Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Confessions of peeing in pools and peeing dress in rain

I pee my pants in the rain all the time if i happen to get caught in it. Great way to stay warm and naught get caught at work wetting myself on the job. And i have to pee in the pool. It's too naughty not to do it. Did that on our last vacation. Kept making sure i had extra fluids in me so i had to pee before we went for a swim. No better way to relax than peeing your swimsuit in the pool.

I love going out for a walk while it's raining. It's less people outside, you can hide your face under umbrella and it's less obvious when you peed down your legs in public. Puddles and wet ground are already there.  Of course, I wear dresses and peed myself while wearing one many times. It's so naught do that while waiting for a green light at the pedestrian crossing or waiting for city bus, for example.

I never peed in a pool. I was always afraid there is some chemical in the water to expose my peeing. Not sure, if that is just an urban legend, but I didn't have the nerve to try.

On 2/8/2021 at 2:18 PM, CarmenCD said:

I never peed in a pool. I was always afraid there is some chemical in the water to expose my peeing. Not sure, if that is just an urban legend, but I didn't have the nerve to try.

As someone with a pool, no one is going to spend money on an extra chemical just to expose who is peeing in their pool. Even if they did, the entire pool would turn that color since almost everyone pees in the pool.

Edited by wetpantsboy (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I have probably peed in every single pool I have ever been in. 

I've gone to my apartment's pool achingly full, with the main intention of relaxing and emptying myself. 

It was the best when I was dating someone who would also indulge in this with me. We'd hang out together in the back corner of the pool, acting like we were just floating and relaxing, hanging off the edge. But in reality, over a liter of pee was desperately coming out of both of us.

If I could get away with it, in my teens, I started peeing my bathingsuit before getting in the pool because going in the pool became too normal and not exciting. I seriously don't think I've ever not peed while (or right before) going in the pool. 

I've wet myself in the rain maybe once or twice when I got absolutely soaked, such as on the way home from the school bus stop. So naughty feeling!

• 1 month later...

My local pool growing up had a fairly long water slide. I used to like to start peeing at the top and see if I could finish before I got to the bottom.

The slide also had a splash zone at the bottom with fairly deep water. If I ever got to the bottom before I finished (which happened a lot) I'd sit with my body submerged in the splash zone peeing until I was done with all the water surging past me.

• 2 months later...

I've never wet myself in the rain, mostly beacouse i had never thought of doing so, it sure sounds nice and i think i'll try it some day soon

however i have peed in the pool many times, but what i like the most is peeing in a spa. There is something in beeing absolutely relaxed in warm bubbly water and just letting it all out.

I'll also often piss my swimsuit in the pool's showers after the bath, it's nice 'cause even though there's often lots of people arround no one ever notices

I have actually tried to pee my shorts (I don't wear dresses) in the rain before. I'd dress up in something that doesn't show wetness (even though I'd be getting wet from the rain anyway) and stand outside waiting for the rain in the distance to arrive... but it never does any time I try that.

I haven't really peed in a pool, but I have peed my wet swim shorts on the toilet of a pool, and showered off before going back into the pool.

On 3/28/2021 at 9:59 PM, Can'tFoolOwls said:

My local pool growing up had a fairly long water slide. I used to like to start peeing at the top and see if I could finish before I got to the bottom.

The slide also had a splash zone at the bottom with fairly deep water. If I ever got to the bottom before I finished (which happened a lot) I'd sit with my body submerged in the splash zone peeing until I was done with all the water surging past me.

I did that several times unintentionally at the local water park. I'd go down the slide and sometimes I'd feel my bladder just start emptying on the way down. The sensation of relief/relaxation actually made the slide feel more exciting to go down.

I grew up at the beach towns of south California and lived for many years in Hawaii, so I can tell you -- surfer girls pee in their pants whenever they are in the water.

Imagine using all your physical strength to paddle a quarter of a mile out into the wild Pacific Ocean, then finally reaching a place where you can relax, take the sun while lying on your board, and wait for a good wave. It might take a couple of hours for a really good one to come along, and then you might not get a great ride and come all the way in, so you have to go back out and wait for a while longer.

Do you really think anyone is going to paddle a quarter of a mile back to shore just to use a restroom, then make the powerful physical effort to get back out to sea?

Of course not. I admit I haven't become so intimate with every surfer girl I have dated over a lifetime (I'm an old guy) as to ask them about their urinary habits, but the few that I have spoken to about it all admit that they just go in their swimwear, board shorts, or whatever. And they all tell me that all the other girls do the same. No one makes the kind of physical effort necessary to come back in to shore just for a tinkle.

I did date one gal who had become so accustomed to it that she just peed in her board shorts even when was on the shore, just so long as she was already so soaking wet that no one would notice.

On 6/8/2021 at 5:45 AM, wannawatch said:

Thanks for all the comments, folks , very nice  to read !

I would never have thought so m a n y people pee while in a pool ?! 

..this will make my day,next time I go swimming ! 🙂 

I’ll put it this way - I don’t know anyone personally who doesn’t pee in the pool. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Frankie
On 2/8/2021 at 9:27 AM, sunita said:

I have done both, anyone can confess here.

Pretty that you would wet a dress what kind and where? Must have felt so good!  

• 2 weeks later...

As a child I used to pee my pants when they were dry or already submerged in water. I even remember peeing with my sister more than once and we used to see each other peeing in the pool. peeing in the pool was one of two ways to get wet from my childhood, the other was in my panties in the shower.

and in the rain I never urinated, I think I would never do it although you never know what I can do, I think that if one day I did I would take advantage of a strong rain that would get me completely wet and without an umbrella.