Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Winter wetting without steam

Hot story and pics, thanks so much for sharing! Amazing how symmetrical the wetness is on the front of your jeans - I wonder if that is due to your long underwear distributing the wetness evenly before it soaks into the jeans?

Anyway, I'm impressed that you wet your pants in that freezing cold weather - and I'm curious to see if the next time S will be able to catch the steam on the photo!

14 hours ago, kinky_Mr said:

Thanks for sharing these pics and the story, light coloured jeans always make good wet patches. 😉 This looks like a really fun way to warm up your legs on a very cold day. Would love to hear about the other times you wore those jeans 😉

Thanks! Those other times have mostly been at home, in the shower, just to see the nice growing patches, so nothing too exciting. Once I wet them a little bit out on a walk, enough to be covered by the "jacket around the waist"-trick.  As you can see they´re not the ones to use for discrete public wetting because even the smallest leak is obvious.

My best memory with these pants must be from the role-play when my partner came home "too early" and found me causally wetting my jeans by the computer. He didn´t buy my excuse that i had spilled water so i had some embarrassing explaining to do there.  🙂

13 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

Hot story and pics, thanks so much for sharing! Amazing how symmetrical the wetness is on the front of your jeans - I wonder if that is due to your long underwear distributing the wetness evenly before it soaks into the jeans?

Anyway, I'm impressed that you wet your pants in that freezing cold weather - and I'm curious to see if the next time S will be able to catch the steam on the photo!

Thanks! Well it wasn´t that symmetrical on the other side as you can see...😄 But i still think the inner layer makes it spread more, and the patches get "smoother".

20210207_151248.jpg