Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Can you separate the need to pee from the sexual context?

I guess this is sort of a branch off topic from the other topic I just started about can you concentrate on other things when writing you have to pee. But I guess the question for everyone here is since you have a fetish for pee can you ever separate pee from its sexual connotations for you? Like if you get desperate are you automatically going to get aroused or if you see another person desperate are you automatically going to become aroused by that even if you don't really want to?

I think there are a couple of instances where you can see it nonsexually, I mean if I see a child desperate I'm not going to get turned on by that or anything because that would just be creepy, and the same with family members in most cases, but at the same time I will probably be thinking, they have to go to the bathroom. I won't be thinking of it in a sexual term because I don't think of such people in sexual terms of course, same as if I see a man desperate, but at the same time I would be thinking about the fact that they have to go to the bathroom if they were around me.

So I find if it's not a person that I am sexually attracted to the desperation won't necessarily do anything, even though I will still be sort of thinking about it. However if a person I normally wouldn't find attractive, such as a woman that I might not find attractive under normal circumstances were desperate, I would suddenly find myself a lot more interested in them just because they were a woman who needed to pee, regardless of whether I would normally be able to be attracted to them. Even if it was a woman I considered ugly or unattractive in some way just the fact that they would have to pee I would be kind of fixated on them and turned on.

However when it comes to my own desperation or the desperation of another adult woman who is not related to me I really can't turn off the whole sexual connotation that goes along with having to pee. Even if am I am in a situation where I'm really aggravated at not being able to get to the bathroom, such as at my job, the fact that I have a very full bladder is arousing regardless of the circumstances I find myself in. Even if I was in a really unsexy situation or a sexually neutral situation, just the fact that I have to pee would be triggering all of my fetish instincts and it would be hard to focus on other things or feel neutral about the situation. Likewise if I saw another person who had to go to the bathroom I would be unable to not view it in sort of a sexual context, I would be constantly fantasizing about the fact that her bladder was full.

So my question for everyone here is can you experience something as mundane as peeing and divorce it from the fetish aspects, or is just the very act of having to go to the bathroom or going to the bathroom something that you can't separate from the sexual feelings that it generates cause of your fetish?

When it comes to my own desperation, I often find that it doesn't become sexual unless I make it sexual, if that makes sense. Like, normally if I find myself in a desperate situation in my everyday life I won't be aroused by it unless I actively start thinking along the lines of "oh I wonder how long I can hold it!" or "what would happen if I just peed right here?".

If I'm with another person who is desperate, regardless of whether I'm attracted to them or not, I'll feel rather uncomfortable.

59 minutes ago, CatFood said:

I normally feel kinda guilty about it though and have to figure out how to react normally. 

I pretty much feel the same as CatFood in this matter. I guess the main reason is that I'm afraid that I'll feel aroused in a situation where I really don't want to be. So I just kinda end up feeling guilty and not knowing how to react.

Edited by Viridis (see edit history)

I think I can seperate it pretty well I think. I only get turned on by desperation if the person desperate is a willing participant in a scenario where desperation is a planned part of it, random people (who statistically speaking aren't likely to be into omo) struggling with needing to pee have my general sympathy since it can be hard.

"If I'm just having a normal day and peeing when I feel the first need to, the mild discomfort doesn't do anything for me."

Well that is the same for me, just mildly needing to pee isn't arousing, but I am talking more along the lines of genuine true desperation where you have an aching throbbing full bladder and where you can't ignore the urge to pee. Regardless of the situation and regardless of whether I want it or not a full bladder is arousing for me, no matter what the circumstances. I mean even at work where I would rather be going to the bathroom and being calm, I can't help but feel turned on by the situation of being in acute need of a bathroom and in a state of wanting and longing for a toilet. When that happens my mind immediately goes into fetish mode whether I want it to or not.

"I pretty much feel the same as CatFood in this matter. I guess the main reason is that I'm afraid that I'll feel aroused in a situation where I really don't want to be. So I just kinda end up feeling guilty and not knowing how to react."

