Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Still trying to fully let go

19 minutes ago, Jaieee said:

I'm not home alone often enough to do any extreme  lose control type holds, so I mostly just choose to wet my pants because it makes masturbating feel so much better. I am still having a hard time letting go for more than a few seconds! I also know I could drink more water, but I get so worked up, I have no self control haha! I figured I might as well share the practice videos lol

That was so lovely honey. Thank you for sharing with us. I've heard they sell fluid pills over the counter so you may want to try them to see if they will get you desperate enough that you can just let go and flood your pants. Look forward to seeing more from you 🙂 Oh, and would you please dm me when you get a chance?

Edited by wilbob76 (see edit history)
Jaieee said:
"I'm not home alone often enough to do any extreme  lose control type holds, so I mostly just choose to wet my pants because it makes masturbating feel so much better. I am still having a hard time letting go for more than a few seconds! I also know I could drink more water, but I get so worked up, I have no self control haha! I figured I might as well share the practice videos lol"

Powerful hot video, and what better reason to just go ahead and wet!  Lovely choice of clothing btw!
Edited by derektor_2000
Oops!!! (see edit history)

You are off to a good start , being able to wet your pants for the camera .I am sure you know drinking more and holding your pee will make wetting easier. 

Also since you were a little girl you were taught it is wrong to pee in your pants. You need to unlearn that a bit. Try sitting on the toilet in you pants or just your panties, and let go like you would without them . Try the same standing in the shower, where you won't have to worry about a mess on the floor to clean up.

Back in the day I could not just let go in my pants. Full disclosure I enjoy the wetting because i can't hold it sensation. Anyway back the my first wetting happened after hours of bladder busting pain , until it finally started coming out uncontrolled. It got easier over time.

You will get there , just keep at it.