll

Good stories above though about the lady with white pants, that sounds like a proper 'no peeing dress' scenario!

This is wild to think about! I've never really considered how some of these high fashion looks prevent easy toilet access. 

I remember dating a drag queen once who mentioned that, once tucked, it was incredibly hard to deal with getting out of pantyhose, padding, and all the things a queen needs to do to use the toilet. The thought of them wetting while their penis was tucked back between their legs was a nice thought! Never happened, unfortunately.

3 hours ago, watchinghold said:

I have to wonder, with some of these high fashion design flaws, how much of it is design for visual perfection at the expense of practicality and how much is simply forgetting. I'm no expert on fashion design, but speaking from a parallel world, engineering, it is amazing how often you see basic fundamental flaws that were so obvious that the designer simply didn't think of that. I can just imagine some model walking away with one of these absurd outfits on and the designer's assistant turning to him like, "So, how is she supposed to, ya know, pee in that?" and the designer replying, "Oh yeah, I thought something was missing. Huh..."

Then again, a small part of me also wonders how many fashion bros do that deliberately; maybe there's some secret fashion world omorashi kinkster out there just rubbing his hands and thinking, "Sooner or later, one of them's gonna pop. They can't all make it in time."

Partly vanity and also I do think some of the designers get off to the desperation a little. Apparently some women resorted to diapers...

Yes it is quite surprising how this likely happens more than you think - even less high fashion looks but ones that are just very inconvenient for peeing!

As for sewn in ones, as mentioned above, it must be quite interesting if someone has been holding their pee in all night, they'd be almost peeing the second they were undone from their dress!

13 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Partly vanity and also I do think some of the designers get off to the desperation a little. Apparently some women resorted to diapers...

I do wonder though do the designers enjoy it given with the original one with Bella Hadid it was clear that the dress would make her hold her pee all night - I guess it wouldn't have been impossible to have put a concealed zip in there if required!

2 hours ago, Becky Lewis said:

I do wonder though do the designers enjoy it given with the original one with Bella Hadid it was clear that the dress would make her hold her pee all night - I guess it wouldn't have been impossible to have put a concealed zip in there if required!

Maybe it’s so obvious it’s discussed in advance as in designer saying to her right go pee for the last time, and you do know you won’t be able to go again till the dress is off at the end of the night.. Agreed...

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)
23 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

Maybe it’s so obvious it’s discussed in advance as in designer saying to her right go pee for the last time, and you do know you won’t be able to go again till the dress is off at the end of the night.. Agreed...

Yeah I guess it must all be discussed in advance so the girls wearing them do know what is expected and must be okay with the concept!

I can imagine though the second they are sewn in thinking 'oh yeah, I need to pee again'!

• 1 year later...

@Becky Lewis

"Resurecting an old thread here with a 2023 twist

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/fitness/celebrities-holding-pee-at-met-gala-49161476

Met Gala again but Ashley Graham this time - there is a link to a TikTok video in that article which she says herself she can't pee in the dress she is going to the Met Gala in!"

You know I don't usually watch those things but it is nice to think that all of those actresses are suffering incredible bladder pain the entire evening, and it would be great to see what happens when they finally leave and all charge for the bathroom! I am assuming that lots of male actors probably are not experiencing the same problem…

I used to do theatre, and I had one outvit that was a romper, with a ton of shapwear under it. The neckline was super high so if I took it all off, I'd ruin the wig and the makeup and everything, but there was no way to just detach or unzip the lower half of the costume. There was a handful of times I was almost dancing onstage during the final bows.