I have to admit I sometimes feel evil for enjoying the desperation of say my coworkers. Like this time when I had female coworkers it was just so, no pun intended, relieving, to see other women suffering along with me. I know I shouldn't be cruel and be taking joy in their desperation, but at the same time I can't help it, seeing someone desperate like that is just the most exciting thing in the world to me, even if I am also in a similar state of unwanted desperation, in fact that just sort of compounds the problem. So I know I want to be professional and everything like that but I can't ignore the fact that I am in turned on by desperation and I am seeing women desperate around me. I just can't turn off my fetish mode simply because I am trying to be professional. I can just be really glad that I am not a guy because I can understand how guys would probably be trying hard to suppress an erection in situations like that, which can't be fun.

"I think I can seperate it pretty well I think. I only get turned on by desperation if the person desperate is a willing participant in a scenario where desperation is a planned part of it, random people (who statistically speaking aren't likely to be into omo) struggling with needing to pee have my general sympathy since it can be hard."

Again this is where I sometimes feel evil because to me nothing is more exciting than seeing a person who is not normally in a state of desperation in a genuine state of need or want even if they don't want it. In fact seeing somebody aggravated by their desperation somehow makes it a little bit more exciting for me because it seems more genuine, like they are not playing around, it's a genuine situation of I really do genuinely need to pee and I can't pee right now.

And again that's why I can't get too mad at other people for enjoying my situation when I can't get to the bathroom because that would make me a hypocrite. If I am evilly enjoying other people desperate when they don't want to be I really can't shame other people for saying, oh too bad Jill looks like you don't want to be desperate right now but I'm going to enjoy the fact that you are. So again I totally get the fact that sometimes people are enjoying desperation when they shouldn't be enjoying it. Since I have done it myself I can't really be mad at other people for enjoying people's unwanted desperate experiences.

You can't choose what arouses you or choose to turn it off just because it may not be right or appropriate in the situation. I know that whether I want to or not if I see a woman in a state of desperation, even if I can sympathize with her circumstance, even if I am currently in the same circumstance with her, my animal brain goes on and I start lighting up with excitement at seeing somebody struggling with a full bladder like that.

Someone in real life, unless they wanted to be fetishized, wanting them to make it would override my fetish. And plus it doesn't feel sexual to me if they're not desperate to pee, if they just calmly say they have to go to the bathroom and get there without much trouble, no big deal. But in real life I'd be really hoping they made it, male or female.

In fiction, female instances of desperation have no power if they don't wet themselves, but do leave me craving a different ending all the same. Male instances leave me craving female instances. Visibly underage instances, if it's really brief and nothing major and they make it, no big deal, but if it's particularly drawn-out (like a certain moment in a DBZ movie, which, btw, ends in a wetting the likes of which I'd fetishize easily IF he was both female and at least LOOKED of age), it feels so unnecessary and makes me uncomfortable.

I'm able to separate it thankfully. It's not even a conscious decision either, its just my natural reaction. It really has to be in a context that I feel comfortable with for it to do anything at all for me. If the person isn't doing it intentionally, I just feel sympathy for them, and the whole situation makes me uncomfortable. I've wanted to comfort some people before and tell them that not everybody is disgusted by it and sometimes accidents happen, but I figured that would only serve to make them more embarrassed. The only time I like it beyond intentional wetting is at a place like a party or a bar where the person is not embarrassed by it at all, and sometimes embrace it!

I think I can. Generally it's just an every day bodily function and I don't think any more of it. I learned as a child that piss goes in the toilet and, even as I've internally fetishised it as I've grown up, upwards of 99.9% of the time I've pissed in my life it's been in non-sexual situations, so I think it's just a matter of conditioning. It's just a kind of subconscious thing. I need to piss, I'll go to the toilet.

Occasionally, if I really need to go that will change. I guess when it moves from being a minor urge to a desperate need it crosses into conscious thought and once I'm thinking about it more I might let my imagination get carried away and get a little turned on.

