Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Was she really going to do this? Mia was standing in front of a rack full of incontinence products. Better safe than sorry, right? She grabbed the next best sample of adult diapers she figured would fit her properly and would do the job if things would go from bad to worse. She avoided eye contact with the cashier as good as she could, wished her a good day, rushed the hell out of the store and was on her way. When she had parked her car at the parking lot of PokéPalace where she sometimes would work weekend shifts for her second job, she called home. It took some time before her husband Dan picked up the phone.

"Uhh… Hello?"

He sounded sleepy and his voice was rough. Mia figured he had gone straight back to bed after they had had breakfast together and she had left to drop their daughters Ann and Gaby off at the grandparents where they would spend the weekend. She did not blame him. With two kids in the house, seven and nine years old, it was often not easy to find rest.

"Baby, are you awake?", she giggled. "I just dropped the kids off. That's the good news. But unfortunately, I have got some bad news, too."

"Who is this?"

Mia chose to just ignore that.

"I got a call. I have to work. The shift will end at 2 p.m. So, I won't be home till half past two. Thought I'd let you know."

"Ohh man, that sucks. And what am I gonna do till then? If I'm gonna die of boredrom that's your fault."

"Awwww, poor you. I got to work but it's you who got it bad, right?", Mia teased.

"Yeah, that is right. After all, it's me who is missing out on you."

"Uh, that was smooth. I got to give you that. But seriously, have you had a look into the garage lately? Or the garden? I'm sure you'll find some stuff to do till I'm back.", Mia suggested.

"Not. Convinced.", Dan grumbled.

"Or you could finally fix the lawn mower. Ask Harry for help, I'm sure you'll get it done then."

Harry was their neighbor from across the road. He was actually a pretty nice guy in his late fifties. But sometimes, just as his wife Lauren, he came across a little condescending, knew everything about everything and had an opinion on every subject one could think of. The right opinion, that is. Dan often secretly referred to them as 'elite neighbors' as they tend to be informed about and also involved in almost all happenings in their little street.

"Are you kidding?"

Dan hated asking for help in the first place. He sighed.

"Ok then, see you after two. Have a good shift. Love you."

"Love you, too, baby." Mia blow a kiss and hung up.

The problem was she was not about to work her regular shift. Or any other regular shift. Just when she had sat back down in her car after leaving her parents' house, Ian who managed the staff and shifts at PokéPalace had called and asked if she could jump in from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Central square 2b-shift. Now, not only was this one of the busiest shifts in one of the usually most crowded locations of the theme park, you were also required to wear a huge Pokémon mascot costume. Mia had been scheduled for this shift before but only once. This was some time ago. Thinking back to this occasion made her nervous for what was about to come. There was not much work involved, only posing for some photos, selling some helium-Pokéballoons and racing kids in a 40-yard dash. But the costume was so clunky that Mia had had a hard time getting in on and taking it off by herself. Additionally, there was so much going on that making a quick disappearance was probably not possible in the first place. It wasn't when she had worked this shift once last summer at least. Just like this time she had jumped in spontaneously and had ended up uncomfortably desperate to pee towards the end of the three hours. And today it was going to be five hours. This and her past experience caused her to take some… precautionary measures today. It was already a quarter to nine. She had to get moving. She got her backpack and got out of her car. It was still early but looking at she bright sky Mia could tell that it was going to be a warm day. She passed long queues of families waiting for the gates to open in just under 15 minutes and entered through the staff-entrance.

"Hey how are you, Mia?"

"Good, thank you. Have a nice day!"

She only worked here every other weekend during peak season in the summer but by now she knew almost everyone. And vice versa. She met with Ian who just quickly talked her through everything as this was not her standard shift. It was all still as she remembered.

"I'm sure you'll do great. And JJ should also be close by if a problem might occur and you need to ask.", Ian assured her and handed her over the keys she would need to get the costume. Then he was already gone. Just before park opening was often when he was most stressed.

"Sure thing!" But it was more to herself than to Ian.

She made her way to her location in the middle of the park area. Carousels and roller coaster were doing test runs, music was blasting here and there, and the smell of deep-fried food already filled the air. This was the building. She unlocked a door marked with 'Staff only.' and entered. She was late but first things first. She found a staff WC and locked the door behind her. She sat on the toilet to pee and while exhaling let out everything that wanted to come out. It was only a few dribbles but there was no way that Mia would start this on a not completely empty bladder. That was for sure.

"Ok, let's do this."

She dried herself and afterwards carefully pulled her lose shorts and her panties over her sneakers and stood up bottomless. Shorts and panties went on a small shelf next to the sink and Mia opened her backpack to get out her latest purchase. After a few skillful hand movements, a diapered Mia looked back at her from the mirror.

"Damn. Not one of my proudest moments."

