Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New year's resolution: Bring ethnic bladders back to life! I can't promise anything but I will try to keep this thread updated again. I don't have any new works in the making yet, so for now

One of my favourites I've done so far 🙂

This has been a "dream project" of mine for quite some time now.  I've always been passionate about ethinic groups and unknown cultures from all around the world so I decided to combine this w

Posted Images

If I can add a little coment, the Hmong girl peeing in urinal seemen a good idea. Even if I like Iceland a lot, and this idea isn't worse. ^^'

Can I suggest another standing pee, a little more naughty way, this time with a Tzotzil girl urinating on a Quetzalcoatl head statue (or a serpent head statue) ? Tzotzil are some people with Mayan genetic legacy who live in Southern Yucatan peninsula and in Chiapas state of Mexico. They have their own language, itself cut in different dialects, and they even have schools with Tzotzil classes. They often wears indigo, blue or purple clothes with floral symbolism. I'm pretty sure if there are some mexicans down here, they could tell about them better than me ?

On 4/10/2021 at 3:55 AM, bibibibi said:

I could try to do an icelandic woman, but as I said, right now I don't really have plans on adding urinals in my drawings ...

16 hours ago, Yellow Star said:

Can I suggest another standing pee, a little more naughty way, this time with a Tzotzil girl urinating on a Quetzalcoatl head statue (or a serpent head statue) ?

Old south American cultures are always welcome! Thanks! 😉

The new ones you'd posted since the last time are totally awesome ! I'm persisting to believe it would have their place on a calandar or something like that. 🤔😉

Away of jokes, if I can give my humble point of view, I prefer the previous shading wich give more relief, than the new one which give some "inking stain" style (sorry for the use of this word, it's not exactly what I have in mind but I haven't the vocabulary to express what's in my mind), it make it more like comics art style. (especially Hugo Pratt, Frank Miller) And it seems we lost some perspective.

I'm curious to see what the others think of it, I'm not a good artist, or even what we can call "an artist", so I mean my mind isn't an indicator of what'll fit better.   

8 hours ago, Gothes said:

Tried out a new shading technique with this one. I'd like to know what you think about this way of painting. Do you like it or should I stick with the usual way of shading?

That's a difficult one to answer. They both have their own merits and work equally well, IMHO, though if you pressed me to decide my personal preference would be for the original style. if that's any help.

13 hours ago, Yellow Star said:

The new ones you'd posted since the last time are totally awesome ! I'm persisting to believe it would have their place on a calandar or something like that. 🤔😉

I've actually been thinking of doing that pretty much since you first mentioned and I like the idea more and more 🙂

13 hours ago, Yellow Star said:

I prefer the previous shading wich give more relief, than the new one which give some "inking stain" style (sorry for the use of this word, it's not exactly what I have in mind but I haven't the vocabulary to express what's in my mind), it make it more like comics art style. (especially Hugo Pratt, Frank Miller) And it seems we lost some perspective.

9 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

IMHO, though if you pressed me to decide my personal preference would be for the original style.

Thanks guy for your opinions! The more I look at my previous drawing the more I dislike it. It looked kinda cool and fresh at first, but now it feels like quite a mess. I will be going back to my usual style from now on ... It's also less time consuming 😛

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I got inspired by @Cephy's art livestreams I watched last weekend (if you haven't seen them yet, then please do because they're fun) and I was thinking of trying this out for myself aswell. 
I'd like to do one livestream (maybe there will be more, who knows) where I create one or two "Ethnic Bladders" illustrations. Perhaps I'll even fill my own bladder up while doing them.
I thought it could be fun, not only for me, but maybe also for some of you guys in case you'd be interested to see how I make these artworks and get an insight into my workflow (software that I use, drawing technique, etc) ... or just want to "see" me bursting for a good pee 😛

I was planning on doing it next Friday at 10pm (GMT +1)/3pm (CST).
If some of you would like to join and hopefully have a fun time chatting and creating art together I'd LOVE it!