I don't think I've ever found myself aroused upon seeing someone else desperate in an every day situation. Honestly it would make me really uncomfortable if I were. There are times I've happened by women pissing in public, behind a bin or a car, drunk and obviously desperate. My instinct is to just keep walking and pay no mind, though I'll admit that once the moment has passed I maybe think back on it as quite hot.

I was once queuing in some unisex toilets and the cubicle closest to the me had no door so no one was using it. A woman went in to use the cubicle because she couldn't wait and because I was queuing I was directly opposite her. She was laughing about it so in my awkward way, completely unsure how to deal with most social interactions I just laughed along. I later realised that I should have immediately moved or offered to stand, facing away, in place of the door and that I probably looked like a proper creep but this didn't occur to me at the time. I didn't think of it in terms of my fetish at the time, but I felt guilty afterwards.

3 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I agree, you can’t control what arouses you, but for me, it’s just not arousing at all to see someone in a natural state of desperation. It actually makes me uncomfortable and oddly anxious.

I also don’t find it arousing in any way to be desperate when I haven’t ‘chosen’ to be that way...

I feel the same way

It's context dependent. I wear diapers under my skirt at work and it's really nice and convenient not to have to worry about toilet breaks, but it's also really erotic when I do go in them. I always find enjoyment in the relief and pleasure of an accident, regardless if it's public or not. I'm pretty hardcore into Omorashi so I try to avoid using toilets and go in my diaper or skirt if I can, and generally I succeed at that. Honestly I can't remember the last time I actually used a toilet like a normal adult, ha ha. Diapers are just so convenient practically speaking. I can have a massive cup of coffee and just let it all out in my skirt while I'm working without making a mess.

As for seeing other people desperate and having an accident, that all depends if I find that person attractive or not. If it was an old person I definitely wouldn't, but I love watching my husband pee, and on the occasions I've seen my friends wet, it's really turned me on a lot. I guess I'm just a very sexual person.

Edited by OmorashiOnna (see edit history)

I would say that if I'm already a bit horny, then it would become more difficult to separate.  That said, I am also mature enough to be able to separate those urges and treat the person with concern in their time of need.  Thankfully it hasn't happened often.  I do enjoy a show, but a genuine accident is unfortunate and I wish it upon no one who doesn't want it to happen.

Fascinating topic.  This is something I have wrestled with for so long.  One piece of my programming that does work is that I am completely ambivalent toward women in my close family needing to pee.  I have often said that the way I feel, or don't feel, at those times is how it must be for people without fetish all the time, and that I envy them as I have no idea what it would be to have a woman tell me she needs to pee without my feeling aroused by that.  Even women I'm not especially attracted to otherwise can become the focus of all my attentions when they need to go to the bathroom. 

I enjoy my kink, often, but pee is so relentless in everybody and I can never really switch off.  It does make me very repetitive and eventually boring to those who try to indulge me as I can never stop having  sexual feelings about it even when those feelings are tiring me out too.  I have battled these dilemmas for a long time.

My earliest sexual experiences involved peeing, so peeing is very sexual to me in most cases.

Also, self desperation is almost always sexual for me, mentally and physically. I try to time my day so that as soon as I get home, I have to run for the bathroom to see if I can make it. Sometimes I am bent over on the walkway to the house, just to try to hold everything in and let the cramps /urges stop enough to make it to the bathroom.

Seeing others needing to pee / peeing is a very huge sexual turn-on for me, OK it is the biggest.  If someone is at a pub, bar, restaurant, concert, Ren Faire, Con, etc. and holding their crotch and doing the dance ... it is so hard not to be aroused. I don't want that person to ruin their outfit or be humiliated (see below), but some people love to wait until the absolute last second and/or have dribbles in their panties/underwear/etc. 

And the exceptions are: my family (not including my cousin - see first sentence. I love her, she has always been my protector and friend.), someone who doesn't want to be observed (ex: pissing outside a bar and a cameraperson walks up and starts photographing/filming and she says NO - and the person keeps on filming - HUGE turn off), real abuse and pain. One can RP and act and even have a dynamic between persons, but real shaming and degradation - nope.