She pulled her shorts over her diaper and made sure nothing was too obvious. Soon the big costume would actually help to keep things discreet. Her slightly puffier butt would be hidden, suspicious sounds would be muffled. She gathered her stuff and went to get the costume. As expected, getting dressed was a pain but five minutes later Mia squeezed herself through the door she entered the building through earlier as a big fat Pikachu. Just in time to get into her position before hordes of children and parents swarmed the place. At first Mia felt weird having a diaper between her legs and had to constantly remind herself that nobody would ever be able to tell. But as the day went on this paranoia subsided because she got more and more involved and could not pay constant attention on this unfamiliar feeling down there. Posing for pictures, handing out balloons, racing kids, pictures, more balloons, race and the time flew by. And to her relief, despite drinking some water through a long straw from time to time as the races and the temperature inside her outfit started to get to her, Mia was not bothered by her bladder too badly when she checked the large clock on top of the snack bar across the square at half past one. She could use a toilet break, sure. But she was certain that holding it for the rest of her shift, only half an hour more, would not be an issue. She was proven correct about this when not much later a big fat Dragonite squeezed its way onto the square through the 'Staff only.' door just like herself five hours ago. Mia was replaced and could end her shift. Accordingly, her next objective was to somehow get out of this costume, get out of her diaper and not let anyone find out about her predicament which was about to be defused. The hardest part about this was to get rid of the Pikachu she was still stuck inside because she could not ask for help as this involved a slight risk of being found out. But after about five minutes of wiggling and stretching she was finally free and the costume was stored away. To her luck she seemed to be alone in the building.

"Ok, just two more things…"

Get to the WC to take the diaper off and take a pee. But when she got her backpack out of her locker and went to enter the WC she found it occupied. So, she was denied the most secret exit and considered her other options.

"Should I wait here? …No, that's kinda odd… Find another secluded WC or use the toilets for visitors? I might as well just try and make an exit as stealthy as I can and head directly home. I don't have to pee that badly yet and the diaper… aahh, this should be manageable."

Mia made sure the waistband was not showing and adjusted her backpack to cover a bit more of her rear. Then she made a run for it. Three minutes later she turned in the key she got from Ian in the morning at the stuff entrance and left the theme park.

"Easy-peasy!", Mia said as she took a seat in her car and started up the engine. In less than 20 minutes she would be home. She took a few deep breaths and noticed how her adrenalin-levels slowly returned to normal again. Now, without the distractions from work and with the risk of being caught wearing a diaper from another staff member gone, her bladder sent Mia a distinct signal.

"Yeah, I should probably get on the road!"

The traffic was flowing nicely. Mia was quite happy with how she had handled the situation over all when she turned into their drive and stopped the car. Everything had gone fine. She was now in the safety of her home. It seemed like Dan had just arrived as well as he was carrying grocery bags from the trunk of his station wagon into the house.

"Ooof, I could use a shower… but first and foremost…", Mia said to herself walking up to their front door.

"Hey baby!"

"Hey honey, how was work?"

"Good, good.", Mia replied. "Be right back, ok? I need a shower."

"Yeah, sure.", it sounded from the kitchen.

She got her shoes off and went up the stairs. In the master bathroom she removed her shorts and moved towards the toilet. But then… She hesitated for a bit. Mia caught a sight of herself in the mirror. She was wearing a diaper. Still. Mia thought her day over. But would she really have used it if things would have gotten dicey? Was she going to get out of it and throw away an unused diaper now? She pictured herself releasing a spurt or two while diapered. So silly.

"Baby?!"

He would get some serious giggles out of this.

"You love me, right?", Mia shouted downstairs.

"What do you mean? If you're not careful I will love the fuck out of you in a minute for asking such a question!", Dan shouted playing angry.

Mia had made her way back down the stairs into the hallway.

"I'm gonna pee in a diaper. Wanna watch?"

The noises from the kitchen subsided as Dan stopped storing away the groceries. Surely this had caught him by surprise. He peeked into the hallway to take in the view. Mia in a t-shirt, socks and quite unmistakably a diaper waiting patiently for a reaction of her husband.

"A: You are in a diaper.", he stated dryly. There was a short pause. "I'm never gonna let you live this down and B: If you purposely wet yourself, I'm never gonna let you live that down, neither."

Mia was holding eye contact. She had to suppress a laugh. She knew Dan all too well. In the end he was her husband since almost 13 years and her partner since more than 19 years. From the outside there was no sign but to her it was clear that Dan was struggling to keep a straight face due to this odd situation. This was a game.

"What if it was just a tiny little bit?"

"Will you shut up? You're having me on!"

"I was just fooling around, you know. I was curious how…"

He cut her off: "I don't even know what you are talking about. I thought the days of diapers in this house have passed years ago."

"Well. Wrong!"

Mia raised her arms a little, wiggled her hips playfully and did a twirl. Then she put her hands on her hips and gave her one-man audience a challenging look.

"I see."

"Don't like it? Is it the outfit or the pose?"

"I don't know about that pose but concerning the outfit: You can't go out like that."

