Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Actual accident (didn't intend to)

11 minutes ago, pwpj said:

Love this story! Do you often put off going when around friends etc? I know some people who are the same, get very desperate as they don't want to break away from a group etc.

Quite a lot to be honest XD it’s normally the reason I rush off sometimes to go pee or when I have to wait I end up dancing to hold it. It’s just for some reason when I’m with other people I end up just not going until I’m really desperate and I’ve had some close calls before and once actuslly starting pissing in my jeans waiting for someone to get out of the bathroom at a party. I’ll tell that story more full when I have time though haha 

2 minutes ago, OliviaGardner said:

Quite a lot to be honest XD it’s normally the reason I rush off sometimes to go pee or when I have to wait I end up dancing to hold it. It’s just for some reason when I’m with other people I end up just not going until I’m really desperate and I’ve had some close calls before and once actuslly starting pissing in my jeans waiting for someone to get out of the bathroom at a party. I’ll tell that story more full when I have time though haha 

Haha! Have you had a few damp knickers moments when you've just made it then?

Often see people in groups in the park in summer and lots of weeing in bushes happens I know... 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 12:54 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Sounds like it was enjoyable despite being unintended. I found your story enjoyable too.

Also sounds like your friends knew you wet yourself but doesn't sound like it was really embarrassing if you laughed about it with them. Do they know of your love for wetting, and have they seen you have an accident before?

They know i have a bit of a problem sometimes holding it in XD but they don't know about the fact that i love omorashi :p

• 2 weeks later...