Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, Gothes said:

Oh that would be such a fun idea! I guess I have to put a bit more effort into these if I want them hanging in a gallery lol

Effort?  Dude, I could literally take a blank piece of paper, put a dot in the middle of it with a pen, hang it up on the wall of an art gallery, and I guarantee you I could sucker somebody into buying it for at least ten grand easily (in fact, I did exactly that once to win a bet, but I only sold it for a grand).  Post-modernism has made it so that nowadays, anything can be considered high-quality art if you're insistent enough about it.  This is more than good enough.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New year's resolution: Bring ethnic bladders back to life! I can't promise anything but I will try to keep this thread updated again. I don't have any new works in the making yet, so for now

One of my favourites I've done so far 🙂

This has been a "dream project" of mine for quite some time now.  I've always been passionate about ethinic groups and unknown cultures from all around the world so I decided to combine this w

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, D0nt45k said:

Effort?  Dude, I could literally take a blank piece of paper, put a dot in the middle of it with a pen, hang it up on the wall of an art gallery, and I guarantee you I could sucker somebody into buying it for at least ten grand easily (in fact, I did exactly that once to win a bet, but I only sold it for a grand).  Post-modernism has made it so that nowadays, anything can be considered high-quality art if you're insistent enough about it.  This is more than good enough.

That's awesome! What did you say it represented, what was the pitch?

8 minutes ago, trekkie said:

That's awesome! What did you say it represented, what was the pitch?

I didn't have to say a damned thing.  The rube hyped himself up as he tried to ascribe various themes and metaphors to it ranging from historical allegories, to social commentary, to Freudian symbiology, and I just named a price.

I call him a rube since...well...it was really just a dot on a piece of paper. 

EDIT:  I should add that it was after the fact that I learned that apparently rich people buy "modern art" like this as a form of money laundering/tax evasion.  The way it works is that they buy some piece, take it to an appraiser who sets some arbitrary value to it that's invariably more than they paid for it, then they write the value off in their taxes to get out of paying as much as they otherwise would to the IRS.  Maybe that's what he was doing, I don't know.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
On 6/28/2021 at 6:38 PM, Gothes said:

NOW I'd like to ask you guys, out of pure curiosity, which one of these illustrations do you like the most?

AND ALSO is there something that you would like me to change or add, see more or see less on the artworks to make them maybe a bit better or "hotter" without falling to much into profanity?

I'd love to hear your feedback! 🙂

It's hard to choose a favorite between the density and diversity of your album, if i ha to do a podium it would probably look near that

5- the Tzotzil girl 

4- the Himba girl

3- the Zhuang girl

2- the Dagestani girl

1st - the Eveny girl 

Or at least, if it's not this order, we'll find the sames, i'm sure. 

I have no idea of what you can improve, it's already pretty good artistically, and you already give a diversity in the omo content, from desperation to standing pee, with wetting or women allowed to relieve themselves without soiling their clothes... I think it's a strength of your work to try different postures each time. Really good job 👍

Ok, let me talk about this one for a moment. It was about to become my most detailed and sophisticated artwork yet - but then, for whatever f*cking reason the software I created this one with didn't save nor did it export the final illustration correctly and therefore, after working my ass off for hours, the last 20% of the details I added (of the dress mostly) disappeared.

Due to frustration I then decided that it just wasn't worth the time anymore to work on those details all over again. It was such an exhausting process that I wasn't going to do it once more. So, now I present to you the overly simplified version of this artwork. I still hope you enjoy it even though it doesn't look as nice as it was meant to be.

On 7/18/2021 at 4:47 AM, Gothes said:

Ok, let me talk about this one for a moment. It was about to become my most detailed and sophisticated artwork yet - but then, for whatever f*cking reason the software I created this one with didn't save nor did it export the final illustration correctly and therefore, after working my ass off for hours, the last 20% of the details I added (of the dress mostly) disappeared.

Due to frustration I then decided that it just wasn't worth the time anymore to work on those details all over again. It was such an exhausting process that I wasn't going to do it once more. So, now I present to you the overly simplified version of this artwork. I still hope you enjoy it even though it doesn't look as nice as it was meant to be.

there's quite a few of them!  but I've never heard of them, probably because they don't have their own country. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Gothes said:

A simple illustration to keep this thread alive a little bit more 😛

I had no idea this was a traditional outfit for Iceland. Reminds me of an accented Prussian uniform from the 19th century. Cool! Had no idea that I could learn things from a fetish board, but thanks for teaching me

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)
28 minutes ago, knockonthedoor said:

Cool! Had no idea that I could learn things from a fetish board, but thanks for teaching me

Haha I'm glad I could broaden your horizons!

28 minutes ago, knockonthedoor said:

I had no idea this was a traditional outfit for Iceland. Reminds me of an accented Prussian uniform from the 19th century.

I did some research before starting and found several icelandic outfits. I eventually picked this one because it was the easiest lol ... I don't feel particularly motivated lately so I just take it easy for now.

So I had this idea yesterday evening of trying something different just for the hell of it and now I present to you a classic ethnic bladders illustration BUT with a man this time. I thought it could be a fun little surprise for some of you here 🙂

As a straight man however I still prefer to draw peeing women so consider this illustration as an exception. Maybe, MAYBE one day I'm gonna try and draw a male figure again but for now I'll stick to my usual "system" 🙂

Enjoy!

This is essentially a male version of the basque woman which was one of the very first illustrations I did for this series. If you don't remebmer her, here she is!

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2021 at 9:47 AM, Yellow Star said:

Did we already finish our world tour ? 👀

Haha of course not. There's just a little time out going on at the moment because I'm busy (as you know ;)) working on something special that is going to be published here in the next months.

Maybe I'll find the time to update this thread in the upcoming week/months with one or two new illustrations 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey friends, it's been a while!

I'm busy working on a special something that should come out in a month (more or less).

What you see here is a rejected illustration that wasn't good enough to fit into the final product. So, instead of deleting it completely I decided to post it here since I haven't been active in the past few months!

• 2 weeks later...