That was Dan's standard comment whenever Mia asked him for his opinion on any clothing-related matter. She had heard it a hundred times before. He always justified this by saying he needed to practice for when their daughters become teenagers. Now, this lame dad joke almost made Mia fall completely out of character and burst into laughing. She pressed her lips together. How did she not see this coming? And was there any chance for her to be the first to draw a laugh from the respective counterpart or was she already a lost cause in this game?

"Well, actually your wife was out like that. Plus some shorts to be fair. Half a day with that thing on. Come on, I know you wanna laugh! Just imagine if someone would have caught me.

HEADLINE: '38-year-old mom has a flash of genius and diapers herself for a day at PokéPalace'

Ridiculous, isn't it?"

Mia had to quickly focus on something else because looking back on the day from the safe space of her home the whole thing was just too funny. And she was certain that Dan thought so, too, as they shared the same humor. Dan was facing away for a moment. Both of them were on the verge of losing it but didn't want to give into laughing, yet.

"Maybe. Maybe. But do you know what I truly find ridiculous? Your entertainer-skills. I mean come on you work at an amusement park. You promised a show, yet I see nothing. Are you gonna piss yourself now or nah?"

Mia withstood his look without answering. She thought to herself: "He must think I'm bluffing. If the incoming combination of surprise and mischievousness won't get him, nothing ever will." It was her last card to play. So, she played it. Her bladder was not causing Mia any true trouble, but she was full, nevertheless. Letting go was easy. Stopping again not so much. The spurt lasted for about two seconds and made itself known with a distinct hissing noise. Dan didn't show a reaction. There was no way that he didn't hear it, too. They were standing barely two meters apart. Just to make sure but partly also to feel a little bit more of that release she just had experienced Mia let go of another spurt. She felt hotness in her groin area. The overall sensation was… something else, incomparable. This second spurt was much harder to clench down. And to her surprise Mia could feel herself blush. This really caught her off guard.

"Someone's getting red.", Dan whispered.

There was no taunt in his voice, maybe just the tiniest bit of teasing. Mia checked on her diaper, then faced her husband again.

"Just a tiny little bit, as promised.", Mia mumbled.

Again, both of them were unimaginably close to bursting into laughter. Dan had to turn away and pull himself together. He then launched the final counterattack. Acting all hysteric, he went:

"My wife just peed herself. Oh god. Now she has finally lost her mind. It's all over. Completely mad. Crazy. No no no, what will I do now? File for divorce? Come on Dan, don't panic, you got this… oh no I don't. It's all over, all hope is lost! Just as her sanity.        -But wait! That's the last chance: I'll consult Harry and Lauren about this, surely they will share their wisdom."

And with these words he made two steps towards the front door and reached for the doorhandle while eying Mia.

"What?! Noooah…"

He would never expose her like that. She knew that. She trusted him. But in this moment she imagined how an unsuspecting passerby would – at second glance – witness a middle-aged women, herself, standing in her hallway in a diaper when looking towards their front porch. And it that point it was all over and she and her husband started roaring. They laughed and laughed. They laughed until it hurt but couldn't stop. Further keeping her bladder muscles clenched was to much and after a third – this time unintentional – leak Mia lost control over her bladder just like she lost her composure seconds before.

"I…, I…", but she couldn't get her words across while soaking her diaper laughing. Using her hand to try to stop it was no help. And it was too little too late now anyways as she already felt a little trinkle run down the inside of her left leg. Dan was gasping for air himself so he didn't notice Mia's mishap right away. But eventually he would, Mia had no doubt, which made her laugh even more. The peeing had long stopped and her bladder was completely emptied when they finally came to themselves.

"Oh good. That was good. Hell yeah." Dan was still gasping a little.

" 'Hell yeah' is about right.", Mia agreed and then added:

"Danny, I just fully wet myself. Like fully."

Again, Mia could feel hot blood shoot in her cheeks and her face which was already red from laughing so much get a little redder.

"I noticed that", Dan grinned and almost started laughing again but the noticed her look.

"Can I still get a kiss?"

"You can be such a dork sometimes. And I love you for that.", Dan said as he stepped towards her and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. They kissed.

"Love you."

"Love you, too."

"And can I get another kiss, please?"

Again, Mia and Dan shared a kiss. Life was good.

"And… can you get me towel?"

Dan took a step back and raised an eyebrow.

"Uuhhm… no."

"What?" Mia was puzzled.

"Yeah, you know. I just thought about some awesome dad-things I still have to do in the garage. Or the garden…"

He smirked and went on towards their back entrance.

"You can find me wherever!"

"What? But I'm soaked! You can't just leave me here like this! I thought we were in this together!"

Mia couldn't help but to start laughing again. Dan was already around the corner.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, honey!", he shouted.

"That abandonment! Betrayal!", she shouted back and laughed just to hear the backdoor fall shut.

She truly loved that bastard.

The End