Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Can anyone find Natalia Forrest

Can anyone find Natalia Forrest's wetting videos? She had a lot before the purge, I've managed to find one compilation that pops up on other sites but none of them are the videos or compilations I used to watch a fair bit, she was my fave wetter to watch and my favourites were when it was in jeans. There were also others like Katie/Kacey? and Chloe something, but I forget their last names. I think they're all british, not sure about the last one but the first two are if anyone here remembers what I'm talking about. So many great videos lost, should've downloaded em beforehand.

2 hours ago, Superspaced said:

Can anyone find Natalia Forrest's wetting videos? She had a lot before the purge, I've managed to find one compilation that pops up on other sites but none of them are the videos or compilations I used to watch a fair bit, she was my fave wetter to watch and my favourites were when it was in jeans. There were also others like Katie/Kacey? and Chloe something, but I forget their last names. I think they're all british, not sure about the last one but the first two are if anyone here remembers what I'm talking about. So many great videos lost, should've downloaded em beforehand.

WHP is on the no-no post  list, but all of her videos from 2008 and onwards can be found there

23 hours ago, Random94 said:

They are all on 'wettingherpanties.com'. I had a membership for a month and tried to download as many as I could 😛

Looking at it I definitely want to, price is a little steep for what I can really afford atm and I'm not from the US, altho it would convert so I guess that's not a problem. Although the more I look, the more I'm considering it with Chloe Toy and Kacie which were the other ones I mentioned

56 minutes ago, lhansen said:

Worth paying for them. Some of the best photography you'll ever get. A bargain for what you get and most are in 1080.

Natalia is a fantastic model and really gets it, but then so are a few others.

Definitely considering it, if you can download em I'd probably try to collect a lot within a month n cancel until a more reliable source of income is available. Just a lil steep atm