Sign In

female I got asked about a picture I posted

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is some more of the gal I posted in the waste band topic. all taken while house hunting. And the hotel room that night

More

Posted Images

It’s funny that trip .

she had swapped from a depends pull-up to the Walmart tabbed diaper, thinking that it would be enough for the flight.

it wasn’t she leaked all over herself during the flight.

soaked her pants. 
so after We picked up the rental car we headed to Walmart where she purchased new pants .

cause of course it being a back to back flight ( there and back, we were traveling to check out a house) we hadn’t packed any extra clothes; a new shirt cause it was soaked as-well. and put on the abu Dino roars while we where at the Walmart.

She had jokingly called it mommy bladder, having kids and then being in your late 30’s for her meant having a very leaky bladder.

I'll be honest it hadn't even crossed my mind that this was someone you actually know. Here I was assuming you just managed to find a great amateur set somewhere. Compliments can come across the wrong way at times, especially in this setting regrading people we know, but I want to do it all the same. These pictures are great. The real appeal in the first picture you posted, in the waiste band thread, was the unposed nature of the shot which gave it a real slice of life realism. That makes complete sense as all the added context you've given confirms exactly that. As I'm a bit of a sucker for such photography, especially in an already niche fetish this set is that much better. 

Thanks again.

On 2/7/2021 at 10:26 AM, ian flemming said:

It’s funny that trip .

she had swapped from a depends pull-up to the Walmart tabbed diaper, thinking that it would be enough for the flight.

it wasn’t she leaked all over herself during the flight.

soaked her pants. 
so after We picked up the rental car we headed to Walmart where she purchased new pants .

cause of course it being a back to back flight ( there and back, we were traveling to check out a house) we hadn’t packed any extra clothes; a new shirt cause it was soaked as-well. and put on the abu Dino roars while we where at the Walmart.

She had jokingly called it mommy bladder, having kids and then being in your late 30’s for her meant having a very leaky bladder.

Are you still partners/friends with this lovely incontinent lady then?

31 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Well, not “everything” if she’s wearing one of those! Has she taken to wearing them more often?

She wears those a couple of days a week.

depends how long she will be away from home.

she prefers the cloth backed l4 abriform.

most of the time she wears the Walmart sold assurance.(the one with big single tabs)

1 hour ago, nappypants said:

So she basically wears nappies all the time, but just considers herself ”a little bit accident prone”? I suppose it’s up to the individual as to how they identify themself!

I think any woman with a slightly weak bladder would be well advised to follow her example anyway 😉

It’s funny how that works.

I think everybody should be in diapers , so I might be a bad one to ask for a opinion on the subject lol

On 2/13/2021 at 9:14 PM, Rubic13 said:

To think we would've missed out on all this if I hadn't noticed that first picture in the waiste band thread. (That's a joke) 

Thanks yet again @ian flemming, I never expected you'd have so much candid unposed content. This is certainly my favorite thread.

Yes, always great to see a natural incontinent woman (even if she doesn't identify herself as that!) in her wet nappies...