Let me know what you think! 🙂

slkn.thumb.jpg.bc54168b3fa925b154128dc91b14c2bd.jpg

3 hours ago, Gothes said:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I got inspired by @Cephy's art livestreams I watched last weekend (if you haven't seen them yet, then please do because they're fun) and I was thinking of trying this out for myself aswell. 
I'd like to do one livestream (maybe there will be more, who knows) where I create one or two "Ethnic Bladders" illustrations. Perhaps I'll even fill my own bladder up while doing them.
I thought it could be fun, not only for me, but maybe also for some of you guys in case you'd be interested to see how I make these artworks and get an insight into my workflow (software that I use, drawing technique, etc) ... or just want to "see" me bursting for a good pee 😛

I was planning on doing it next Friday at 10pm (GMT +1)/3pm (CST).
If some of you would like to join and hopefully have a fun time chatting and creating art together I'd LOVE it!

Let me know what you think! 🙂

slkn.thumb.jpg.bc54168b3fa925b154128dc91b14c2bd.jpg

Oh that's so cool mate! So happy and honored to be the inspiration for this!! ^^ *squeal from excitement* 

Your art is lovely and it would be very exciting to see your workflow! ^^ 

Oh and if you ask me, yeah I think filling up your own bladder while doing Omo art adds more excitement to the moment heheh. You should try it! It's awesome! ^^ 

I think I have a doubt about how how to find the timezone, GMT +1 it's American or Europe zone? 

I mean in my case when I stream and schedule I use GTM-5 with reference of U.S.A. because most of folks are from USA. So they just need to research "time in USA" and then it gives your the different timezones that you can check.

But when I research for GMT +1 on Google without any continental reference, it gives me a lot of different schedules and it makes me confused. 

So I think it would help if you give me a reference if it's from europe or america at least.

I think in any case, I would highly recommend you to announce your streaming here a few hours in advance the day of the streaming, like I did. So we can prepare our day and be free at that time. At least to me I need it because I have house chores to do on Friday and also a possible job interview. 

1 hour ago, Cephy said:

I think I have a doubt about how how to find the timezone, GMT +1 it's American or Europe zone?

Since I live in central Europe GMT +1 is the timezone that you can find in cities like Berlin, Rome or Vienna .... I should've explained it a bit better, sorry about that!

1 hour ago, Cephy said:

I would highly recommend you to announce your streaming here a few hours in advance the day of the streaming, like I did.

That's exactly what I was planning to do 🙂 ... I already prepared a cool little "banner" that I'll post here when the time has come!

Glad to hear that there's some interest going around among some of you!

2 hours ago, Gothes said:

Since I live in central Europe GMT +1 is the timezone that you can find in cities like Berlin, Rome or Vienna .... I should've explained it a bit better, sorry about that!

That's exactly what I was planning to do 🙂 ... I already prepared a cool little "banner" that I'll post here when the time has come!

Glad to hear that there's some interest going around among some of you!

Oh thanks a lot for explanation! I'm looking forward for that stream and I'll be there for sure! 😄

eblive.thumb.jpg.9477a0ba6eff7bf0d608f05fafb063f2.jpg

Alright everyone it's happening!

THIS FRIDAY, in two days, at 10pm CEST (Central European Summer Time ... I hope I could be more specific with the timezone this time) I'm gonna be doing some live drawings on Picarto!

For anyone who's intrested in joining follow this link:
https://picarto.tv/Gothes

I'll be creating two Ethnic Bladders illustrations, one wetting and one peeing, while getting desperate myself in order to spice things up a bit more.

If you'd like to be part of this then make sure to save the date!

See you on Friday! 🙂

6 hours ago, Gothes said:

eblive.thumb.jpg.9477a0ba6eff7bf0d608f05fafb063f2.jpg

Alright everyone it's happening!

THIS FRIDAY, in two days, at 10pm CEST (Central European Summer Time ... I hope I could be more specific with the timezone this time) I'm gonna be doing some live drawings on Picarto!

For anyone who's intrested in joining follow this link:
https://picarto.tv/Gothes

I'll be creating two Ethnic Bladders illustrations, one wetting and one peeing, while getting desperate myself in order to spice things up a bit more.

If you'd like to be part of this then make sure to save the date!

See you on Friday! 🙂

Are you Czech?  If Lovewetting is any indication, Czech women are good pissers, especially Annie. 

Edited by bibibibi (see edit history)